The Sentry's Powers - Facts and Fiction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos

Dayscribe
Possibility of using Hard-light constructs - His fight with Terrax the Tamer
Ability to survive in space - New Avengers 18

grey fox
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Possibility of using Hard-light constructs - His fight with Terrax the Tamer
Ability to survive in space - New Avengers 18

I have that fight and didn't see a single hard-light construct. Or at least not an obvious one .

Dayscribe
He blocked Terrax's blast with it.

grey fox
http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ts010154tt.jpg

Your right , I thought he had just blocked it with his hand , the yellow ball being the 'richocheit' of the Power Cosmic.

Dayscribe
I wish I could get the whole series. I wouldn't mind picking it apart to see his powers. I'm also thinking he can fly at speeds around the speed of light. I don't trust the handbooks.

grey fox
Well i'm waiting for Validus to give me the other six....

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox
Well i'm waiting for Validus to give me the other six....
Oh yeah, I'll get on that.

grey fox
Thankies big grin

BlaqChaos
So we have:

Strength (Strong enough to break the Hulk's bones with ease)
Speed (At least faster than a speeding bullet)
Intelligence (up there with Richards and Stark)
Telepathy (Inserting thoughts into Paul Jenkins subconscious mind)
Light Manipulation/Hardlight Constructs (His battle with Terrax)

Anything else?

Also, I don't think that the Void is a hardlight construct, but rather a psionic entity similar to Onslaught. In the original series when they were attempting to detect the Void's coming, they used machines that detected psionic activity (and that was before they found out he was a part of Sentry's mind).

snoopdogg
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
So we have:

Strength (Strong enough to break the Hulk's bones with ease)
Speed (At least faster than a speeding bullet)
Intelligence (up there with Richards and Stark)
Telepathy (Inserting thoughts into Paul Jenkins subconscious mind)
Light Manipulation/Hardlight Constructs (His battle with Terrax)

Anything else?

Also, I don't think that the Void is a hardlight construct, but rather a psionic entity similar to Onslaught. In the original series when they were attempting to detect the Void's coming, they used machines that detected psionic activity (and that was before they found out he was a part of Sentry's mind). I hope people don't take this the wrong way but what about kissing your opponents?

I mean it would throw me off if the guy I was fighting just off and kissed me.

Thanos_6383
laughing

grey fox
His powers waver/decrease within the negative zone.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I hope people don't take this the wrong way but what about kissing your opponents?

I mean it would throw me off if the guy I was fighting just off and kissed me.

He kissed a part himself goodbye. Void = Sentry = Same person

Bringing this up in nearly every Sentry thread? C'mon. All he did was kiss himself goodbye. Unlike Ultimate Colossus who takes it up his yin yang every now and then.

Mr. Valentine
aww sad thats not nice now is it... if he likes bum let him have his BUM! and yeah the kiss was wierd but it dm big grin

grey fox
It still didn't make sense , after all the void threatened to rape Sentries wife.

AJ4LIFE
can anyone psot all his fights hes got or most of them if its alot plz so i can get a new love for him plz

oh and the kissing part plz

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
He kissed a part himself goodbye. Void = Sentry = Same person

Bringing this up in nearly every Sentry thread? C'mon. All he did was kiss himself goodbye. Unlike Ultimate Colossus who takes it up his yin yang every now and then. He didn't kiss him goodbye. He knew the void would return.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.