Superman/Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theobvious
Here in the USA it's national free comic book day. There were previews of Justice League Unlimited, Superman/Batman series, the Runaways meeting the X-Men, Tokyopop, Transformers,The Avengers etc. I wanted to talk about Superman/Batman. What are your views on the team-up. Will it work out?

Takion
Originally posted by theobvious
Here in the USA it's national free comic book day. There were previews of Justice League Unlimited, Superman/Batman series, the Runaways meeting the X-Men, Tokyopop, Transformers,The Avengers etc. I wanted to talk about Superman/Batman. What are your views on the team-up. Will it work out?
I got Superman Batmabm MArvel runaways, and FUTURE SHOCK

theobvious
That's not the point. The point is to talk about Supes and the Bat.

Takion
Originally posted by theobvious
That's not the point. The point is to talk about Supes and the Bat.
Im sure DC is going to keep this team for a while, but seperate them soon enough.

Mr. Valentine
^thats a bit contradictory^

Takion
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
^thats a bit contradictory^
Next might be Superman/Flash, Superman/WW, Superman/GL.

Mr. Valentine
Oh they change the other character? that might work then, but it depends who they pair him up with

Takion
Oh they change the other character? that might work then, but it depends who they pair him up with

Wonderwoman........

Validus
No. Superman/Batman is the company flagship next to JLA.

Mr. Valentine
Ooooohh...sorry sad i have no clue about them lol, still...sounds good, or atleast hopefully it will be..stick out tongue

dman2008
Originally posted by Validus
No. Superman/Batman is the company flagship next to JLA.

even though it never comes out on time sad

dman2008
Ooooohh...sorry sad i have no clue about them lol, still...sounds good, or atleast hopefully it will be..stick out tongue

Superman/Batman has been out for a couple years already wink

Dayscribe
Originally posted by dman2008
Superman/Batman has been out for a couple years already wink

Maybe most people don't care. wink

dman2008
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Maybe most people don't care. wink

okay.. I wasn't even adressing you mind your own Freaking business

Dayscribe
Originally posted by dman2008
okay.. I wasn't even adressing you mind your own Freaking business

Public Forum. If you're short of anything in the government, you can't tell me what to and what not to say. If this were PM, then it would be different, wouldn't it? What's the matter? Gettin mad? Get over it, kid.

dman2008
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Public Forum. If you're short of anything in the government, you can't tell me what to and what not to say. If this were PM, then it would be different, wouldn't it? What's the matter? Gettin mad? Get over it, kid.

What have I ever done to you
You've only been a member for about one day and your already snapping at me. Great way to make a first impression wink

Fanboy
Superman/Batman series is Bad ass I love the comics.

batdude123
The Superman/Batman Public Enemies is awesome. rock

Kazenji
So is this comic series worth reading ?

Mindship
Yes. How they view each other in the privacy of their thoughts...priceless.

Well, certainly worth the few bucks, anyway.

willRules
priceless is certainly an interesting way of describing it.....

Kazenji
I was looking at the reviews for the volumes on amazon, The ones
where Mark Verheiden took over it started going down hill going by the reviews. Apart from the bad reviews is his stuff still worth a read ?

Scoobless
Meh, I've been reading them from the start and they are still entertaining.

Although last issues Kryptonite Doomsday clone was a bit stupid.

Kazenji
Been reading the Public Enemies arc

When superman and batman get captured by Shazam and Hawkman when they were in japan. When did supes and batman switch with Shazam and Hawkman for their costumes i'm confused with that.

Rorschach
I'm thinking they were playing possum, in order to get Marvel and Hawkman to let their guard down.

Kazenji
I found it

i think i skipped that part and yea your right Rorschach, superman goes on about it after lex luthor rips off shazams costume which superman was wearing.

Kazenji
Got the Supergirl Arc

question regarding Supergirl i know she died during Crisis on Infinite Earths from what i've read anyway

So that Asteroid from the first arc has been pretty much been sitting around where krypton use to be encased in Rock with her sooo did she get reborn or some shit ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.