Why am I so Tired??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
I went to bed at 8pm last night and got up at about 6am this morning -- went to work all day until about 4pm...but I have been so tired all day

WHY?????????shout

Punkyhermy
that happens to me too...I get tired often...

Morning_Glory
its only 6 something now and I already want to go to sleep ...

Punkyhermy
i love sleep. I could sleep all day. ninja

Jabba the Hutt
Mononucleosis.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Mononucleosis.

and what is that

Janus Marius
It's where your skin shrinks and you get tired. It'll kill you eventually.

Morning_Glory
shocking

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I went to bed at 8pm last night and got up at about 6am this morning -- went to work all day until about 4pm...but I have been so tired all day

WHY?????????shout

Most be all the testosterones.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Most be all the testosterones.

weird... because Im a girl shock

Janus Marius
Girls produce minor amounts of testosterone.

Morning_Glory
i know ... but still....

Barker
weird... because Im a girl shock
shock

I always thought..... Damn! shock

Morning_Glory
no expression wtf

Barker
no expression wtf
I think the moment I Registered you had a Sig with a Guy Smoking so that's what I labeled you as. no expression

Morning_Glory
no expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expression... that sig was from Capote... no expression

silver_tears
and what is that

It's Mono blink

GCG
Sometimes, Oversleeping ncreases your tiredness.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by silver_tears
It's Mono blink

Which sucks ass.

silver_tears
He'd know, bastard gave me mine disgust

PandoraMomo
Mononucleosis.
prolly not mono.
i get like that alot.
could be bad sleep, diet, multiple factors

Thorinn
I always feel slugish or tired, but it's probably due to me being lazy. erm

silver_tears
Could be overweightness or a serious illness, I suggest a doctor if it happens often an without reason.

Mišt
Mononucleosis.

I didnt know wtf this was until I read it was glandular fever. I had that a few years ago, drains you like crap.

LanceWindu

Mišt
I think I had it in 2004 as well...I bet you gave it to mesneaky2 I used to get headaches and nosebleeds and crap, and I'd be tired by about second class. Better than whooping cough though, that was a goddamn nightmare.

LanceWindu

Mišt
Bastard, I bet you did!mad

You have asthma and you smoke?blink Isnt that bad?

LanceWindu

Thanos_6383
laughing

redcaped
Last night got another haircut...late about 12:30am and I had my sleeping pill with something I ate. With my stomach busy I cannot go to sleep so I took a walk. Two hours later came back very sleepy...wasn't really tired but I felt very weak. Still needed a shower so I went to the bathroom and fell sleep for half an hour and my neck hurt because my head was down. Felt even weaker so I got back to my room and wanted to pick up everything I had on my moms bed (cds, shoes, toys, dvds, a whole mess) because I had all over my body that mess from the haircut but I couldn't do it so I went back to the bathroom to finally take the shower.

Arachnoidfreak

WHY?????????shout

You name always makes me giggle everytime i see it.

not because i have anything against you, but because it's another phrase for morning wood.

Inspectah Deck
no expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expression... that sig was from Capote... no expression

That's nice.

Revernd Maynard

WHY?????????shout probably because you're not making threads about me

untill then

*doesn't care*

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by GCG
Sometimes, Oversleeping ncreases your tiredness.

Yeah indeed, happens to me all the time. Waking up after like 7 hours of sleep and feeling all right, but deciding to stay in bed for some time cause it's a day off, just to wake up feeling all crappy 2 hours later.
Wierd

Morning_Glory
uh huh... I do that too on my day offs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.