LT Vs. Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Takion
Can LT at full power defeat Lucifer Morning star.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Takion
Can LT at full power defeat Lucifer Morning star. Conditional. Yes in the Marvel Universe. No in the DC Universe.

Mider
LT's powers do not go up or down like the spectre and the guy is reallyyyyyyyyy pathetic when you get down to his feats.

he has:

run from korvac in a fight when korvac was stronger then eternity he said himself korvac has gone beyond my jugdment

he has trouble with dr strange when they first met he had trouble with strange and later strange defied him i believe

but the nail in the coffin is in a recent comic the living jobber was taken out by..........REED RICHARDS and no nobody can say that never happend even if its a alternate world or timeline if LT appeared its him there is only one LT thats the rule he is the only LT there is AND HE LOST TO FREAKING REED RICHARDS!

lucifer has taken on the armies of heaven and outsmarted them, he has made his own universe or multiverse with help of course they say he can make one universe by himself but needs his bro for a multiverse, he once told the spectre to bugger off and the spectre left with his head low, lucifer has done alot of crazy stuff he once changed the rules of the universe just to beat a enemy, he gave a demon a spirit so instead of going into oblivion he'd go to hell, death of DC was scared of him, he beat a guy who was a clone of him and should have nullified his powers. He's one bad mofo, LT doesnt have the brains of the power to take on him, he can enter MU and say you know what from now on your no longer LT your a ant and it might very well happen since he did that to the above mentioned enemy i believe the silk man.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider
but the nail in the coffin is in a recent comic the living jobber was taken out by..........REED RICHARDS and no nobody can say that never happend even if its a alternate world or timeline if LT appeared its him there is only one LT thats the rule he is the only LT there is AND HE LOST TO FREAKING REED RICHARDS!

That trully is pathetic for someone who we generally holds as the second most powerful in MU, right after Phoenix.

thisredbox
*frown*

f4=job...bl*w job...on our moms...

Mr.V
Or maybe it was because it was out of continuity? Idiots, stop hating on MU cosmics mider. LT rocks your socks to the max... admit it! cool

thisredbox
i have cool socks..they are brown and tan..checkered...

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mr.V
Or maybe it was because it was out of continuity? Idiots, stop hating on MU cosmics mider. LT rocks your socks to the max... admit it! cool

For what we hold Living Tribunal to be, he never close showed feats to give him to be the second most powerful in MU, behind Phoenix.

Look what feats Phoenix had, man. The greatest feats MU has ever seen, if not comic universe, outstanding.

For what power Living Tribunal represents, he didn't show anything to be worthy.
He didn't know if he could deafeat IG. He lost to Korvac who said to have powers of some abstracts.
Lost to Reed Richards. Was defied by Dr. Strange. Anywhere you see LT, it's canon, since he is Multiversal.
Only what good is with him, is when IG destroyed Eternity, Lord Chaos and Master Order that LT was unfazed. That is why I give him beyond other abstracts and to be the seocnd in MU, but still he should have far greater feats than he has.

Mr.V
Yes maybe, but the question is Why would he need to do anything if he is that powerful my friend? So some people may be stronger than him, big whoop. The point still stands that if you were a god you wouldnt always need to do things yourself you would get other people to do it. sometimes the air of authority is enough by itself, because if marvel went and gave him loads of feats it would give him a understandable power level. We dont really know how strong he is, except he is said to be second, and no-one in the MU has any qualms about that. Feats dont always equal power, they just help us to debate and compare.

Thanos_6383
LT gets no love.Well,by some anyways. laughing

Mr.V
It's true, all im saying is if your a god. You dont have to prove a thing.

Valharu
Originally posted by Mr.V
It's true, all im saying is if your a god. You dont have to prove a thing. Strange as it may seem, that's why I hold him second in Marvel. Any feats and he would be like every other joe.

Mider
yeah right stop defending him i can hate on whoever i wish for the proper reasons get over it that comic is not out of continuity pal LT has no doubles or M-bodies if he shows up in a comic he is there for real there is only ONE LT i dont admit he rocks anything and who cares if he would be like any other joe, even spectre has feats and he is still not like anyone else.

MJOILNIR
I kinda give the crown to pre retcon beyonder.....

Mider
pre con beyonder pawns all maybe not the pheonix since galactic storm says she's megaversal

Takion
pre con beyonder pawns all maybe not the pheonix since galactic storm says she's megaversal
Dude....how?

Mider
how what?

Takion
how what?
How is PF megaversal?

Lord Urizen
You guys are forgetting that the Living Tribunal doesnt have a need to show off feats. He is absolutely nuetral. He isn't on the side of "good" like the way Spectre is. Spectre takes his job personally. Living Tribunal does not. He's not a "super hero" or "super villian".

He did not fight Thanos with IG because he felt that Thanos was not violating the most imporant natural law: Survival of the Fittest.

When he confronted Adam Warlock with IG, he said that such a confrontation would lay waste to this reality. He did NOT want that reality to be destroyed, which is why he resorted to Diplomacy instead of using super duper ultra mega powerful multiple reality erasing attacks on Adam (like Spectre would have typically done :rolleyessmile

He even repelled Adam Warlock's IG attack on the rest of the MArvel cosmics in that celestial court void.

Living Tribunal is definately more powerful than Infiniti Gauntlet, he represents the One Above All.

And REMEMBER: Infiniti Gems back then were so much more powerful than they are now. Thanks to retcon, Pheonix Force is more powerful than IG, and now there are so many BS uber mega ultra powerful relics (like HOTU) so Ig looks like nothing now.

Point is Living Tribunal can beat Lucifer if he is powered enough by the One Above All.

Mider
he isnt above the IG he stated he didnt know if he could handle it, and he got defeated by reed richards recently, he's also been defied by dr strange, and strange has staved off his attacks when they first met, he ran from a above eternity powered korvac, to say he is just not wanting to show off makes him a real pathetic character pointing out that he's failed to do his duty more then once and thus is a failure to TOAA.

Thanos_6383
he isnt above the IG he stated he didnt know if he could handle it, and he got defeated by reed richards recently, he's also been defied by dr strange, and strange has staved off his attacks when they first met, he ran from a above eternity powered korvac, to say he is just not wanting to show off makes him a real pathetic character pointing out that he's failed to do his duty more then once and thus is a failure to TOAA.

laughing laughing .Mider,you make my day better everytime i read your posts. big grin

Lord Urizen

In what comic book did he state that he didn't know if he could handle IG?

He easily reversed Adam Warlock's attack that he used with IG on the cosmics.

Also people are severely forgetting how powerful classic IG is. Galactus is said to have the power to destroy the Universe 10 times over at his full power, yet in Infinite Gauntlet Galactus admitted that his power was NOTHING compared to IG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.