Team Image vs. Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Team Image :

1. Spawn (First Age, part 2 version)
2. Savage Dragon
3. Pitt
4. Hellboy
5. Supreme

Vs.

Team Marvel :

1. Dr. Strange
2. Hercules
3. The Thing
4. Ghost Rider
5. Gray Hulk

No Prep, and the fight takes place in a huge, deserted junkyard full of uhhh, junk...and stuff.....

Which team walks away victorious.....???? DISCUSS...............

Big Sexy
whoa, overkill!

Takion
Team Image, Lets make this Spawn First Age Part 2

Takion
Originally posted by Big Sexy
whoa, overkill!

Not exactly its going to be a good fight.

Big Sexy
If its second age then yeah its overkill. Strange is top dog on the marvel team. Don't know enough on savage dragon but pitts a monster.

Dayscribe
Herc would be perfect to fight Pitt. Pitt feeds off people's rage. Herc hardly gets angry.

Milkie
Supreme kills Grey Hulk

Don't underrate him by putting him against such weak opponent

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Milkie
Supreme kills Grey Hulk

Don't underrate him by putting him against such weak opponent

Are you saying that the gray Hulk is...."weak"?!?!?!? confused

Psyquis52
Seriously you should have put Supreme against a different version of Hulk or someone a little stronger than Grey Hulk.

Milkie
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Are you saying that the gray Hulk is...."weak"?!?!?!? confused

Yes. He is the weakest Hulk

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Seriously you should have put Supreme against a different version of Hulk or someone a little stronger than Grey Hulk.

I didn't put Supreme against the gray Hulk...in fact, I didn't put any individuals against other individuals...it's a team; and therefore a team effort in obtaining a win. I'm not putting a certain one against another certain one...I just picked five characters on a team against another team that I thought would be a close equivilent or good match for that team, not that individual character....

Dayscribe
Best way to match them:
Spawn vs Dr. Strange
Savage Dragon vs Grey Hulk
Pitt vs Hercules
Hellboy - The Thing
Supreme - Ghost Rider

That's how I'd match it up, to be honest. Best strategy for Marvel.

Comicbook_kid
Yes. He is the weakest Hulk

Yes, I know he's the "weakest" Hulk...but the "weakest" Hulk is still a pretty damn tough customer...I mean, he's not exactly a wimp ya know? And I like the gray Hulk because while he may not be the strongest, he is cunning, brutal, ruthless, and can definately hold his own in a fight with some major, big guns....like the time he whipped Freedom Force collectively with ease (Hulk #369), stomped the Abomination (Hulk annual #15) and handed the Thing his ass to him even after the Thing was up-graded to a more powerful version...(Hulk #350)

Milkie
Compared to Supreme Grey Hulk is nothing. End of Story.

Tallis
This is a bit off-topic. But does anyone know a good link for spawn related characters

Milkie
Originally posted by Tallis
This is a bit off-topic. But does anyone know a good link for spawn related characters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spawn_(comics)

copy and past the link

Some of the infomation is still being worked on. Some of the characters are still being developed. So do not expect much. A few guys at Spawn.com are working on the profiles. The Redeemer is almost complete but still need a little something added. But sooner or later it will all be comepleted.

Comicbook_kid
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spawn_(comics)

copy and past the link

Some of the infomation is still being worked on. Some of the characters are still being developed. So do not expect much. A few guys at Spawn.com are working on the profiles. The Redeemer is almost complete but still need a little something added. But sooner or later it will all be comepleted.

Ummm, that link took me to a page about the Biological process of "spawning" with cells, eggs, etc... embarrasment

Milkie
I said copy and past the link. Read right below the link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.