Cyborg (Teen Titans) Vs. Deathlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
Maybe I'm underestimating one of these characters.

No preperation.

Psyquis52
Nice post. Deathlok wins.

Grimm22
Cyborg.

Seriously he took down the Uber Powerful Dr. Light.

dman2008
Yeah Cyborg wins 7/10 especialy with his new oyl powerup

Psyquis52
No way. Deathlok is faster and nearly as strong. Plus his computer makes him that much more lethal.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Psyquis52
No way. Deathlok is faster and nearly as strong. Plus his computer makes him that much more lethal.

No where as smart though

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Grimm22
No where as smart though
I'll agree with that.

I don't know. I suppose Cyborg could find a way to beat him.

I'm giving it to Deathlok 6/10

dman2008
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Nearly as strong
is this the deathlok we are talking about
http://rds.yahoo.com/ _ylt=A0geupK1c11ELyMAaDpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB2b2gzdDd
tBGNvbG8DZQRsA1dTMQRwb3MDMQRzZWMDc3IEdnRpZAM-/SIG=11pfemd4e/EXP=1147061557/**http%3a//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathlok
it says that he can only lift 2 tons
Cyborgs can at leats lift 50 and he can jump grt distances aswell along wiht other weapons like a sonic cannon and his armor is made up of Promtehium (Dc's adimatium) wink

Deathlok doesn't have a great chance. wink
But thats just my opinion

Psyquis52
Hmph. I seemed to recall him being stronger than that.
Doesn't matter. Deathlok's computer automatically targets weak points in enemy mechanisms. The fact that Cyborg is a cyborg gives him a weakness when it comes to Deathlok. Deathlok's gun is pretty powerful too. Not as powerful as Cyborg's I'm certain but powerful enough to do the damage it needs to. I still say Deathlok wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.