this could've been done before but dooku and mace versus sids and yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
In my opinion i think dooks can work with mace better than sids and yoda. Dooks knew mace and they practically learned together, and yoda barely knows sids

tdtd
Good lord, this has stalemate written all over it.

Decay
sidious kills mace and yoda kills dooku, or sidious kills dooku and yoda kills mace, take your pick.

DePWNZOR
Sidious kills Mace HOW?

The order of strength goes like this

1.Yoda
2.Mace.
3.Sidious
4.Dooku.

However, Sidious really, REALLY sucks at Saber combat so Dooku could probably take him out. It'd be close, but since Yoda is a league above everyone here Sids and Yoda take it. Yoda's just too strong.

Janus Marius
I certainly see Dooku and Mace meshing a hell of a lot better than Yoda "omfg ninja" and Sidious.

Captain REX
I hold Sidious above Dooku in aspects of lightsaber skills and the Force, Mace probably has the upper hand over Sidious, but Yoda has the upper-hand on both Dooku and Mace. Mace might take out Sidious, so Yoda would have difficulties unless he had already taken down Dooku...

Razielim
Sids and Yoda.

EDIT: Didn't Lucas say Sidious held back on the lightning? That, and Mace was struggling like mad to hold it down.

tdtd
no

Razielim
Really? I remember him saying something similar to that. Anyone have the exact quote, by any chance?

darthsith19
He says Sidious faked the "I'm to weak" part.

Sidious and Yoda win. Sidious beats Dooku, Yoda beats Mace. No teamwork needed.

Rampant ox
Whats the environment? Ill try not to be to biased but in an enclosed space Dooku could probably take Sids in saber combat. And then Dooku and Mace would kill Yoda. However in a large setting Sids would beat the great Count with the force and Yoda would probably take Mace.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Whats the environment? Ill try not to be to biased but in an enclosed space Dooku could probably take Sids in saber combat. And then Dooku and Mace would kill Yoda. However in a large setting Sids would beat the great Count with the force and Yoda would probably take Mace.
To you Dooku would take God, Spawn, Sephiroth, Zeus, Odin, Ra, Osiris, Thor, Loki, Tyr, Fenris, 100 Red Dragons, Ao, Kronos, Oranos, Posidon, Set, Demigorgon, Orcus, Lucifer, Q, and Lolth herself with just his cock.

EDIT: I forgot Melkor, Gandolf, Saruon, and the Witch King... oh and Cyric.

So go away fanboy.

Razielim
No, he's got a point. Dooku is a great duelist. Easily Mace's equal.

However... if Sidious did fake having no power reserves, the battle was inconclusive. Palpatine could have blasted Mace out the window a few seconds later, for all we know. Or, he could have been overwhelmed a few seconds later.

Sidious vs Mace was inconclusive then.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Razielim
No, he's got a point. Dooku is a great duelist. Easily Mace's equal.

However... if Sidious did fake having power reserves, the battle was inconclusive. Palpatine could have blasted Mace out the window a few seconds later, for all we know. Or, he could have been overwhelmed a few seconds later.

Sidious vs Mace was inconclusive then.
I was referring more or less to Rampant's other nonsensical posts in other threads...

DePWNZOR
The little Green Muppet and the Overly Sinister Sith take it. Yoda is above everyone in this, and could probably hold them off 2 vs 1 for a while. So we have Yoda holding them off in saber combat, while Sidious is blasting at them with lightening. Or they both just use teh Force(111)and pwn the heck out of the wanabe's. Teh Muppet and teh Emperor win! WOOT!

Motoko Sama
Sidious takes out Dooku. Yoda takes out Mace.

Sith/Jedi team 2 win (Yoda and Sidious).

Blaxican Style
Well I can see him taking out about half of those guys jonathan. Sephroth woudl go down, WK woudl go down, oh and thats it. Not with his organ but with his light sabre yeah.

Razielim
Sephiroth fights pretty flashy in Advent Children, but it's canon-ness is questionable. Either way, I doubt he has the skill, mastery or precision of Dooku. Oh, and force choke, which can only be resisted by Force TK.

He sucks in FFVII.

DePWNZOR
WK? No way! Mace would be like "This parties over" and then the WK would shatter his lightsaber.

Razielim
I suppose I just dreamed the Witch King get owned by a wooly footed midget and a farm girl.

DePWNZOR
He wasn't paying attention to the whooly footed freak........and the "farm girl" was one of the royal people of Rohan.

Razielim
Oh? And how does a regular "royal" girl (Who had very little Edain/Numenorean blood in her, as most of Rohan's people) compare to an average Jedi who dedicate their whole lives to mastering the lightsaber and enhance their natural abilities with the Force?

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Razielim
Sephiroth fights pretty flashy in Advent Children, but it's canon-ness is questionable. Either way, I doubt he has the skill, mastery or precision of Dooku. Oh, and force choke, which can only be resisted by Force TK.

He sucks in FFVII.
Yea and that part where Sephiroth twitches his hand and collapses a massive building just sort of passed you by? Or when he hits Cloud hard enough to send him through a stone wall like it was clay? Or when he cuts through solid steel like it was butter? Oh and what about that part when Cloud Omnislashes him? Sephiroth should have been in a pile of bloody pieces on the ground... yet he was completely untouched. That's like me trying to cut you with a sword and having nothing happen. Also Sephiroth's sword fighting skills are amazing... did you see the speed and precision at which he and Cloud were swinging those swords while falling? Dooku would be ****ed as would the majority of SW characters. And even if Advent Children is not canon... which why It would not be is beyond me. I mean do the Japanese even do that canon crap? His skills in FF7 are more than enough to pwn Dooku.

Saying he sucked in FF7 is bullshit. Never mind that everyone was in awe of his incredible prowess and strength. Sephiroth has access to a shitload of magic spells that would destroy Dooku. Hell even a simple fire spell would kill Dooku... it's not like he has enough hit points to stay alive after getting burnt to crisp.

Oh and dude the WK would waste Dooku. The only reason that Eowyn was able to kill the WK was because Merry has stabbed him with a specially forged sword designed to harm a wraith.

Then a young Rider of Rohan challenged the Witch-king and commanded him to leave Theoden in peace.

A cold voice answered: "Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shrivelled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."

A sword rang as it was drawn. "Do what you will; but I will hinder it, if I may."

"Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!"
The Return of the King: "The Battle of the Pelennor Fields," p. 116

But the Rider was not a man, it was Eowyn of Rohan, the King's niece. The Witch-king regarded her with malice and doubt. She slew his Fell Beast with one swift stroke. The Witch-king was enraged and he swung his mace at her, shattering her shield and her shield-arm. He raised his mace to deliver the death blow.

But then the Hobbit Merry Brandybuck came up from behind and pierced the sinew of the Witch-king's knee with his sword. Ordinary blades could not harm the Witch-king, but Merry had a sword of Westernesse that had been made for the war against Angmar long ago, and it broke the spell that knit the Witch-king's sinews together. The Witch-king stumbled forward and Eowyn drove her sword into the space between his crown and mantle. The crown and mantle fell empty to the ground and the Witch-king passed away.

... a cry went up into the shuddering air, and faded to a shrill wailing, passing with the wind, a voice bodiless and thin that died, and was swallowed up, and was never heard again in that age of this world.
The Return of the King: "The Battle of the Pelennor Fields," p. 117

((The_Anomaly))
Yoda and Sidious destroy them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.