Who is the most powerful anime character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Takion

BlackMageSamura
1-Kimbley- FMA
2- Mugin - Samurai champloo
3- Shino- Naruto
4- Sesshomuru - Innuyasha
5- Spike - Coy boy bebop

Legion of Doom
Lina Inverse she can summon the Lord Of The Nightmares which is the supreme being in anime she can blink Goku out of existence laughing

Takion
Wow now i know anime characters are noway stronger than the comics entities.

Impediment
Akira.

Zen2nd
The Eva's from NGE
Alucard from Hellsing

NBT
1) Itachi Uchiha
2) Sesshomaru
3) Balmung Of Soten
4) Scar
5) Spike
6) Cloud Strife
7) Vash
8) Yusuke Urameshi

Takion
Originally posted by NBT
1) Itachi Uchiha
2) Sesshomaru
3) Balmung Of Soten
4) Scar
5) Spike
6) Cloud Strife
7) Vash
8) Yusuke Urameshi
Naruto summoning all the nine tails can defeat Itachi.

NBT
Are you Sain? Kisame took Nauto's chakra with out trying. Naruto knew he could'nt defeat them at that moment. And Naruto can't summon the nine tails neither control it. Only make the figure of it.

Darth Macabre
The God of War, Raizen....If he would have eaten for a 1000 years, he would have been impossible to beat.

Legion of Doom
How about Alucard?

Blue nocturne
1.lord of nightmares
2. tenchi masaki with the light hawk wings
3.chousin (Washu, tsunami,tokemi)
4.dark schneider
5 Ideon.

Originally posted by Takion
Wow now i know anime characters are noway stronger than the comics entities.

Your insane, anime characters can own many comic characters.

NBT
Yea!

White Reeper
What about vegeto ss4

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by White Reeper
What about vegeto ss4

I guess but my list trumps him.

Blue nocturne
Why is spike ranked 5th place on your list NBT?

Takion
None of these anime characters can even defeat LT, Spectre, Spawn or TOAA.

Blue nocturne
None of these anime characters can even defeat LT, Spectre, Spawn or TOAA. laughing

Tenchi would stomp spectre and LT he's on thanos with hotu level.

DBZ MAN
Vegetto

Blue nocturne
I dunno why I made a list, The single most powerful anime character is lord of nightmares no one is beating her.

White Reeper
vegeto
gogeta
gotanks

Takion
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
laughing

Tenchi would stomp spectre and LT he's on thanos with hotu level.
No hes not, Thanos with HOTU is omnipotent.

Blue nocturne

Um so is tenchi wink

Takion
Um so is tenchi wink
Is Tenchi a God.

Blue nocturne
Is Tenchi a God.

Yes.

Actually he transcend the creators of the multiverse, the chousein.

White Reeper
What anime show are they from?

Tallis
what about the dude from Shaman King he was pretty powerful

White Reeper
Ya but I dont think he is that strong.

Blue nocturne
What anime show are they from?

Tenchi muyo.

EDIT: Doesn't matter lord of nightmares is the strongest.

Tallis
whoa. Wait since when is Tenchi a god. All he has arre the light Hawk Wings and he's still only a moderatly good fighter

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Tallis
whoa. Wait since when is Tenchi a god. All he has arre the light Hawk Wings and he's still only a moderatly good fighter

Since the 3rd OVA, and the light hawk wings are very powerful they multiply the power of anyforce by zero making it the ultimate defence.

Darth Macabre

Omnipotence get's thrown around a lot in comics....Ie: Ion.

Thunder Fox
no ones mention Sephrioth or Tetsuo

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Omnipotence get's thrown around a lot in comics....Ie: Ion.
I've never seen thanos with hotu get thrown around.

Takion
I've never seen thanos with hotu get thrown around.
Anyone with omnipotence never got thrown around, there are different version of omnipotence ION and TOAA OP is like an ant to THOTU, THOTU has the most powerful omniptence, also he has this power in the MU. Tenchi or LON doesnt.

Blue nocturne
Anyone with omnipotence never got thrown around, there are different version of omnipotence ION and TOAA OP is like an ant to THOTU, THOTU has the most powerful omniptence, also he has this power in the MU. Tenchi or LON doesnt.

Maybe it's because their power transcend the universe roll eyes (sarcastic)

Takion
Maybe it's because their power transcend the universe roll eyes (sarcastic)
Do ya know what omnipotence means?

Blue nocturne
Do ya know what omnipotence means?

A power with no limits.

do you know who the characters I'm referring to are and what they can do?

Takion
A power with no limits.

do you know who the characters I'm referring to are and what they can do?
WRONG!!!
Power that are above anyone, TOAA is omniscient and omnipoetent. limiless is nothing, if it did mean that, then juggernaout should be omnipotent.

Blue nocturne
WRONG!!!
Power that are above anyone, TOAA is omniscient and omnipoetent. limiless is nothing, if it did mean that, then juggernaout should be omnipotent. Limitless as in it has no restrictions , Last I checked juggernaut can't fly or turn invisible because his power is limited to a certian set of characteristics.

Takion
Limitless as in it has no restrictions , Last I checked juggernaut can't fly or turn invisible because his power is limited to a certian set of characteristics.
So Spawn has limitless, only Gods are omnipotent, Spawn was only omnipotent once adn it looks like he is going to regain it.

Blue nocturne
So Spawn has limitless, only Gods are omnipotent, Spawn was only omnipotent once adn it looks like he is going to regain it.

A god is a title it doesn't mean anything, I've seen gods defeated in works of fiction before by non gods.

EDIT: Lord of nightmares is a ULTRA GOD.

Takion
A god is a title it doesn't mean anything, I've seen gods defeated in works of fiction before by non gods.

EDIT: Lord of nightmares is a ULTRA GOD.
TOAA is MEGA GOD.

Blue nocturne
TOAA is MEGA GOD.

No I'm serious read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_Nightmares

Haruno_sakura
Tsunade is pretty strong, by just hitting the ground with a finger, she can make a big hole.

Takion
Originally posted by Haruno_sakura
Tsunade is pretty strong, by just hitting the ground with a finger, she can make a big hole.
Tsnuade gets her ass wiped with Spawn.

Takion
No I'm serious read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_Nightmares
Read wikis article about Lucifer.

White Reeper
ok who are these anime? And Lucifer is not a god but a evil or a bad,evil god i think? Are u guys talking about satan

Blue nocturne
Read wikis article about Lucifer.

Lucifer is a mere fallen angel big deal.

Takion
Lucifer is a mere fallen angel big deal.
He is second to god, Prescence even told it himself.

Blue nocturne
He is second to god, Prescence even told it himself.

Are you comparing someone who is second to god, to someone who initially is god confused

Takion
Are you comparing someone who is second to god, to someone who initially is god confused
Have you read what DC writers said about him. whistle

White Reeper
well he is the ruler of hell. POWERFUL TO

Takion
well he is the ruler of hell. POWERFUL TO
Who?

White Reeper
idk lucifer/satan is that who u are talking about

Blue nocturne
Have you read what DC writers said about him. whistle

He's a charismatic devil?

idk lucifer/satan is that who u are talking about

Yeah, as a character from DC.

White Reeper
Ok then so he is a god in the comic

Takion
Ok then so he is a god in the comic
Satan
He's a charismatic devil?

Yeah, as a character from DC.
Actually , He can create time, space and universe from scratch.

Blue nocturne

Actually , He can create time, space and universe from scratch.

Big whoop, so can Lon and the chousin.Heck lon can create a universe without even willing, just because she's bored a universe emerges.

Takion
Big whoop, so can Lon and the chousin.Heck lon can create a universe without even willing, just because she's bored a universe emerges.
But can she create time, ION can create a universe only after releasing all his powers. Lucifer is abel to create his own history.

Blue nocturne
But can she create time, ION can create a universe only after releasing all his powers. Lucifer is abel to create his own history.

The chousin rewrote 10,000 yrs history with ease and look where they are in my list.

Takion
The chousin rewrote 10,000 yrs history with ease and look where they are in my list.
10, 000 years, lol, Lucifer recreated the dawn of time and reshpaed reeality.

harppie brother
goku will murrder all of them;p

Blue nocturne
10, 000 years, lol, Lucifer recreated the dawn of time and reshpaed reeality.

And the chousin created the exsisitence, that includes time laughing

harppie brother
all he have to do is grab her or him or what ever and it's dead.... anyway who is the person your talking about

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by harppie brother
all he have to do is grab her or him or what ever and it's dead.... anyway who is the person your talking about

The chousin from tenchi, basically washu, tsunami, and tokimi.

Blue nocturne

Takion

The series concerns the adventures on Earth (and beyond) of the fallen angel Lucifer Morningstar, who had abandoned his lordship over Hell earlier in the related series The Sandman, written by Neil Gaiman. While Lucifer had previously appeared in various stereotypical guises in earlier DC books, Gaiman's version was unique and premised on English poet and prose writer John Milton's Paradise Lost. In the Sandman series, Lucifer had ruled as lord of Hell for ten billion years. Over that time, he had manipulated the various demons of Hell against each other, provided a place for dead mortals to be tormented, and lead the war against Heaven. However, at some point during his rule, he had become bored with his existence. He became tired of the different sterotypes that mortals held of the devil, such as the idea that he purchased and traded for souls, that were largely untrue. He had become tired of his reign over Hell, and felt it an unfair punishment that he should have to rule there forever simply because he once rebelled. He then expelled all demons and damned souls from Hell before locking Hell's gates and handing over the key to Hell to Dream of the Endless, the title character of The Sandman series. Eventually, control of Hell was handed over to two Angels, Duma and Remiel, while Lucifer simply retired to Earth.

Written by Mike Carey, Lucifer's story continues where he improbably runs a piano bar called "Lux" in Los Angeles with the assistance of his demonic female consort, Mazikeen. He is portrayed as sophisticated and almost charming, similar to the stereotypical Christian devil. Beneath his charisma, however, Lucifer is a deadly and Machiavellian character, with no regard for human life or indeed anyone or anything but himself: a proud and vindictive fallen angel who has no qualms using powers second only to those of his father, Yahweh. In fact, during the fourth book of the Sandman series, Lucifer is described as having been the wisest, most beautiful and most powerful of all the angels in heaven. Despite his solipsistic, narcissistic tendencies, he does follow something akin to a code of honor, refusing to lie (which he considers crass and undignified), insisting on paying back debts, and keeping his word.

As the series opened in 1999, Lucifer's "restful" retirement was disturbed by a series of associates from his past, and after various catalytic events, he endeavored to create a universe in competition with (and presumably against the wishes of) his father, Yahweh. This puts him on a collision course with several powerful mystical entities that have a vested interest in the new creation and draws the angelic host into the fray - including his brother, the archangel Michael Demiurgos.

White Reeper
idk if goku could kill Lucifer. He could tho

thegreatspirit
kiba would kill them all hed have to do is open paradice boom world is reborn everyone dies no matter there strength haha i when dumb people

dvampire
Alucard from Hellsing.

White Reeper
Hey you like gundams what one is this?

Clone
-Eva 01 (god mode) from N.G Evangelion

White Reeper
are u taking about the gundam? and if so is that a strong mode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.