Online Movie Studio Boss Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyAngel
Hey guys!

I just discovered an online game site called Movie Studio Boss. It's quite similar to EOnline's Studio Boss and Fantasy Film League games.

The site's over at www40.brinkster.com/moviestudioboss

Their summer season game is currently on. So go ahead and sign up. It'll be lotsa fun!

Thank god I have another movie-related game to play! I've been searching high and low for such a game to fill my time since both eonline & FFL are no longer available. Now I'm so over the moon! rolling on floor laughing LOL!

Barker
Hey, Spam! eek!

JohnnyAngel
nope... just sharing a fun game site with ya'll... if not interested, can just skip it... not forcing anybody...

Barker
Originally posted by JohnnyAngel
nope... just sharing a fun game site with ya'll... if not interested, can just skip it... not forcing anybody...
no expression

That was your First Post. Go to the Welcome Forum, Bud.

JohnnyAngel
oh... i didn't know that my very first post had to be in the welcome forum... was trying to find the most suitable section to post this thing... don't seem to find any movie games section so i figured i post it in this off-topic forum instead...

thanks!

Barker
oh... i didn't know that my very first post had to be in the welcome forum... was trying to find the most suitable section to post this thing... don't seem to find any movie games section so i figured i post it in this off-topic forum instead...

thanks!
It doesn't, I was just wondering Why your First Post was a Link to another Site. Is that why you Registered?

JohnnyAngel
of course not... was basically spending my time looking for more interesting movie sites and i happen to chance across both KM & MSB... so i did both: register at KM and inform you all about MSB... smile

seriously, no harm intended...

btw, have you checked the site?

Barker
of course not... was basically spending my time looking for more interesting movie sites and i happen to chance across both KM & MSB... so i did both: register at KM and inform you all about MSB... smile

seriously, no harm intended...

btw, have you checked the site?
Yes, the Page wasn't found.

If I'm coming across as an Ass, Sorry.

LanceWindu
Hey guys!

I just discovered an online game site called Movie Studio Boss. It's quite similar to EOnline's Studio Boss and Fantasy Film League games.

The site's over at www40.brinkster.com/moviestudioboss

Their summer season game is currently on. So go ahead and sign up. It'll be lotsa fun!

Thank god I have another movie-related game to play! I've been searching high and low for such a game to fill my time since both eonline & FFL are no longer available. Now I'm so over the moon! rolling on floor laughing LOL!
Congrats, no one cares.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/SirRobert/1505345866.gif

JohnnyAngel
Originally posted by Barker
Yes, the Page wasn't found.

If I'm coming across as an Ass, Sorry.

not found? cannot be cause i just signed up for the game already... perhaps you might want to refresh the page...

wait, let me check for ya...

ok, the full website addy is www40.brinkster.com/moviestudioboss/msb/index.asp

this link should definitely work... smile

it's ok, no hard feelings on my part wink

Bloigen
That looks like quite a good game.

Too bad I'm so lazy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.