JLA vs. JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
JLA:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
The Flash
Plastic Man
The Atom
Firestorm
Captain Atom
Green Arrow
Zatanna
Vixen
Aquaman
Red Tornado
Steel

JSA:
Mr. Terrific
Sentinel
Power Girl
Sand
Jay Garrick
Dr. Fate
Captain Marvel
The Star-Spangled Kid
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Dr. Mid-Nite
Hourman
Atom Smasher
Black Adam
Wildcat
Black Canary

Who wins?

Psyquis52
JSA wins

Tallis
JLA

Dayscribe
JSA

Milkie
JSA

dman2008
Originally posted by batdude123
JLA:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
The Flash
Plastic Man
The Atom
Firestorm
Captain Atom
Green Arrow
Zatanna
Vixen
Aquaman
Red Tornado
Steel

JSA:
Mr. Terrific
Sentinel
Power Girl
Sand
Jay Garrick
Dr. Fate
Captain Marvel
The Star-Spangled Kid
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Dr. Mid-Nite
Hourman
Atom Smasher
Black Adam
Wildcat
Black Canary

Who wins?

Wheres Jakeem Thunder

never mind that would be over kill evil face

anyways JSA wins the majoirty

batdude123
I don't know. I think the JLA could take this.

Dayscribe
Their best advantage is Flash, to be honest.

D-Block
JSA

batdude123
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Their best advantage is Flash, to be honest.

Yeah, but don't just sum up their chances with Flash alone. They've also got Kyle, who stalemated Sentinel in JLA/JSA: Virtue and Vice. Plus, you can never count out Big Boy Blue as well. Plus they've got Martian Manhunter who's very powerful as well. Captain Atom, Plastic Man, Wonder Woman, Red Tornado, Firestorm, The Atom, Aquaman, etc. are all very powerful characters as well.

D-Block
CM, BA, Powergirl, Dr. Fate, and Sentinel that's power

batdude123
Originally posted by D-Block
CM, BA, Powergirl, Dr. Fate, and Sentinel that's power

I'm just saying that JLA has their fare share of power as well. wink

D-Block
I agree

D-Block
Supes could be a non factor because Fate could take him out quick with his magic if he wanted to. Right

Redatom65
Fate is the main benefactor for the JSA if he goes out first, JLA wins

superkronick92
zatanna: asj tegrof

D-Block
Why would they lose if Fate goes down not that he would

D-Block
What about Zatanna

batdude123
What about Zatanna

Dude, all Zatanna has to do is say anything at all backwards and it happens.

batdude123
Supes could be a non factor because Fate could take him out quick with his magic if he wanted to. Right

What's to stop Flash from speed blitzing Dr. Fate in the first .0000001 seconds of the fight?

Validus
Sentinel is the one who tips the scales here. Most powerful person on either team. Then again, the average JLA member is certainly more powerful than the average JSA member.

diabloman
JSA

D-Block
Man it's me and you in two forums you cool though. Zatanna could get the speed blitz from some power houses then we are miss Zatanna and Fate. JSA wins

D-Block
missing my bad

D-Block
What Validus

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Sentinel is the one who tips the scales here. Most powerful person on either team. Then again, the average JLA member is certainly more powerful than the average JSA member.

Yeah, but Kyle has stalemated him before.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, but Kyle has stalemated him before.
Hardly. In V & V Kyle was insane and Alan was trying to reason with him, not beat him.

Alan was stated to have enough power to one shot a solar system in his Sentinel form.

jrodslam

To be honest Val, i think its the combination of Sentinel along with Adam and Cap that tip the scales in JSA's favor. The JLA does have some heavy hitters like Firestorm and Captain Atom along with Supes, Manhunter and Wonder Woman. This fight can go either way, but i may lean more towards the JSA slightly.

D-Block
I agree with jrodslam

Validus
Adam and Cap could more or less be matched up with Superman and Wonder Woman and stalemate each other. The main problem the JLA have is they don't have a way to stop Alan. The likely match up would be Kyle but that fight is over is as soon as Alan wants it to be.

The League would need their other powerhouses like Captain Atom and Firestorm to clean up the weaker JSA members quickly. They can pull it off but I say JSA 6/10.

D-Block
yep but CM or BA could take WW if supes can then she's out and what about Power Girl

jrodslam
Actually if going all out, i believe Adam can take Supes out. But thats just me. Wonder Woman isnt beating both Adam and Cap(Sorry Draco).

Dam and i almost forgot about Power Girl.

jrodslam
The League would need their other powerhouses like Captain Atom and Firestorm to clean up the weaker JSA members quickly. They can pull it off but I say JSA 6/10.

I was thinking the same thing. Thats why i really didnt consider the other heroes in this fight. Captain Atom and Firestorm can do some serious damage to the weaker JSA members, but i dont think their durability can take much from the heavy hitters of the JSA.

Validus
I put WW, CM, and Adam as rough equals in strength. The Marvels have the definite durability edge but her fighting skills are superior plus she has the lasso to fall back on.

Validus
Originally posted by jrodslam
I was thinking the same thing. Thats why i really didnt consider the other heroes in this fight. Captain Atom and Firestorm can do some serious damage to the weaker JSA members, but i dont think their durability can take much from the heavy hitters of the JSA.
Agreed. It gets difficult when you throw in guys like Sand or Plastic Man. No telling what they're going to do in a fight.

diabloman
starjammers win

D-Block
CM and BA and SM are equal not WW but that is another story and I think CM and BA both could take Supes out if they are going all out

jrodslam
I put WW, CM, and Adam as rough equals in strength. The Marvels have the definite durability edge but her fighting skills are superior plus she has the lasso to fall back on.

I know you dont agree with this but i put Supes, Adam and Cap as more equals and WW sliiiightly below. The lasso is just a big plot device. I hate it. I wonder since Cap is now Shazam, would it affect him?

Either way, i guess the majority of us here agree that the JSA take a slight majority of victories here.

jrodslam
Its funny how the most powerful imo (Zatanna and Fate) are non factors in this fight.

D-Block
I know that's crazy

batdude123
I'd probably agree with everyone that JSA takes this. I think they would win a SLIGHT majority at 5.5/10.

Mider
is jakuum thunder going to be added he is part of the JSA isnt he?

D-Block
It would be too easy then for the JSA

batdude123
Originally posted by Mider
is jakuum thunder going to be added he is part of the JSA isnt he?

Why would I do that? It's alread a 16/16 character line-up for both teams. I could add more characters to the JLA if I wanted to as well.

D-Block
I know 16 is enough

batdude123
I know 16 is enough

yes

Redatom65
whoops didn't see Zatanna in there lol sry folks i'm going with the JSA in this one

the Darkone
JSA, add The spectre and Thunder it's a slaughter.

Superherovandal
couldn't flash just give superspeed to all of his teammates? then that would really be bad for the JSA.

Redatom65
they have Jay too pal

Superherovandal
but jay can't do that. only wally can.

batdude123
Well, everybody's saying how I should add Jakuum Thunder to the JSA team. It's already pretty even in my opinion. You know, if I wanted to, I could also add PHANTOM STRANGER to the JLA, but that would be overkill as well. whistling1

the Darkone
If you put the whole roster vs. each other, JSA would win in a landslide. For one the JSA has The Spectre who was orignal member as where the JLA has the Phantom Stranger, sorry going with JSA on this one.

batdude123
Originally posted by the Darkone
If you put the whole roster vs. each other, JSA would win in a landslide. For one the JSA has The Spectre who was orignal member as where the JLA has the Phantom Stranger, sorry going with JSA on this one.

I was just saying that it's already 16/16 and I'm not adding any more to either team. I was merely responding to the people who wanted me to put Jakuum Thunder on the JSA side. wink

zachrivard
the JlA flash would steal the JSA memebers speed while superman and WW and flash speedblitz the Jsa killing half there members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.