which comicbook you want ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
other than action comics #1 which comicbook or magazine you would want to have ? me id like to have the program from the 1st world series. worth twice as much as action comics #1. i dont know if theres some others out there worth more than that one.

Scoobless
Last weeks TV guide

diabloman
Originally posted by Scoobless
Last weeks TV guide the one week before last had more info i threw it away but i wouldnt mind having it back as well.

Dayscribe
Spawn #1

Takion
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Spawn #1
from a funny comics

Employee: You need to go to the poop deck right.

Customer: huh uh

Employee: Right in the back if were out of tissue then use Spawn #1 we got plenty of them.

Spideys Sister
Vols. 14, 15 and 16 of Ultimate Spiderman, Vols. 1+2 of Ultimates Spidergirl 6-100 and The Amazing Spiderman 2-256

Dark Shazam93
Every comic known to man that's not written by Alan Moore

Mindship
The FF issues where Doom had Surfer's powers.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Mindship
The FF issues where Doom had Surfer's powers.

Ah great issues.

I have Issue #60 of the FF which features that Arc.

Great fight between the Thing and Dr. Doom while even though Doom has the power cosmic Ben still wont go down.

Good Stuff.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Every comic known to man that's not written by Alan Moore

Why the hating on Alan Moore?!?

Mindship
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ah great issues.

I have Issue #60 of the FF which features that Arc.

Great fight between the Thing and Dr. Doom while even though Doom has the power cosmic Ben still wont go down.

Good Stuff.

I used to have every issue...but I was young and stupid and at some brainless moment dumped them. I tell ya: if you really wanted to know what Power Cosmic was capable of, that was the story to read (and yes, in those days, Ben was a real powerhouse, second only to the Hulk).

Rewmac
Where Galactus fights Celstails just don't know hte issues....

Marvel Boy
every x-men titles and sub titles like x-force and that, cable, cable/deadpool, wolverine. lets just say every marvel comic book that include has a mutant in it.

Rewmac
Nice speech...And yeah mostly..But to make my wish a bit smaller...Every single Marvel comic which includes Colossus in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.