Pick a unique power to take down a inavasion. AKA You versus the terrible Toadmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Ok heres the deal.

The Toadmen are invading earth , they boast greater technology then we could ever use , suddenly out of nowhere Utau pop's in stating 'You may choose one power to combat this menace'

You quickly rattle off you want supermans power's . Utau then bitchslap's you. "Fool ! , i can't give you anything copyrighted , think of something unique.

so you think for 30 minutes before finally answering "Ok chrome dome i want.......

Yes this is another pick your own power thread. BUT the major difference is that YOU have to create the power. It also has to be unique. So no chump's coming in and going "I want to be colossus" otherwise Utau slap's your dumb-ass.

Blair Wind
The Chaosforce shifty evil face

Dayscribe
Originally posted by Blair Wind
The Chaosforce shifty evil face

*SLAP!*

Hmmm. I'd like psychic and telekenetic abilities to where I'm able to fly and push/pull stuff with my mind. I won't need much more than that.

Teleportation is a must.

Ability to manipulate lightning with my hands.

Able to process thoughts at lightspeeds.

The ability to manipulate light, and create hard-light constructs

Class 100+ strength

That should be enough.

Tshern
Gravitation control, a complete control over gravity. It would be easy to stomp people with it by just making them squeeze to the ground or make their bodies attract everything in the vicinity.

DigiMark007
Purple Man's powers. Then I'd have loads of Toadman sex!

confused

embarrasment

cool

grey fox
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Purple Man's powers. Then I'd have loads of Toadman sex!

confused

embarrasment

cool

*SLAP*

Personally I'd like control over friction.

Think of the possibilities.

I could....

Make myself move faster by making the friction beneath my feet nonexistent and streamlining myself
Be able to levitate by increasing the friction within air-resistance
Set people aflame by increasing the friction burn's temperature
Make sure the toadmen never touched me by making my body so smooth a single touch would slide right off.
I could subtract every piece of friction on the floor except for around me making my enemies fall over.

superman41082
Dude, I basically made the sweetest power yesterday for a character I created. My friend and I are working on a Universe. I don't want to tell you what it is, because I don't want anyone to steal it............ Man.......... wow........ I'm so tempted. I should get it copywrited........

The Fake Macoy
The power to control all electrons. That would include chemical bonding, and all such amazing powers. I could just break apart every molecule in the Toadmen's bodies.

superman41082
Originally posted by superman41082
Dude, I basically made the sweetest power yesterday for a character I created. My friend and I are working on a Universe. I don't want to tell you what it is, because I don't want anyone to steal it............ Man.......... wow........ I'm so tempted. I should get it copywrited........

Sorry guys, I should have kept my mouth shut........... I know that sounds gay.........

badabing
Complete control over space, time and matter.

superman41082
Originally posted by badabing
Complete control over space, time and matter.

Badabing, you cheater!!

superman41082
Originally posted by grey fox
Ok heres the deal.

The Toadmen are invading earth , they boast greater technology then we could ever use , suddenly out of nowhere Utau pop's in stating 'You may choose one power to combat this menace'

You quickly rattle off you want supermans power's . Utau then bitchslap's you. "Fool ! , i can't give you anything copyrighted , think of something unique.

so you think for 30 minutes before finally answering "Ok chrome dome i want.......

Yes this is another pick your own power thread. BUT the major difference is that YOU have to create the power. It also has to be unique. So no chump's coming in and going "I want to be colossus" otherwise Utau slap's your dumb-ass.

How about the power to do your mom over and over again??? Does that work???

badabing
Badabing, you cheater!!
devil Muhahahahah!

Swanky-Tuna
So it has to be a completely original power? Well, that leaves nothing but the incredibly strange powers doesn't it? Like the ability to levitate candy or to telepathically communicate with butterflies.

grey fox
*SLAPS*

Stop being idiots both of you.

Now if you dont shut up i'll give myself the power to do both of your mum's.

superman41082
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
So it has to be a completely original power? Well, that leaves nothing but the incredibly strange powers doesn't it? Like the ability to levitate candy or to telepathically communicate with butterflies.

How about the super-ability to poop a lot????

And then be able to telekenetically talk with the poop about poopy things? Whenever there's something new in poopsville, the poop makes you aware of how to poop your way to poopsville? Hey it could sell........

poop

grey fox
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Not really , those butterflies you mentioned. Replace them with snakes. Lot's and lot's of snakes. And you have a winner !

Swanky-Tuna
Not really , those butterflies you mentioned. Replace them with snakes. Lot's and lot's of snakes. And you have a winner !
But really, telepathy is an established power.

grey fox
But not SNAKE TELEPATHY !!!!

You can branch off of things like tk and Tp but all i'm saying is make sure no one else has that power. It's simply because i dont want everyone running in screaming they 'waana be flahs' or have 'batmans skills'

superman41082
How about the super-ability to poop a lot????

And then be able to telekenetically talk with the poop about poopy things? Whenever there's something new in poopsville, the poop makes you aware of how to poop your way to poopsville? Hey it could sell........

poop

As a child, I spent many a weary night longing for this strange and powerful ability............ Oh why god? Why? Plz grant my only wish. I've never asked for a thing in my entire life. Just let me have this one thing.........

poop

LordKaos
I'd have the power of a living portal, able to access all time/space/dimensions allowing me to teleport and draw energy and mass from anywhere/when to do with as I pleased. I would use it to tap into astral planes giving me powerful psionic abilites. Then the thrashing would begin

batdude123
I would choose to have the power to manipulate every single electron particle around me. I would gather them up, and then release a HUGE blast of electron energy at them.

DarkCrawler
The ability to control the speed of other things and people.

For example, someone shoots me with bullet, only to find out that it is crawling at me with speed of a snail...

Or I throw a card and accelerate it's speed to Mach 1, killing someone...

Or slow down everything around me, where I am only one moving with normal speed, but the others are so slow that I seem to be like Quicksilver...

Or speed up the people around me, making them not being able to control their movement and crashing to walls and shit.

Possibilities would be limitless. The funniest thing is, nothing would change in me.

batdude123
I would also like the power to have a living JOBBER AURA! That means that if anybody wants to fight me, all I have to do is wave my hand in the air, and they automatically become retarded! laughing

batdude123
Is anybody gonna post anymore? It's been ten minutes since the last person posted on any of them!

freezedoom
Danny Phantom's Ghostly Wail.
It's sure to wipe the entire invasion out.

illadelph12
I'd have the power that any impact upon my body would split my atoms and release a thermonuclear explosion.

Then I'd purposely hit myself.

willRules
Ok heres the deal.

I would have the amazing ability to fire shotgun blasts out of my anus. the catch for having such an amazingly useful power??? I couldn't control when it happens........

outarddwarf
I would have the ability to make anyone or anything extremely fat. i would just make the toadmen's bodies so fat that their legs and arms were useless. anyone who apposess me would loose that manly or womanly figure and become a walking lardfest! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Revenge! Revenge on those that call me overweight! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am not fat i am plesently plump! Wow...
sorry fat-rage.

willRules
Originally posted by outarddwarf
I would have the ability to make anyone or anything extremely fat. i would just make the toadmen's bodies so fat that their legs and arms were useless. anyone who apposess me would loose that manly or womanly figure and become a walking lardfest! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Revenge! Revenge on those that call me overweight! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am not fat i am plesently plump! Wow...
sorry fat-rage.

We'd make a great team against the toad things. You slow em down, I bottom blast em!!!!!!!!!

batdude123
Originally posted by willRules
We'd make a great team against the toad things. You slow em down, I bottom blast em!!!!!!!!!

What about this Will? From my earlier post:

I would like the power to have a living JOBBER AURA! That means that if anybody wants to fight me, all I have to do is wave my hand in the air, and they automatically become retarded!

willRules
Originally posted by batdude123
What about this Will? From my earlier post:

I would like the power to have a living JOBBER AURA! That means that if anybody wants to fight me, all I have to do is wave my hand in the air, and they automatically become retarded!

I don't need to help you soldier, with that kinda power, your a one man army laughing

Psyquis52
I would have the ability to make all toad people explode.
big grin

GODSCRIBE
I want adamantium claws and healing factor.

badabing
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
laughing eek! laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by willRules
I don't need to help you soldier, with that kinda power, your a one man army laughing

laughing yes

Dayscribe
Originally posted by freezedoom
Danny Phantom's Ghostly Wail.
It's sure to wipe the entire invasion out.

*SLAP!*

Dayscribe
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE

*SLAP!*

Blair Wind
Who slapped me? The Chaosforce is mine evil face Its a KMC thing...none of the new members would get it...whatever...

Personally the only three peoples powers that I truely liked was Grey Foxs (creative actually and its pretty cool) and DC's (so the flash can already do that but so what....its cool), and Illadelphs....

batdude123
Who slapped me? The Chaosforce is mine evil face Its a KMC thing...none of the new members would get it...whatever...

Personally the only three peoples powers that I truely liked was Grey Foxs (creative actually and its pretty cool) and DC's (so the flash can already do that but so what....its cool), and Illadelphs....

What about me and my jobber aura power? big grin

Blair Wind
Well thats already an established power stick out tongue thousands of comic characters have it

batdude123
Well thats already an established power stick out tongue thousands of comic characters have it

laughing

diabloman
power of the mask can do anything. even kick supermans butt

batdude123
Originally posted by diabloman
power of the mask can do anything. even kick supermans butt

*slap*

Tallis
The Power I'm about to post is copyrighted by me, and is going to be in a book I am writing.

It's called Blood Alchemy

It the ability to fuse or to take down anything inorganic or organic. So If I wanted to I could turn your blood into air, and kill you like that. Or make you into sand. Or Make your hair go on fire.

It follows the Law of Conservation of energy, I am not destroying anything just simply turning one thing into another

Grimm22
Hmm, a really badass hammer? (Thor)

Damnit!

grey fox
Originally posted by Tallis
The Power I'm about to post is copyrighted by me, and is going to be in a book I am writing.

It's called Blood Alchemy

It the ability to fuse or to take down anything inorganic or organic. So If I wanted to I could turn your blood into air, and kill you like that. Or make you into sand. Or Make your hair go on fire.

It follows the Law of Conservation of energy, I am not destroying anything just simply turning one thing into another

Transmutation

*SLAP*

Psyquis52
The ability to make all toad people stick to one another.

You officially have a massive toad person problem. So drop a bomb in the middle. hehehe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.