What did you get on the SAT's?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
What was your score?

Darth Jello

Mr. Bacon
new or old SAT?

Great Vengeance
Havent taken it.

KidRock
new

Mr. Bacon

PVS
i bombed my SAT. partied the night before, got about 3 hours of sleep laughing out loud

i really didnt give a shit though...come to think of it i have no idea why i took the test...

Capt_Fantastic
You know, I can't recall. I did really well on the verbal part and half assed on the math. I scored alomst perfectly on the verbal. I know I got accepted to school based solely on the verbal, but the math half escapes me. I can call my mom if you want. You know, back there is the last century, when this shit mattered.

Darth Jello
what's the new one? I took it in '02 and it was out of 1600, i also took the ACT.
My method of studying was sitting on the toilet and readin donald duck comics

fini
hmmm I took it way back in '99.

I killed at math 750, but dammit that english sucked. Lol you americans sure do want to learn a lot of vocabulary for that exam. Hmmm now if i was studying for like for yrs like how you people from the US do, and not 1 month, I would have gotten a great score.

I gonna do the GRE next year ( the SATs for getting into Masters programs)

Gregory
Since when did Americans study for the SATs for years? I don't think I studied at all.

The GRE's on the other hand ... ugh.

Tptmanno1
Going to University of California Irvine bitches...

Darth Jello
I got 32 on the ACT which is out of 36, what's the new total for SAT's? and weren't the last batch ruined by rain or some shit?

KidRock
A kid who goes to my school got a 2400 on the new SAT's. They think the batch is ruined though.

BackFire
I don't remember, nor do I care.

Morgoths_Wrath
I never took mine no expression

but I still got into college big grin

Lana
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I got 32 on the ACT which is out of 36, what's the new total for SAT's? and weren't the last batch ruined by rain or some shit?

I got a 32 as well on the ACT.

I took the SAT three years ago when it was still the old system; I had gotten a 1340 (700 on math and 640 on English). I didn't want to take it and had to the day after my last day of school junior year, so I really didn't care at all. Schools around here look more at the ACT anyway.

Darth Jello
The ACT just seemed so much harder for some reason

Mr. Bacon
i did crappy on SAT math cuz what i thought was the answer wrong cuz i read the question too fast and didnt tihnk about it i did alright on verbal though 620

-hh-
took the new SAT twice, both times i got 1800.

Lana
The ACT just seemed so much harder for some reason

Really? I found it to be extremely easy...in fact I had worried that I massively screwed it up because it was so easy to me.

GCG
Is this 'SAT' thing something from the USA ?

Darth Macabre
I took it once two years ago (back with the old system), and got a 1280...700 on Verbal, but 580 on math...The SATS don't even matter.

Gregory
Originally posted by GCG
Is this 'SAT' thing something from the USA ?

It's a standardized test that high school students take. There's a verbal section and a mathematical section. You don't need it to graduate or anything, and you can't really "fail" it, but colleges look at your scores when they're deciding whether they want to admit you.

Darth Jello
yeah, the SAT is pretty standard for east coast schools and the ACT is mostly for west coast schools

botankus
I took it in 1992 and got a 1210. By today's SAT standards that make the kids feel better about their sh*tty scores, my score would be 99,332,330.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
I took it in 1992 and got a 1210. By today's SAT standards that make the kids feel better about their sh*tty scores, my score would be 99,332,330.

I got 1140, and me not even speak language yours.

botankus
That would have only been an 88,001,344 by today's standards, and the nerds would've kicked your ass for a score like that.

Bardock42
That would have only been an 88,001,344 by today's standards, and the nerds would've kicked your ass for a score like that.
88,001,344 makes me feel good about myself.

the dwarfer
i got 5 in all sats (english version)

Lana
yeah, the SAT is pretty standard for east coast schools and the ACT is mostly for west coast schools

ACT's mostly mid-west, I thought, and SAT more east and west coast.

botankus
Originally posted by Bardock42
88,001,344 makes me feel good about myself.
Considering my only concern in life is that you sleep easy at night, I consider my mission a successful one.

Bardock42
Considering my only concern in life is that you sleep easy at night, I consider my mission a successful one.

I'm happy to make you happy by making me happy.

Thanos_6383
I took it in 89'.I know my score was higher than 95% of my school.And I never took school seriously and still got A's in all classes big grin

FeceMan
Never took the SAT. Took the PSAT and I haven't a clue on what I scored.

ACT for the win.

Afro Cheese
I still haven't taken the SAT and this is my senior year.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Bardock42
I got 1140, and me not even speak language yours.

Exactly. The SAT no longer matters

forumcrew
got a 1230 on the SAT. Just took the test that really matters the LSAT (for law school) got a 165! which im sorta in love with

Fiann@
What is an SAT?

ðµhµl gê†ñåh
new: 2200 06'

hily
1390/1600

It matters for bums like me who didnt bother to do a lot of work in classes but could kick the shit out of a standardized test.

as far as ACT vs SAT since the ACT has science and reading section it depends on the person which is harder

Wonderer
new 2900

Wonderer
just kidding!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.