Leigon of Superheroes Cartoon ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
http://supermanhomepage.com/images/lsh-animated/lsh-firstlook.jpg

Any thoughts ?

Dayscribe
wtf is up with the animation?

Takion
Kara?

S.S
This is gonna be another Teen titans but with less known characters...erm

Takion
Originally posted by S.S
This is gonna be another Teen titans but with less known characters...erm
sad

DigiMark007
Why is there a Superman-looking guy? Supes is long dead. They should replace him with Val or something. That would rock.

King_Mungi
It's Superboy, he was a trademark member of the Legion.

Takion
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Why is there a Superman-looking guy? Supes is long dead. They should replace him with Val or something. That would rock.

ummm thats Superboy.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
It's Superboy, he was a trademark member of the Legion.

Since when? I just picked up a Legion collection and he was nowhere to be found. (I don't pretend to know everything, but you'd think a 6-issue absence is rather conspicuous, no?)

AJ4LIFE
he was in it before

Soleran
The animation just looks like crap I'm afraid.

Blair Wind
Since when? I just picked up a Legion collection and he was nowhere to be found. (I don't pretend to know everything, but you'd think a 6-issue absence is rather conspicuous, no?)

well it used to be called Superboy and the Legion of Superheros....then it went to the The Legion of Superheroes when he was gone (and a time before him as well I think)....and now its gonna be Supergirl and the Legion of Superheros....

the Darkone
I say they should did JSA

Blair Wind
if the animation was better, it could have served as a better place with teens (Teen Titans being more for young children, and JLA having older themes.....) Sorta like the current Legion comic.

Validus
They look fine except for Timberwolf. I hope this show is good.

King_Mungi

Nope, Blair Wind covered it nicely. He was part of the Legion, and even the Teen Titans had an ark fairly recently of Superboy returning back to the Legion.

Validus
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Nope, Blair Wind covered it nicely. He was part of the Legion, and even the Teen Titans had an ark fairly recently of Superboy returning back to the Legion.
That was Conner though. The Legion's Superboy was Clark.

Dayscribe
What's with the guy's head on the far right? He's got a triangle for a head.

Takion
Originally posted by Dayscribe
What's with the guy's head on the far right? He's got a triangle for a head.
Again terrible art work.

Validus
Yeah, thats why I said he looks weird. Plus I don't think anyone told these guys Saturn Girl was supposed to be attractive.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
That was Conner though. The Legion's Superboy was Clark.

I know, I'm just saying Superboy has always been a part of Legion.

dman2008
I miss Bruce Timm sad

grey fox
UPDATE....

I just watche4d three episodes of The legion....

Yeesh. Some of it STUNK badly.....

Others were good although it's barely worth noting...unlike the bad...

The Bad

1 Why in GODS NAME give Supes a ring ? Seriously he can fly on his own , giving him a ring isn't going to help his inexperience....

2 He can't fit into the super-suit...and then he suddenly can..WTF

3 Bouncing Boy is redundant

4 We fly straight from inexperienced "Holy shit i'm flying' Clark to boy scout from JLU . Have they ever heard of a thing called plot development ?

5 Also in the second ep , a big 'ol dollop of Angst...JESUS. At least TT waited around four to five episodes before Raven became a whiny *****

6 The 'Fatal Five' aren't intimidating. Their designs suck and they feel as threatening as "The Brotherhood of evil"

Grimm22
What no matter eating lad? sad

Honestly, if I could write a comic, it would be Legion just so I could make Matter Eating lad an awesome character big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.