Day of Vengence Spectre vs. 2nd Age Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Spawn enters the DC Universe as Spectre is on his "destroy all magic" rampage. He picks up on the huge magical disturbance that Spawn's arrival creates, and heads straight for him.

Takion
Spawn, but that would be a cool story if continued.

Tallis
Spectre wins easily. Had it been both 2nd Age Spawn and The Disciple then they would more than likely wins

grey fox
Spawn , he was killing god's . Spectre (even powered) is no god.

Takion
Originally posted by Tallis
Spectre wins easily. Had it been both 2nd Age Spawn and The Disciple then they would more than likely wins
No. Disciple defnitly is much higher than the Spectre.

Tallis
Spectre is near galactus level. How can they possibly contend with that

Takion
Spectre is near galactus level. How can they possibly contend with that
First off, Spectre > Galactus, Disciple >>>>> Galactus and Spectre, Disciple is the most powerful angel in heaven currently.

S.S
Spectre wins it took god himself to stop the Spectre from his rampage.

Tallis
How. Can you comprehend how powerful galactu is then if Spectre is even stronger, how could 2nd Age Spawn defeat him, when he has trouble fighting off Redeemers.

FYI we don't really know HOW powerful the Disciple is yet

Takion
How. Can you comprehend how powerful galactu is then if Spectre is even stronger, how could 2nd Age Spawn defeat him, when he has trouble fighting off Redeemers.

FYI we don't really know HOW powerful the Disciple is yet
Has spectre created his own heaven in hell?

grey fox
Originally posted by Takion

Yup

Takion
Originally posted by S.S
Spectre wins it took god himself to stop the Spectre from his rampage.
Yes because no other being was able to stop him, the prescence is definitly above spectre, spectre is just a fraction of his powers.

Takion
Originally posted by grey fox
Yup
Then I need to know which issue.

S.S
Yes because no other being was able to stop him, the prescence is definitly above spectre, spectre is just a fraction of his powers.
I know that's what I said.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Takion
Originally posted by S.S
I know that's what I said.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Tell me who was able to stop Spawn at second age.

Superherovandal
he basically recreated the universe after the COIE. stopped antimonitor without destroying all of the heroes.

Superherovandal
and Presence is wayy above anything that Spawn can comprehend.

S.S
Tell me who was able to stop Spawn at second age.
I wouldn't know I don't read Spawn........... wink
So enlighten me........... smile

Takion
Originally posted by Superherovandal
he basically recreated the universe after the COIE. stopped antimonitor without destroying all of the heroes.
That was Jim Corigan Spectre, this is host-less.

Takion
Originally posted by S.S
I wouldn't know I don't read Spawn........... wink
So enlighten me........... smile
Nobody.

Takion
Originally posted by Superherovandal
and Presence is wayy above anything that Spawn can comprehend.

Yes I know that.

Avalonofthewind

He froze hell over.

the Darkone
The Spectre most powerful form is the spirit of vengences, then jim corrigan, hal jordan. The Spectre will them all, he has the power to call upon angels even archanel michael, hell god would give him more power if needed.

Milkie
Well god is not going to give him more power because this is Day of Vegence Spectre and the Spawn can call upon The Legion.

the Darkone
The spectre will still be favor by God, no matter what.

Milkie
That means jack shit This is a vs. topice there is not outside help.

grey fox
Originally posted by Milkie
That means jack shit This is a vs. topice there is not outside help.

Doesn't the legion include that guy which ate zeus ?

Milkie
I'm not sure that was said to be non-canon or something but possibly so i'm not sure, BUT there are possibly Hellspawn that could take out Zeus. Spawn has gotten the ability to summon souls to join The Legion. He could get the most powerful of these souls and make them Hellspawn.

Takion
Originally posted by Milkie
I'm not sure that was said to be non-canon or something but possibly so i'm not sure, BUT there are possibly Hellspawn that could take out Zeus. Spawn has gotten the ability to summon souls to join The Legion. He could get the most powerful of these souls and make them Hellspawn.
thumb up Al Simmons the most powerful of them all right?

the Darkone
Spectre still eats spawn alive. God will still favor Spectre.

Takion
Originally posted by the Darkone
Spectre still eats spawn alive. God will still favor Spectre.
So your saying Spectre can defeat nearly all the spawns who are above most of the characters in Marvel.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by the Darkone
The spectre will still be favor by God, no matter what.
are you mad ? spawn can do anything he wants there is no way that spectre can beat him besides spectre got his ass handled by black adam

YourBiggestFan
way too many SPawn fanboys, GOD himself was the only one that was able to stop the spectre, wtf does that tell you?, SPawn is no god, and all this bs of spawn killing gods.. whatever, did he kill THE god of his serious? if he did, what a gimp and overpowering/boring character just to sell comics, lol.

Milkie
Originally posted by YourBiggestFan
way too many SPawn fanboys, GOD himself was the only one that was able to stop the spectre, wtf does that tell you?, SPawn is no god, and all this bs of spawn killing gods.. whatever, did he kill THE god of his serious? if he did, what a gimp and overpowering/boring character just to sell comics, lol.

"bwaaahahahaa teh fanbOyS is so MAny they do nOT noW!!!111!!@1!!"

STFU

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d20/mikehasadd/i3cphy.gif

Takion
First off im no fanboy, Spawn was being such a threat to heaven they had to send done there most powerful angel. There are Characters in DC who could stop the Spectre, E.G Lucifer.

Superherovandal
and Lucifer and Michael are the most powerful angels in DCU. they are the first creations of Yahweh.

kevdude
The Word is the first creation that The Presence/God created and uncreated, Lucifer and Michael was created shortly after.

YourBiggestFan
Sorry to have Offended you Milkie didnt know Spawn meant so much to you, it took god himself to stop the Spectre, afaik It can go either way.

S.S
First off im no fanboy, Spawn was being such a threat to heaven they had to send done there most powerful angel. There are Characters in DC who could stop the Spectre, E.G Lucifer.
Not really Lucifer has never been in a fight that he won agianst the Spectre,Micheal beat Spectre once when he was sent and empowered by the presence(not sure how many times they had to go at it).
Like I said before it would take the presence to stop the spectre and Spawns no Presence.

Mider
lucifer and micheal should be above the spectre, i hope they are anyway, beside that i dont know who would win it seems that this spawn is UBER strong like beyond almost anyone but having his own army might not even help him, when spectre came for satannus he had an army ready and he knew the spectre would still win.

Avalonofthewind
Asmodel was impressed by Spectre's full power...and this was a being who was stopped by God himself after conquering the rest of heaven.

Milkie
You got any pictures of Asmodel.

I know is story and all but i've never seen him.

Milkie
Nevermind

He's ugly

http://www.dcworld.it/public/DCWorld/Personaggi/Asmodel.jpg

Tassadar
Didnt Spawn hold God hostage once?

Milkie
Yep

Big Sexy
When was that? Seriously I definitely buy that comic

Milkie
i.032

It was right after his Symbiot grew and he was weak. He invades Heaven's terran headquarters. He was very lucky and God was on his side.

mighty adam
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
are you mad ? spawn can do anything he wants there is no way that spectre can beat him besides spectre got his ass handled by black adam lol yup its all up to god if god says spectre you will job to spawn he will. spectre LT they do what god tells them. i hate when people make threads with LT or the spectre in them. it is hard to say who can beat them really its all up to god.

mighty adam
way too many SPawn fanboys, GOD himself was the only one that was able to stop the spectre, wtf does that tell you?, SPawn is no god, and all this bs of spawn killing gods.. whatever, did he kill THE god of his serious? if he did, what a gimp and overpowering/boring character just to sell comics, lol. wow overpowering/boring.... sounds like SUPERMAN rolling on floor laughing . stop crying

Big Sexy
Originally posted by mighty adam
wow overpowering/boring.... sounds like SUPERMAN rolling on floor laughing . stop crying laughing

YourBiggestFan
thanks for proving my point, ofc Superman is overpowering and sometimes boring, b/c he hardly ever loses. How gimp can "God" be in the spawn comics when spawn can own him.. lol.. God = creater of everything, you don't beat god.

Milkie
Spawn never defeated God. Nor can he.

Big Sexy
thanks for proving my point, ofc Superman is overpowering and sometimes boring, b/c he hardly ever loses. How gimp can "God" be in the spawn comics when spawn can own him.. lol.. God = creater of everything, you don't beat god.
Dude, the Saint of Killers murderered God and thats part of DC.

grey fox
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude, the Saint of Killers murderered God and thats part of DC.

Actually it's part of Vertigo which is like a sub-company within a company.

Big Sexy
Yeah I know, but most people who argue for dc accept vertigo and part of DC so they can have heavier fire when it comes to debating
Lucifer,Michael, etc

Juntai
Yeah I know, but most people who argue for dc accept vertigo and part of DC so they can have heavier fire when it comes to debating
Lucifer,Michael, etc Micheal and Lucifer have both appeared in the mainstream DCU, and likewise, DCU characters have appeared in Lucifer and Sandman titles, all in canon comics. Some accept it, others say it's not canon for DC.

Preacher however is a standalone comic altogether, not part of DC or Vertigo's storylines.

Big Sexy
I think not many accept it because Dc mainstream pretty much has everything together with their God situation such as Presence and the source relationship. I think the problem is that their are so many universal changes that happen in the Morningstar comics yet all of the DCU is not affected.

Juntai
In Day of Judgement, a Spectre conquered Hell with not much more than simply willing it to happen. Froze it over, then opened the gateway between Hell and Earth, and let all the demons out.

Big Sexy
What i mean is look at the situation now. Their is a new God. You'd think a big change like that would have a universal affect.

Juntai
What i mean is look at the situation now. Their is a new God. You'd think a big change like that would have a universal affect. That and Elaine got rid of hell, altogether. But yeah, I see what you mean.

But on the other side... when Spectre was looking for God, he went and asked Lucifer, who had recently given up his throne of hell, both in his own title, and apperently also in Spectre's title.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
Micheal and Lucifer have both appeared in the mainstream DCU, and likewise, DCU characters have appeared in Lucifer and Sandman titles, all in canon comics. Some accept it, others say it's not canon for DC.

Preacher however is a standalone comic altogether, not part of DC or Vertigo's storylines.

True, they have, but to be fair an appearance of a character in both comic labels doesnt make it canon when debating about DCU. By that logic What Ifs would be canon for the 616 universe in Marvel.

Lord Urizen
{thanks for proving my point, ofc Superman is overpowering and sometimes boring, b/c he hardly ever loses. How gimp can "God" be in the spawn comics when spawn can own him.. lol.. God = creater of everything, you don't beat god.}

First off, like it was already said, God pitied Spawn and allowed him to take him hostage because his goals were unselfish, and this was like first age spawn, this was a WHILE BACK.

As for you don't beat god, it depends what you beleive. I'm really surprised that to many comic book fans are religious, I sorta assumed it would be otherwise. I thought more Athiests or Agnostics would be into it also, hey theres nothing wrong with that guys, im not going against anyone here....

but guys, if you're always pinned down to the beleif that no character in all of fantasy can beat the One God than your imagination is totally limitted.

Personally, I get kinda turned off by this whole "well its up to God to decide who wins"

That's why I like the series DAWN by Joe Linsner and Crossgen comics as well.

In Dawn, God is more of a frawd and a bully, he's not as powerful as he claims to be, hell he even has gods superior to him.

And in Crossgen there is no god, only godlike beings.

In those scenarios victory can go to ANYONE, theres no cheesy "Well God said so" deal here, theres more at stake, theres more conflict and uncertainty, and you don't know what the hell to expect.

All I suggest is that you guys read more and open your mind...hope I didnt go way off topic here : )

Ne ways, in terms of sheer power, if Spectre is equivlent to Living Tribunal like everyone claims, than Spawn in any version goes down.

Big Sexy
Dude, the way comics in spawn are going, spawn may face the true lucifer. In DC, Lucifer is above spectre.

Lord Urizen
I know..that sh*t's gonna be AWESOME !

I wouldn't say that Spawn could beat Vertigo's Lucifer. I'm sure he's gonna have his hands full with Image's version of Lucifer, now that we finally get to see it.

I'd bet Lucifer would beat Spawn, and in terms of sheer power Spectre might as well, although I'm not totally sure. People compare Spectre to Living Tribunal, yet Spectre gets involved in Earthly matters while Living Tribunal only gets involved in Universal affairs.

If Spectre is truly on LT's level, than yeah he'd beat Spawn, spawn is only linked to his one universe (However in Image, i beleive there is no multiverse, they don't follow that path. There one Universe is all)

Milkie
Lucifer has never been mentioned specifically in the Spawn mythos but he was the leader of the rebel angels. Mammon led the neutral angels and Michael led the loyal ones.

Lord Urizen
{Lucifer has never been mentioned specifically in the Spawn mythos but he was the leader of the rebel angels. Mammon led the neutral angels and Michael led the loyal ones.}

YES HE HAS

In Curse of the Spawn, the few comics with Abdiel the angel who was sent to slay malebolgia before Al Simmon's transformation. He was referred to as the "Big L" who ruined everything in Heaven, the most beautiful yet concieted Angel who dared challenge "the Big G"

and

Recently, mammon promised Spawn dominion over Earth if he let him examine his secrets completely. Spawn said "You can't promise that. Only Satan can." Then Thamuz was pissed and said "How dare you speak the masters name"

Yes Milkie Lucifer was mentioned

Milkie
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

YES HE HAS

In Curse of the Spawn, the few comics with Abdiel the angel who was sent to slay malebolgia before Al Simmon's transformation. He was referred to as the "Big L" who ruined everything in Heaven, the most beautiful yet concieted Angel who dared challenge "the Big G"

That was Non-Canon

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Recently, mammon promised Spawn dominion over Earth if he let him examine his secrets completely. Spawn said "You can't promise that. Only Satan can." Then Thamuz was pissed and said "How dare you speak the masters name"Yes Milkie Lucifer was mentioned

He's not going to fight Satan. End of Story.

Lord Urizen
{That was Non-Canon}

Okay since when?

{He's not going to fight Satan. End of Story.}

So what?

The point was you said Lucifer was never mentioned. MY point was YES HE WAS...whether or not it was canon makes no difference. BTW,
ligten up bro.

Milkie
I SAID HE WAS NOT !SPECIFICALLY! MENTIONED.

The Curse of the Spawn is not part of the Spawn Comics.

It states that Daniel Llanso was the Spawn that kick started Armeggedon, and now with the recent revelations from Spawn 150 +, it omits that.

Lord Urizen
{I SAID HE WAS NOT !SPECIFICALLY! MENTIONED.

The Curse of the Spawn is not part of the Spawn Comics.

It states that Daniel Llanso was the Spawn that kick started Armeggedon, and now with the recent revelations from Spawn 150 +, it omits that.}

Point taken. Except i was arguing against that at all.

Mider
soooooo is lucifer gonna come out any time soon in image comics?

Mider
??????????? :P come on people tell me is lucifer EVER comming out in image comics?

Milkie
We don't know.

It's kinda unpredictable.

Let's just wait for things to come into play before we start saying these things.

the Darkone
spectre wins!

Mider
its unknown if spectre wins, swampthing with the power of nature once took on the presence or some one really really high up there and was winning supposidly it happend after constantine unlocked his full potential with the greenworld power over all nature, spawn would kick spectre's butt, maybe and how can spectre hurt spawn if heaven and hell couldnt?

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
its unknown if spectre wins, swampthing with the power of nature once took on the presence or some one really really high up there and was winning supposidly it happend after constantine unlocked his full potential with the greenworld power over all nature, spawn would kick spectre's butt, maybe and how can spectre hurt spawn if heaven and hell couldnt? Because Spawns Heaven and Hell are weak. A flawed God.
Heaven and Hell aren't even portrayed as absolutes in Image.

Spectre has created and destroyed universes, one host conquered Hell with basically a thought.

Big Sexy
Not this again. This will only result in arguements about which God is flawed and Judging by the morningstar comic, Yaweh and Elaine are definitely flawed.

Mider
why is that god flawed he didnt get cought by spawn cause spawn is greater then he is, i dont think that god in spawn comics is flawed the thing is that the green world or nature see's heaven and hells war as total BS.

Takion
Originally posted by Juntai
Because Spawns Heaven and Hell are weak. A flawed God.
Heaven and Hell aren't even portrayed as absolutes in Image.

Spectre has created and destroyed universes, one host conquered Hell with basically a thought.
Do you have any proove Spawns heaven and hell are weak. Spawns heaven and hell are stronger than D.C's probably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.