Ryu VS Rock Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sub-Zero_Master

IcePunk
Hmmmm tough desision

JacopeX
Ryu wins hands down. rock lee might have very good fighting style and technique but Ryu is far more experience than rock lee.

Sub-Zero_Master
more Rock Lee Info:The greatest of Lee's "trump cards" are five of the Hachimon Tonku (eight chakra gates). He is the only known person below Jounin capable of opening any of these gates. Using this technique is forbidden and Lee was taught to open these by Maito Gai Sensei, which Kakashi disapproved of. The gates are the endogenous chakra limits. The gates are 1)Initial Gate 2)Heal Gate 3)Life Gate 4)Harm Gate 5)Limit Gate 6)View Gate 7)Wonder Gate (also translated as Insanity Gate, implying that, once opened, the user could possibly lose his/her mental stability) 8)Death Gate. By opening these gates one can release the mind's limits on chakra use at the expense of the body. Lee can open five gates, and has done so when performing Ura Renge, the final and most powerful of Lee's "trump cards".

IcePunk
*leans towards Rock Lee*

Sub-Zero_Master
Rock Lee will Beat Ryu in 10 sec he just take off his Super heavy weights and run over him whit a bunch off kicks that will send him flying FOREWER!!!!! Moahahhahahaah

shin_remy
Ryu wins this is to far expierenced and to powerfull for him to take.

Sub Zero Master, this is the second time you creat a topic where you think that sf lose in a few seconds while they actually win.

you don't know anything about them cause a time back we had to give you info about ryu and other sf characters

so this is a ''bullshit topic''

make a topic when you know a lot about both of it!!

nuff said

IcePunk
Ah, the mr: Nice guy pose.

Remy dont go there, you're a SF fanboy laughing out loud And I know Sub-zero master and he loves SF and I know he isnt a Naruto fanboy so dont bullshit about someone you dont know and for the love of God watch all Naruto eps FFS before saying "ryu's experience is too much for Rock-lee blu blu blu bla yara yara yara" cuz Rock-lee's speed (even with the heavy weights) is way too much for our little Ryu to handle and not to mention his "trump card".

Now THAT is nuff said

Blaxican Style
No its not. Peraonally I highly doubt that Ryu will be unable to block the speed of this child when he can block lightning fast kicks and variosu guns and beams. And if Ryu manages to block any of the gates 9which isn't that hard) he can easily take out a by now very tired Rock Lee.

Nuff' said. Biatch.

NBT
Rock Lee hands down!

1021kid
i guess rock lee but i dont know to much about him thou

NBT

JacopeX
Originally posted by shin_remy
so this is a ''bullshit topic'' FOr once, i agree wit REMY

Ryu won this, hands down and im not only a fan of SF

Gouki
Didn't Gaara got whupped by Lee one time? I think I remember my bro' talking about him gettin' beat up one time by Rock. Big time too.

S.S
Originally posted by Gouki
Didn't Gaara got whupped by Lee one time? I think I remember my bro' talking about him gettin' beat up one time by Rock. Big time too.
But Gaara would have killed lee if Gai didn't stop him..... wink

Ryu easily wins against pre-time skip Lee Not sure how he'll do against Post-time skip Lee who's obviously older and stronger.He must have gotten much stronger considering that he jumped from Genin to Jounin/Special jounin(not sure which exactly) in just 3 years.

But Lee hasn't done anything to say he can take Ryu.Speed isn't a problem for Ryu who dodges bullets and Lee dodges kunai's......erm
I'll leave you guys to decide which is more impressive.

shin_remy
Originally posted by IcePunk
Ah, the mr: Nice guy pose.

Remy dont go there, you're a SF fanboy laughing out loud And I know Sub-zero master and he loves SF and I know he isnt a Naruto fanboy so dont bullshit about someone you dont know and for the love of God watch all Naruto eps FFS before saying "ryu's experience is too much for Rock-lee blu blu blu bla yara yara yara" cuz Rock-lee's speed (even with the heavy weights) is way too much for our little Ryu to handle and not to mention his "trump card".

Now THAT is nuff said

wtf is this, you don't know anything, damn are you pointing at me.

i'm following naruto too, people think that i only like sf, for the thousends of time, i love anime and other fightinggames as well!!!

soo i'm not a sf fanboy

ryu wins hands down!!

1021kid
well i dont know who would would win at this point..........and why is everybody acusing everybody a fanboy remy youre not a fanboy youre just saying who you think would win

IcePunk
wtf is this, you don't know anything, damn are you pointing at me.

i'm following naruto too, people think that i only like sf, for the thousends of time, i love anime and other fightinggames as well!!!

soo i'm not a sf fanboy

ryu wins hands down!! Umm yes you are, you've even admited it yourself

JacopeX
Umm yes you are, you've even admited it yourself

Originally posted by 1021kid
well i dont know who would would win at this point..........and why is everybody acusing everybody a fanboy remy youre not a fanboy youre just saying who you think would win RYU WINS! smokin'

NBT

IcePunk
Originally posted by JacopeX
RYU WINS! smokin' Why take two qoutes and counter with nothing? erm

1021kid
owned

JacopeX
Originally posted by 1021kid
owned ????? How am I owned.....exactly i wusnt

I think Ryu would win becuz of all the abilities and experience he has. I watch naruto when I get the chance and Rock lee is one hell of a character. Yea i agree he might be able to defeat Ryu but it aint gonna happen. Ryu is jus gonna destry Rock lee wit a super Hadouken which is impossible to dodge. Ryu wins in my opinion

Gouki
Naruto didn't originate from a Video Game didn't it? I'm pretty sure it started out as manga.

IcePunk
Yeah?

Blaxican Style
Yeah honestly I don't think your giving Ryu's speed enough credit. You do realize that the speed at which their fighting in the game is like 3 times slower than the speed at which their actually fighting? I doubt Ryu is THAT much slower than Rock Lee. Andif he dodges any one of his gates Leee is basicly screwed because of the energy it takes to open one.

shin_remy
look this is something you almost can't compare.

Nobody in Naruto can shoot fireballs or big beams.

and not only that. they hit harder, waaaay harder then the guys in Naruto.

Ryu/Ken were able to dodge bullets from close.
They do dbz things, Naruto is really ninja.

and Icepunk, YOU SUCK, you are saying to other people they post bad, but i haven't seen you post any good!!

IcePunk

NBT
look this is something you almost can't compare.

Nobody in Naruto can shoot fireballs or big beams.

and not only that. they hit harder, waaaay harder then the guys in Naruto.

Ryu/Ken were able to dodge bullets from close.
They do dbz things, Naruto is really ninja.

and Icepunk, YOU SUCK, you are saying to other people they post bad, but i haven't seen you post any good!!

Are you sane? Orochimaru and Sasuke and much more do it repeatly!

Blaxican Style
No the wonderful naruto trio dodge SHRUIKENS. Not bullets. Bullets are about 10 times faster than shruikens, as well as accurate.

O yes, and SF guys do NOT do anything DBZ?

Oh so I guess you wouldn't count DESTROYING A MOUTNAIN WITH ONE PUCNH DBZISH HUH?!!!

shin_remy

Blue nocturne
SF characters are limited heavily by game restrictions, to the point where they make bad comparisons in fights, Ryu wins why because he has more experience plain and simple.

1021kid
i dont know much about either but i went back to the ryu vs jin and the facts are ryu wins and every one go back to that and see what ryu can do

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sub-Zero_Master
Rock Lee will Beat Ryu in 10 sec he just take off his Super heavy weights and run over him whit a bunch off kicks that will send him flying FOREWER!!!!! Moahahhahahaah I'm finding it hard to compare the two. Do you think Rock Lee could beat Terry Bogard? evil faceOriginally posted by Blue nocturne
SF characters are limited heavily by game restrictions, to the point where they make bad comparisons in fights Ditto

IcePunk
THANKS FOR YOUR POST, I WAS WAITING FOR THIS!!!!

THIS SHOWS HOW MUTCH YOU KNOW OF SF, THANK YOU wink Ah the capsing and the two hundred "!!!!!!!!!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey I've watched most animes and read a few mangas and I can honestly say you're overrating him and I dont remember one time when one character goes "zoom" so that you lose sight of the character but in Naruto that is normal speed. And anyone from SF would get all their bones broken in one punch from Goku and compaing those two series is just stupid, **** this I'm outta here.

Just cuz you're that old doesnt mean you're mature, man you show no progress sad

Blue nocturne
Ah the capsing and the two hundred "!!!!!!!!!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey I've watched most animes and read a few mangas and I can honestly say you're overrating him and I dont remember one time when one character goes "zoom" so that you lose sight of the character but in Naruto that is normal speed. And anyone from SF would get all their bones broken in one punch from Goku and compaing those two series is just stupid, **** this I'm outta here.

Just cuz you're that old doesnt mean you're mature, man you show no progress sad

Ice punk sf manga are not canon, the only anime that shows canon abilities is alpha the movie which show cased weak street fighters (Yes ryu,ken and chun li were weak at the time). Having read 290 chapters of naruto going "zoom" doesn't mean much it's simply the perspective of the character take dbz, when radditz came he seemed to be to fast to see with the naked eye let's say goku went back in time and fought radditz in again but this time he has ssj2 well radditz would go the same speed but to goku he would be slow it's all about perspective.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Ice punk sf manga are not canon, the only anime that shows canon abilities is alpha the movie which show cased weak street fighters (Yes ryu,ken and chun li were weak at the time). Having read 290 chapters of naruto going "zoom" doesn't mean much it's simply the perspective of the character take dbz, when radditz came he seemed to be to fast to see with the naked eye let's say goku went back in time and fought radditz in again but this time he has ssj2 well radditz would go the same speed but to goku he would be slow it's all about perspective.

thanks man, well said smile

and now icepunk is leaving cause he knows hes wrong roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
Yea, and its alwayz been like that since the begining. Duh!

Ryu wins!

1021kid
ryu wins

Lord Ryugen
Ryu takes it but it's nowhere near as easy as people seem to think. Lee moving at standard speed is little more than a blur to most people, with the weights removed during the Gara fight he was pretty much invisible to just about everyone in the stadium. Lee is faster than Ryu by a great margin, which makes up for the lack of experience, he has the speed and agility to dodge most of Ryu's attacks. However Ryu's advantage is the overwhelming amount of power he has against Lee. The only way I would give a Lee a win is if he legs it down the road a few miles and opens the celestial gates. Note that with just four open he was moving so fast that he was tearing the ground apart. Ryu wins 7/10 times

IcePunk
*ignores remy*

Hey Sub zero masta, where do they fight?

Note: the fight against Gaara was looooooong ago and I did notice a great difference between the mangas and the animes, I just wasnt sure which was cannon erm but as I said, tough decission

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Ryu takes it but it's nowhere near as easy as people seem to think. Lee moving at standard speed is little more than a blur to most people, with the weights removed during the Gara fight he was pretty much invisible to just about everyone in the stadium. Lee is faster than Ryu by a great margin, which makes up for the lack of experience, he has the speed and agility to dodge most of Ryu's attacks. However Ryu's advantage is the overwhelming amount of power he has against Lee. The only way I would give a Lee a win is if he legs it down the road a few miles and opens the celestial gates. Note that with just four open he was moving so fast that he was tearing the ground apart. Ryu wins 7/10 times

Lee moving in a blur is the perspective of the opponent, his speed was never measured.

IcePunk
No, none of the spectators except Kikashi could follow his moves ranting

I love that smilie big grin

Blue nocturne
No, none of the spectators except Kikashi could follow his moves roll eyes (sarcastic)

and like I said it's the perspective, kakashi doesn't have the "FASTEST EYES" in fiction.

Sub-Zero_Master
Originally posted by brainchild81
I'm finding it hard to compare the two. Do you think Rock Lee could beat Terry Bogard? evil face Ditto

YES I Do think Rock Lee Wins ower Terry Bogard!!! he is Faster by Far
and Whit 5 Chakara gates opend and no Sper heavy wheigts even MORE FASTER and Stronger than Terry and Terry is Stronger than Ryu So Rock Wins to Both of Them!!!!

And Rock Lee is not UNexp,he is a Ginius Fighter
and have heavy kicks as well,so heavy they destroy big Rocks!!!

Blue nocturne
and Whit 5 Chakara gates opend and no Sper heavy wheigts even MORE FASTER and Stronger than Terry and Terry is Stronger than Ryu So Rock Wins to Both of Them!!!!

How is he faster?
How is he stronger?

Blaxican Style
Really. That was more of a fanboyish unbased assumption. So until you prove up your opinions pretty much moot.

Also Rockj lee destroying 'big rocks" is nothing to having an entire mountain leveled in one punch.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
Really. That was more of a fanboyish unbased assumption. So until you prove up your opinions pretty much moot.

Also Rockj lee destroying 'big rocks" is nothing to having an entire mountain leveled in one punch. *actually agrees with Blax*

Blaxican Style
*actually agrees with Blax*

when have you not agreed with me? I've only debated in the VG VF for like a week.

IcePunk
confused laughing out loud

Lord Ryugen
Lee moving in a blur is the perspective of the opponent, his speed was never measured.

It was the perspective of just about everybody in the stadium. Yes his speed was never measured but when a fairly large group of trained fighters can't see you moving, you're pretty damm fast. Anyway Ryu takes the overwhelming majority all I'm saying is that Lee can hold his own, he's a damm sight faster than Ryu which means Ryu'll have to pull out the big guns to stop him, not to mention he'll have to use his fairly large durability to soak up some shots. Lee can snatch a couple here and there.

Blue nocturne
It was the perspective of just about everybody in the stadium. Yes his speed was never measured but when a fairly large group of trained fighters can't see you moving, you're pretty damm fast. Anyway Ryu takes the overwhelming majority all I'm saying is that Lee can hold his own, he's a damm sight faster than Ryu which means Ryu'll have to pull out the big guns to stop him, not to mention he'll have to use his fairly large durability to soak up some shots. Lee can snatch a couple here and there.

Again, when was lee's speed measured, "Moving in a blur in train fighters is not evidence"

Lord Ryugen
It wasn't measured as far as I know. However the best example for his speed is during the Garra fight so that's what I have to use. However I looked at that particular fight again just to double check. Seems I made a mistake, the only point where the trainees couldn't actually see Rock was when he opened the celestial gates and even then Kakashi could see him clearly enough to know his muscles snapped. I retract my statement about Ryu not being able to see Lee moving at high speeds. Of course on the other hand I'm not particularly up to date with Ryu's speed feats, so while I'll accept he can see Lee, I'm not sure if he'll have the reflexes for Lee with the gates open. Gut says he will but I'd like to request some speed feats for Ryu. course until then I now say Ryu wins 9/10

P-Geyser

Thanks alot Brainchild. Why did you have to bring Terry into this? mad

IcePunk
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Thanks alot Brainchild. Why did you have to bring Terry into this? mad laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

shin_remy

this is one of the crappiest answers i have seen, and i havent post it hahahaa laughing AND HE MEANS IT!!!!! confused

Lord Ryugen
Admittedly it's not the best worded answer ever, however the guy's got a point, I don't think either Terry or Ryu ever hit supersonic speeds, which is pretty much the ONLY way to make sense of the random destruction Rock was causing when he moved. So yes he's faster than both. He doesn't win but he IS faster smile

IcePunk
Admittedly it's not the best worded answer ever, however the guy's got a point, I don't think either Terry or Ryu ever hit supersonic speeds, which is pretty much the ONLY way to make sense of the random destruction Rock was causing when he moved. So yes he's faster than both. He doesn't win but he IS faster smile yes

Blue nocturne
Admittedly it's not the best worded answer ever, however the guy's got a point, I don't think either Terry or Ryu ever hit supersonic speeds, which is pretty much the ONLY way to make sense of the random destruction Rock was causing when he moved. So yes he's faster than both. He doesn't win but he IS faster smile

Guile can throw a sonic boom at mach 2, and ryu is stronger then him do the math. There is no proof that ryu can or cannot move at supersonic speed.

Lord Ryugen
True, but Guile performs the attack by whipping his arms or legs (the flash kick) however these are single movements not , Guile can not fight, or move at sustained supersonic speeds, no one in Street Fighter can. Rock one the other hand physically forces his body and mind to operate at Supersonic levels by opening the celestial gates. Even though he can only do it for a short time Lee is capable of sustained supersonic movement and combat.

Since Ryu has never shown this kind of speed the only reasonable conclusion is that he is slower than Rock Lee. I have freely admitted that Ryu holds all the other cards, he's stronger, far more experienced and has a much higher degree of power. However in the area of speed he's slower until there is actual proof shown of him operating at a super sonic level.

Blaxican Style
So than uh...is it pretty much agreed that Ryu wins?

IcePunk
kind of, I dunno, I'm not sure anymore

Blue nocturne
True, but Guile performs the attack by whipping his arms or legs (the flash kick) however these are single movements not , Guile can not fight, or move at sustained supersonic speeds, no one in Street Fighter can. Rock one the other hand physically forces his body and mind to operate at Supersonic levels by opening the celestial gates. Even though he can only do it for a short time Lee is capable of sustained supersonic movement and combat.

Since Ryu has never shown this kind of speed the only reasonable conclusion is that he is slower than Rock Lee. I have freely admitted that Ryu holds all the other cards, he's stronger, far more experienced and has a much higher degree of power. However in the area of speed he's slower until there is actual proof shown of him operating at a super sonic level.

Actually yang (During kaihou) and juni (During mach slide) move so fast they vanish, Ibuki leaves after images, hell makoto and dudley move in streaks so I doubt that they can't move in super sonic speeds.

1021kid
So than uh...is it pretty much agreed that Ryu wins? i think so wait who here hates me

Blaxican Style
Ice punk does.

1021kid
Ice punk does. do you hate me

IcePunk
No?

laughing out loud

No, there are worse people

1021kid
like you vs shin remy

IcePunk
He's just irritating

shin_remy
youre a young dude who thinks that know mutch. you never give arguments and if i give a good argument, you say it is not true, and when other people say the same as me, THEN you SHUT UP!!!

THAT'S IRRITATING!!!

youre 15 or something. do you watch anime or do you play fightinggames. NOO

youre ONE BAD ASS AMERICAN!!!

who don't know anything of fightinggames or anime.

nuff said!!!

IcePunk
OMFG ROFLCOPTER
Those are the dumbest assumptions about me I've ever read

You HAVE to be younger than me and you even make stupid assumptions like an little crybaby and you dont even f*cking know me, damnit.
Just cuz I can write gramaticly right in english doesnt mean I'm american, I'm swedish. roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh, and learn what "badass" means and learn how to stop capsing. I am the one who desides when I want to give arguments, not you and even if I give arguments I know they're not going to be taken seriously by fanboys like you.

If you are 20, as you keep saying you are, then maybe it's time for you to, well, grow up and take big f*cking chill pill. I'm still 17 FFS but at least I'm acting as imaturely as youmad

kamikz
....PWNED.

IcePunk
I lost some words there at the end, but yes, still pretty much the same pwnage smile

Scorpion_Master
Pwned!

Scorpion_Master
HA HA HA!!1!

shin_remy
if i say what i think, makes me that a fanboy. if i say something that's right and you say that's wrong makes me that a fanboy?

even if i'm a fanboy i still know more then you, i also like tekken, snk, guilty gear and all the other fightinggames. but you think that i only like sf!!

Scorpion_Master
if you know more.... Then you should know that you are overestimating Ryu just like a fanboy dose

IcePunk
if i say what i think, makes me that a fanboy. if i say something that's right and you say that's wrong makes me that a fanboy?

even if i'm a fanboy i still know more then you, i also like tekken, snk, guilty gear and all the other fightinggames. but you think that i only like sf!!
OMFG when did I acually asume you only like SF? That's right, Never!
You only asume I'm that stupid to make the same misstakes as you do and that is plain and simply to make stupid asumptions about people I dont know like asuming you know more than someone who you dont know.

So Remy could you please understand that, that is wrong *wags finger*
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
if you know more.... Then you should know that you are overestimating Ryu just like a fanboy dose
Yes, among with the others too

shin_remy
i want to give people the good way about how street fighters like ryu, ken, chun and akuma fight. cause everyone use different media.

i also use the anime, manga, etc.

the anime of Street Fighter Alpha is the correct way how the ''street fighters'' fight. and there they were weak, so you have to think they are 15 to 20 years later.

( i just can't stand when people underrate roll eyes (sarcastic) )

i shouldn't take everything to seriously laughing

Blue nocturne
But shin remy where do you get your information from, unrealman already posted canon street fighter guides.

IcePunk
link?

Blue nocturne
http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/street_fighter_plot.txt

Unfortunetly final fight street wise is canon...
If the link doesn't work just go to the arcade section in gamefaqs and click on final fight then go to faqs and look for street fighter plot guide.

shin_remy
But shin remy where do you get your information from, unrealman already posted canon street fighter guides.

it are things that most people know.

i think he know nothing of japanese manga's, comics, storylines.

only things that everybody already knows in europa and usa. roll eyes (sarcastic)

besides, you think this is my only forum?

i'm tired to post the same things over and over again.

you see, i know some good very important dudes where i'm talking to sometimes.

my source WAS 3 years back : www.perfectanime.net

that site doesn't exist anymore, unrealman post sometimes things that were also on that site, but his info is a little bit different.

doesn't bother, storyline keeps changing.
and what i have said before, i like so many fightinggames, animes, and i have spend thousends of dollars to sf.

So i KNOW what i'm talking about.

Blue nocturne
it are things that most people know.

i think he know nothing of japanese manga's, comics, storylines.

only things that everybody already knows in europa and usa. roll eyes (sarcastic)

besides, you think this is my only forum?

i'm tired to post the same things over and over again.

you see, i know some good very important dudes where i'm talking to sometimes.

my source WAS 3 years back : www.perfectanime.net

that site doesn't exist anymore, unrealman post sometimes things that were also on that site, but his info is a little bit different.

doesn't bother, storyline keeps changing.
and what i have said before, i like so many fightinggames, animes, and i have spend thousends of dollars to sf.

So i KNOW what i'm talking about.

And I keep telling you anime and manga are not canon, buy a plot guide and you will see my point.

shin_remy
i already know the thing in the plot guide.

what i say is, people don't know how street fighters fight.

just watch street fighter alpha. and there they were weak. just think how they are in sf3.

i don't have it about the storyline. just about ''the way of fighting''

IcePunk
I doesnt matter cuz it's not canon (>_&ltwink

Blue nocturne
i already know the thing in the plot guide.

what i say is, people don't know how street fighters fight.

just watch street fighter alpha. and there they were weak. just think how they are in sf3.

i don't have it about the storyline. just about ''the way of fighting''

Their strong but, when you make claims that shin gouki is ssj2 level then your pushing it. And stop acting like you know more than everyone in street fighter.

shin_remy
omg you still believe i ment that?

i already posted that i didn't mean it and that it was a joke laughing out loud

Blue nocturne
omg you still believe i ment that?

i already posted that i didn't mean it and that it was a joke laughing out loud

But you still go to far. "ken crushes moutains when he was ten"
WTF that seems really out of character.

shin_remy
that was non canon but i can show it

Blue nocturne
that was non canon but i can show it

go ahead.

1021kid
ice punk i dont even think there looking at your post at this point

shin_remy
wait to saturday cause i have lent it to a friend of mine. i have it saterday back

IcePunk
I dont care if my post gets attention or not now that I know shin remy is not to be taken seriously big grin

Blaxican Style
youre a young dude who thinks that know mutch. you never give arguments and if i give a good argument, you say it is not true, and when other people say the same as me, THEN you SHUT UP!!!

youre 15 or something. do you watch anime or do you play fightinggames. NOO

youre ONE BAD ASS AMERICAN!!!

who don't know anything of fightinggames or anime.

nuff said!!!

I hope, for your sake. That your nto saying that just because someone is American, they do not know anything about Aniem? or mroe than a Japanease person?

For you sake I really hope that that is not what your saying.

IcePunk
Me neither

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Thanks alot Brainchild. Why did you have to bring Terry into this? mad Sorry 'bout that. I should've sent him a PM.

IcePunk
laughing

Drunk_of_Fury
Guess what?!?

Rock Lee with at least one weight on one his legs can move faster that
SOUND after he has opened at least 4 gates!!!!!!
I dont remember Ryu catching up to people moving at those speeds, neither do I remember him fighting a person capable of moving at those speeds. Watch episode 196 of Naruto (very very canon).

Go ahead, Lana, close this thread, Rock Lee wins big grin

Told ya wink

Blanka
ryu will win cuz hadokens

Drunk_of_Fury
nOOb erm

IceJaw
Just imagine his speed without both his weights droolio

Blanka, that wasnt even an argument, hadokens of any sort would miss him erm

Blanka
ryu has more expirence, but rock lee is strong so i would have to say anyone can win

Remulous
now this is probally the easiest fight ryu has been in on this forum,rock lee isnt even a video game character.

IceJaw
Rock Lee = Faster than sound erm

Ryu needs to hit something he wants to defeat and this one isnt someone he can hit.

And please Murderous Ryu, you're a total SF fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

I belive this thread was created before the rule changes. And how come I can play as him right NOW on my gamecube? On Naruto gekito ninja taisen 4?! N44pster ! Originated or not he still stars in those games erm

IceJaw
Originally posted by IceJaw
Just imagine his speed without both his weights droolio
Wait a sec, that would be like..........faster than speed! shock

droolio

laughing out loud

Remulous
Originally posted by IceJaw
Rock Lee = Faster than sound erm

Ryu needs to hit something he wants to defeat and this one isnt someone he can hit.

And please Murderous Ryu, you're a total SF fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

I belive this thread was created before the rule changes. And how come I can play as him right NOW on my gamecube? On Naruto gekito ninja taisen 4?! N44pster ! ryu has dodged bullets,bullets travel faster than the speed of sound and he was no more than 2 ft away from the guy and this was only in alpha just imagine how fast he is now,ryus desintigrated people with hadoukens,and split people in half with shoryukens,rock doesnt stand a snow balls chance in hell and if im SF fanboy ur definintly a naruto fanboy

IceJaw
Bullets are very very small projectiles erm even Neo did in his early stages laughing out loud

And just cuz he can evade em doesnt mean he can move at those speeds erm you proved nothing there really and you're still a fanboy erm

And how am I a fanboy, give one example erm Do you even watch Naruto?

Remulous
yea yea thats nice, but u know rock cant beat ryu

IceJaw
As a matter of fact you suck at this erm

You just made me hungry.... eek!

You just admitted you got pwned btw erm

So you dont watch Naruto and you still say Ryu wins erm Fanboy trait #1

Nice guy pose for ya thumb up big grin

Lana
Against the rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.