Who are the most incompetent, idiotic superheroes/supervillians in comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Who are they, and why do you think they deserve to be on this list?

grey fox
Hammerhead

Ult Toad

Blob

Mammoth

batdude123
RHINO, easily. Nuff' said.

Rick/Genis
How come nobody Likes Rhino?

Why did Deadpool have such a tough time with him (Before he shrank him)

Even Shrunken Rhino was no picnic!

Thanos_6383
laughing

King_Mungi
Leader, for a guy that smart he sure does fail a lot.

TheKahn
Apocalypse

Accel
John Stewart for incompetency.

For the most idiotic, I'd say Flash and Thor, since both of them have problems solving situations they shouldn't have any problems with at all with their respective powersets (i.e. fighting the likes of Gorilla Grodd and the Hulk).

Darth Macabre
Electro

Lucid Lui
Superboy Prime... Unus the Untouchable...

Dayscribe
Superman is a dick. Also, about any Spidey villain is an incompitent dumbass.

Gregory
Great Lake Avengers! I mean, come on ...

Deadpool14
the '50's avengers. gorilla man, 3d man, human robot, venus, marvel boy from uranus... i mean, come on! how stupid can you get!

Validus
The Flash. He looks bad mainly because his rogues gallery is a bunch of carry overs from the Silver Age. None of them except for Zoom pose a real threat.

Ditto for Green Lantern except sub Zoom for Sinestro.

Blood_Rayne
Originally posted by batdude123
RHINO, easily. Nuff' said.

klintypooh
Tee hee, marvel boy from uranus.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
The Flash. He looks bad mainly because his rogues gallery is a bunch of carry overs from the Silver Age. None of them except for Zoom pose a real threat.

You need to start reading more Flash my freind.

Flash has some of the best villans in the DC universe.

Other than Zoom, the Top is a big threat. Captain Cold tops Mr. Freeze anyday of the week, because his gun freezes molocules. Plus, he is very smart.

Mirror Master is no joke either. Seriously the guy can slit your throat without even being in the same dimension as you.

Grimm22

I like the new Shark. sad

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel
John Stewart for incompetency.

For the most idiotic, I'd say Flash and Thor, since both of them have problems solving situations they shouldn't have any problems with at all with their respective powersets (i.e. fighting the likes of Gorilla Grodd and the Hulk).

Grodd is no joke. Seriously, hes a freakin Gorrilla with a Genius level intelligence and he has telepathic powers.

Validus
Originally posted by Grimm22
You need to start reading more Flash my freind.

Flash has some of the best villans in the DC universe.

Other than Zoom, the Top is a big threat. Captain Cold tops Mr. Freeze anyday of the week, because his gun freezes molocules. Plus, he is very smart.

Mirror Master is no joke either. Seriously the guy can slit your throat without even being in the same dimension as you.
Flash's villains are good because of their character but when it comes to power? Come on. Zoom solo'd the rogues with pitiful ease. Wally could easily do the same if he wanted. What good is a freeze gun when you fight a guy who can put his hand through your body at the speed of light?

Deadpool14
Originally posted by klintypooh
Tee hee, marvel boy from uranus.

that's what Genis Vell thought too. M Boy was like, " I am from Uranus."
Vell was like " You sure are." tacky sob. it was funny though. Human Robot. contradiction.

jumpmann
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/Grungehamster/8655b189.jpg

Mainstream
Originally posted by TheKahn
Apocalypse

"watch your words carefully scribe."

grey fox
Originally posted by Mainstream
"watch your words carefully scribe."

Why ?

Apoc is the pinnacle of suck , he has all that power and ability and instead of getting off his blue ass and giving the heroes a smackdown he just sit's there .

Mainstream
Originally posted by grey fox
Why ?

Apoc is the pinnacle of suck , he has all that power and ability and instead of getting off his blue ass and giving the heroes a smackdown he just sit's there .

I'm pretty sure I remember him standing up once or twice.

outarddwarf
then decideing it wasn't a good time and sitting the hell back down...

Dark Shazam93
ROFLMAO.... he's pretty damn easy in XML2 even when he has "The Power of 4" even when you're someone like Wolverine!!!

Mainstream
Originally posted by outarddwarf
then decideing it wasn't a good time and sitting the hell back down...

you need to "decide" how to spell.

my kid sister has some 2nd grade spelling books that may can help you.
I'm out arguing about fiction comic book characters is so 1998.

later gators

outarddwarf
how about the porcupine! He was so emo about sucking that captain america couldn't convince him otherwise and eventually made a statue honering him when he died because he felt bad about what a douche the guy was!

Mainstream
I hate that guy.

dman2008

Hector Hamond is a Pretty Competent Villain
but your right all the rest of his villans are really no match for him except maybe mongul but he's more of a supes villain wink

Dark Shazam93
Originally posted by Mainstream
you need to "decide" how to spell.

my kid sister has some 2nd grade spelling books that may can help you.
I'm out arguing about fiction comic book characters is so 1998.

later gators Hmmm... You know, I might still have some of my little brother's grammar books somewhere for YOU, matey! "may can help"?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Hmmm... You know, I might still have some of my little brother's grammar books somewhere for YOU, matey! "may can help"?

not bad. how ya doin I be mainstream cuz dats mah name and dat no lie.

let's not fight let's be cool cool

Grimm22
Gambit

N'uff Said

Grimm22
Originally posted by jumpmann
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/Grungehamster/8655b189.jpg

What does that have to do with anything? confused

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
What does that have to do with anything? confused
I don't know, but im glad it was posted it was a cool moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.