Guuuuuuh I might be babysitting tonight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
scared Blahgsshrsr

This kid is crazy! He LOVES those damn power ranger movies.. I mean dude... you can only take so much.. Guhhh I dont want to, but I have no excuse sad

Bloigen
Fling him off a building and say he was trying to fly.

Ronny
laughing out loud That would get me killed by his parents...

Though its probably something he would do.

Its so funny how little kids try to convince you of things that you know are totally wrong. Like last time I babysat him he told me his parents always let him eat alot of junk food before he goes to bed. no expression

fini
Make him watch something else, and walk with a pair of ear plugs.

Koala MeatPie
Get him Addicted to Watching "The Bold And the Beautiful"

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Ronny
scared Blahgsshrsr

This kid is crazy! He LOVES those damn power ranger movies.. I mean dude... you can only take so much.. Guhhh I dont want to, but I have no excuse sad

kids are great. smile

But some can be vicious.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
kids are great. smile

But some can be vicious. http://www.endorsystem.com/ClieggLars2.jpg
"*Sigh*Those little kids walk like men,but they're..vicious,mindless monsters!"

Janus Marius
There's always excuses. Let the parents see you beating a dog. They'll put the brakes on any babysitting right there.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Janus Marius
There's always excuses. Let the parents see you beating a dog. They'll put the brakes on any babysitting right there. ..and you go to jail for animal abuse in the process,and even so thats just wrong.

Impediment
I hate dogs.....so much. I prefer cats, cuz they're quiet and they shit in a box.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Impediment
I hate dogs.....so much. I prefer cats, cuz they're quiet and they shit in a box. Can they protect you from an armed robber?

Bloigen
I hate dogs.....so much. I prefer cats, cuz they're quiet and they shit in a box.

Cats are evil.

Especially the white fluffy ones.

Janus Marius

You can get foxes to shit in a box and be quiet.

Only if the armed robber gets annoyed with opening the door for them to let them in and then out again.

Mysterious Man
Thats why the police only have trained dogs, and not trained cats.Atleast dogs(if big enough) will try to rip the robbers arm off if the guy breaks in.

Janus Marius
A trained panther would WTFpwn any trained dog, though. Or tiger. Just ask Roy. Or was it Siegfried?

Jabba the Hutt
scared Blahgsshrsr

Kill someone.

Morning_Glory
scared Blahgsshrsr

but you get money...so hush happy

eat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.