Grifter Vs. Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkie
Grifter
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7527/66jg.jpg

Vs

Gambit
http://www.samruby.com/Heroes/Gambit/Gambit2.gif

Milkie
shifty

Takion
wiki, As a result of the Gen-factor exposure, Grifter had strong powers of telekinesis and telepathy. These powers began to burn out over the years and by the time of the Dead Reckoning mission, his telepathic assault was only enough to give an enemy agent a bloody nose.

Im going with Gambit on this.

Milkie
Um don't put part of his info. That's dispect.

As a result of the Gen-factor exposure, Grifter had strong powers of telekinesis and telepathy. These powers began to burn out over the years and by the time of the Dead Reckoning mission, his telepathic assault was only enough to give an enemy agent a bloody nose. His Coda-training sealed his psionic powers away, but he can still use them under certain circumstances (usually the presence of another Team 7 member so that they can combine their powers). A side-effect of his Gen-factor exposure, seems to be accelerated healing. He once recovered from a broken neck and his shattered legs healed without any scars, but these powers are unpredictable at best. This healing factor also appears to have slowed his aging.

His Coda-training has honed his senses so that he can detect the presence of other living beings near him.

Apart from these superhuman powers, Cole is an amazing marksman with both firearms and thrown weapons. He has single-handedly taken down large groups of armed opponents

Takion
Originally posted by Milkie
Um don't put part of his info. That's dispect.

As a result of the Gen-factor exposure, Grifter had strong powers of telekinesis and telepathy. These powers began to burn out over the years and by the time of the Dead Reckoning mission, his telepathic assault was only enough to give an enemy agent a bloody nose. His Coda-training sealed his psionic powers away, but he can still use them under certain circumstances (usually the presence of another Team 7 member so that they can combine their powers). A side-effect of his Gen-factor exposure, seems to be accelerated healing. He once recovered from a broken neck and his shattered legs healed without any scars, but these powers are unpredictable at best. This healing factor also appears to have slowed his aging.

His Coda-training has honed his senses so that he can detect the presence of other living beings near him.

Apart from these superhuman powers, Cole is an amazing marksman with both firearms and thrown weapons. He has single-handedly taken down large groups of armed opponents
Still he wont defeat Gambit, and I posted that because it was the main distraction in this fight.

Milkie
Have you even read any of Grifters comics?

Takion
Originally posted by Milkie
Have you even read any of Grifters comics?
whistle Just kidding, I never said Gambit is going to win by a lot.

Milkie
When they say in is an amazing marksman that not just to be saying it. He rarely misses.

Grifter's skills are numerous and of the WildC.A.T.S. he is probably the most expierenced member in terms of skill and combat knowledge, barring Zealot who is older then human civilization, and techincally Emp although Emp remembers precious little as far as detail about his immortal life. He is without a doubt, one of the best marksmen in the Wildstorm universe. Capable of numerous trick shots and impossible shots that most others wouldn't be able to dream of performing. He is a skilled hand to hand combatant. Fluent in military combat and also trained in the arts of the Coda by Zealot herself. His human attributes are at their peak. Most men cannot hold a torch to him for very long in hand to hand combat, though there are some out there who could take him down one on one. He usually relies on his weapons however, but is more then capable without them.

Milkie
Up

Psyquis52
Grifter.

Grimm22
Grifter= Top 5 coolest characters in comics

Gambit=Top 5 worst characters in comics

You do the math

Big Sexy
dude, why are you hatin on gambit, hes not that bad

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Grimm22
Grifter= Top 5 coolest characters in comics

Gambit=Top 5 worst characters in comics

You do the math Wasn't Grifter based on (or inspired by) Gambit?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Wasn't Grifter based on (or inspired by) Gambit?

Even if he was he is still 10x cooler than Gambit will ever be.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
dude, why are you hatin on gambit, hes not that bad

Oh he is. He is

Big Sexy
Why, I really don't see what makes him such a terrible character.

Grimm22
Why, I really don't see what makes him such a terrible character.

That is why you fail

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Grimm22
That is why you fail
confused
Yoda, I like his character more than the I like Cyclops whose a dick all the time.

Grimm22
confused

Exactly! smokin'

Tallis
If its normal gambit it'll go 50/50 if it fully powerd Gambit he takes it all the way

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tallis
If its normal gambit it'll go 50/50 if it fully powerd Gambit he takes it all the way

Gambit trips and falls on his own uncoolness.

Tallis
Gambit is one of my most favorite characters EVER. Most of what the Grifter does Gambit handles on a daily basis.

The only real thing the Grifter had going for him is telekineses, and even that wont do much. We've seen Gambit does bullets and even swat them away with his staff. And any telepathy the Grifter tries to do will be useless as Gambit's powers wont allow him to try to get in his head

Big Sexy
I don't know why Grimm hates gambit so much.

Grimm22
I don't know why Grimm hates gambit so much.

Everything.

Except his powers.

Tallis
whats not to like about gambit, he's a pimp with a dark past who hides it with a smile, sounds just like me

Milkie
http://gifdepot.com/albums/GIFsAthruL/BellyBump.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.