street fighter and mortalkombat vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
if street fighter and mortalkombat gang team up do they have a chance at going against JLA ? i say its a little over 50 % chance there

Psyquis52
I would say a lot over 50% chance here I'm thinking 90% in favor of SF and MK

Grimm22
Hmm, well considering that either Flash, GL, WW, Supes, Martian Manhunter or Zattana could beat them all im going to have to say JLA

diabloman
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I would say a lot over 50% chance here I'm thinking 90% in favor of SF and MK yup i say streetfighter and MK would clobber all JLA. i think street fighter might need bison to back them up a little though

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm, well considering that either Flash, GL, WW, Supes, Martian Manhunter or Zattana could beat them all im going to have to say JLA
Perposterous. Zattana will have her hand full with Shang Tsung. Martian Manhunter will find it awfully complicated to handle Dhalsim.
Superman is a problem but I'm pretty sure Akuma can handle him.
Flash is more of a problem but I'm willing to bet Shao Khan can handle him. WW is not a problem because she's slower which makes her an easy target. GL will have to deal with the likes of Gill and Raiden. I don't think he can handle them both. The JLA are way outnumbered and nearly every one of these guys has major Hand to hand skills. SF has some really powerful projectiles while MK has characters that won't mess around and will get right down to killing. The Dragon Lord will certainly make trouble for all present.

Tallis
Hold on ALL of the JLA. If so they win. If its just Superman, batman, Wonder Woman, MM, Flash, GL, and HG. Then MK & SF takes it

diabloman
Originally posted by Tallis
Hold on ALL of the JLA. If so they win. If its just Superman, batman, Wonder Woman, MM, Flash, GL, and HG. Then MK & SF takes it MK and SF can take on all JLA not just the ones you put up there.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by diabloman
MK and SF can take on all JLA not just the ones you put up there.
I've got a Street Fighter or a Mortal Kombat character for any JLA member you can come up with. (Excluding the Phantom Stranger)

Tallis
Superman

Psyquis52
Superman Akuma

Tallis
Wut how?

Redatom65
MK and SF just ruthesly kill these guys

hey outa curousity got one for sektor

Tallis
WHAT! HOW! How can the JLA lose

Grimm22
WHAT! HOW! How can the JLA lose

Because they know karate laughing

Tallis
Superman speed blitz them all into oblivion

Psyquis52
Wut how? Raging Demon. That's all I have to say. If Superman can empty his mind, soul, and body all in one move then he'll be fine but more than likely he's going down. Superman won't speed blitz him because Akuma will just teleport. As cheap as it sounds Akuma is going to take him. (I know how cheap it is because I've fought Akuma that many times.)

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Redatom65
MK and SF just ruthesly kill these guys

hey outa curousity got one for sektor
Originally I was just matching up one SF or MK character for every JLA member they bring up. I don't think I could find a match for Sektor.

samishe
You mean all MK and SF characters?!!!
Poor JLA...

Psyquis52
That's what the man said samishe. Good to see you by the way.

samishe
That's what the man said samishe. Good to see you by the way.

Glad to see ya too Psyquis. How is it going in Avengers thread?

Psyquis52
Things are coming together. We are still mourning the loss of Thunderstrike and for a minute there I was worried that we would lose some members over it but I think we're okay.

Thanks for asking. How goes the syndicate? Any new members I should be leary of. big grin

samishe
Things are coming together. We are still mourning the loss of Thunderstrike and for a minute there I was worried that we would lose some members over it but I think we're okay.

Thanks for asking. How goes the syndicate? Any new members I should be leary of. big grin

Syndicate is growing, two new members in two days.
You shouldn't have worried, it's not only Thunderstrike who kept avengers thread so strong but it's loyal members aswellwink

Psyquis52
Thanks Samishe.

Oh and SF + MK are way too much for the JLA

samishe
Yep. Raiden, Akuma, Khan, Shinnok could beat JLA by themselvs.

Psyquis52
Not to mention Gill, Fujin, Oro, and Gen

samishe
Not to mention Gill, Fujin, Oro, and Gen

yes and Bison, Shang, Quan Chi etc

Tha C-Master
Lol as much as I like MK and Sf, I don't see them beating lightspeed characters. Flash gets them, or GL...

Batman dies though...

Dinalfos
Are we talking about the Marvel vs. Capcom Street fighter designed characters? Because they would probably murder each and everyone of the JLA laughing

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Are we talking about the Marvel vs. Capcom Street fighter designed characters? Because they would probably murder each and everyone of the JLA laughing laughing

Tha C-Master
Wow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.