Darth Sidious Vs Obi-Wan(ROTS) and Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Krueger
Once again I fail at life! big grin

Janus Marius
I say in this thread, Krueger loses.

Agent Krueger
rolling on floor laughing

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Janus Marius
I say in this thread, Krueger loses.

PurpleSaber
Hmm, this fight could go either way really. Sidious is most likely only slightly better than Dooku. So he would win against Dooku alone. But if you throw Obi-Wan in the mix, it becomes more complicated because of his Soresu.

In the beginning of ROTS, Obi-Wan has to attack Count Dooku because it is 2v1. So he isn't as good as if he was fighting 1v1. The problem is, I don't really know how good Obi-Wan is at attacking an opponent.

However, I'd say that Obi-Wan and Dooku take it.

Janus Marius
I see Obi-Wan getting choked and thrown to the side.

jollyjim311
Sidious has to fend both of them off for about a minute, until he can choke Obi Wan, than Sidious wins. This'll be tough for him, though.

tdtd
Dooku is a match for Sidous. Add someone like Obiwan, and I don't think Sidious has the ability to multitask.

Lightsnake
In the forces, Dooku is outclassed by a large margin and he knows it

jollyjim311
I 'm confident that Sidious would win, I just don't want to see Obi Wan die... Sorry for my bias. Obi Wan is just so cool, but yeah, he gets tossed aside and Sidious beats Dooku with Obi Wan's body.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I 'm confident that Sidious would win, I just don't want to see Obi Wan die... Sorry for my bias. Obi Wan is just so cool, but yeah, he gets tossed aside and Sidious beats Dooku with Obi Wan's body.

jollyjim311
I just keep thinking about the fight more and more. In a neutral setting with no debris and the two start off close to Sidious, it would be a helluva fight.

darthsith19
In the fight with Yoda Sidious seemed to keep getting stronger, instead of getting tired out. The ROTS script says that in he Obi-Wan and Anakin vs. Dooku fight that Dooku and Obi-Wan were getting tired, but not Anakin. So Sidious could probably hold them off until they got tired, then dispose of Obi-Wan with the Force and then, since Dooku's tired, he'd be able to kill Dooku with only a little trouble. The hard part is fending them off until they get tired, but I think Sidious could do it.

zephiel7
Sidious wins.

He can kill Obi Wan quickly and then the real battle is between Dooku and Sidious.

Dooku was the apprentice for a reason... Sidious wins.

tdtd
lol.. Wow.

Rampant ox
Dooku was the apprentice because his force powers were no where near as good as Sids. However the Counts duelling skills are on par, if not better than his masters. In a restricted environment the duo win because Sids cant fully utilise his force powers but in an open environment it could go either way.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Dooku was the apprentice because his force powers were no where near as good as Sids. However the Counts duelling skills are on par, if not better than his masters. In a restricted environment the duo win because Sids cant fully utilise his force powers but in an open environment it could go either way.

True to a certain extent. The topic creator however did not specify terrain.

Antediluvian
Originally posted by Agent Krueger
Once again I fail at life! big grin

Yeah, you're pretty much a waste of skin.

Decay
while obi wan is an awesome dueler, his defencive form makes it hard for him to attack and not leave himself too open, which i believe is a part of why dooku managed to take him out in rots. so dooku and obi wan together on offence wouldnt work too well. dooku is probably not too far off sidious in saber abilities, and while hes very powerful with the force he wouldnt measure up.

if sidious can last long enough in a saber fight to gain some distance neither of these two are capable of rivaling him like yoda did. if its straight saber obi wan and dooku would probably take it, as long as they made good use of obi wans defencive abilitys and didnt just try and walk in and take sidious down. if sidious can turn it into a battle of force powers he takes it, as long as he can keep enough distance to keep it from becoming a prolonged saber fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.