Cosmic Marvel Zombie Team vs Anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
They all took out Galactus with the power of a machine and their cosmic powers that they obtained from Silver Surfer. They then consumed Galactus and had his powers. Who knows what other powers they have obtained since then. The team consists of:

Colonel America
Spider-Man
The Hulk
Iron-Man
Luke Cage
Wolverine
Giant-Man

They all possess powers greater than Galactus (seeing that they have consumed Silver Surfer, Galactus, as well as having their own personal powers), so what team can you make that would beat them?

Milkie
Jesus Wins

Thor Man
Thanos with IG.

supervenom
In case you guys thought I was joking, I wasnt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Zombies

Milkie
Spawn infects them with Neroplasma which places them under his control

Dayscribe
Originally posted by Milkie
Spawn infects them with Neroplasma which places them under his control

That would be cool.

spetznaz
Originally posted by supervenom
In case you guys thought I was joking, I wasnt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Zombies

Didn't know about that.
Seems interesting.

Anyone read it ....is it good?

Validus
Originally posted by spetznaz
Didn't know about that.
Seems interesting.

Anyone read it ....is it good?
It was good though it got a little ridiculous towards the end.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Milkie
Jesus Wins

They need to make Jesus a character in the MU laughing

S.S
Originally posted by Validus
It was good though it got a little ridiculous towards the end.
Hell yea the first 3 issues were solid then it started slipping in the last 2.

Big Sexy
I think it was because they decided to go completely over the top with Galactus and the Silver surfer. Fun read though. It sold like hot cakes at a lot of the comic book outlets.

Psyquis52
The Porcupine wins.

supervenom
Hulk biting off Surfers head was priceless.

Dayscribe
Alucard defeats them all.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by supervenom
They all possess powers greater than Galactus (seeing that they have consumed Silver Surfer, Galactus, as well as having their own personal powers), so what team can you make that would beat them?
Greater than Galactus? Sounds like they're each 1/7th as powerful as Galactus at best. I'd go with 616 Galactus 'cause there's no way he's taking that "zombie bites beat the power cosmic" crap.

Arahan
The end of Marvel Zombies was real crap. How could they take out
Big G even if he was hungry. And Silver surfer lost his head against the Hulk.
Was he in dumbass mode? The issues were full of WTFs.

GalacticStorm
To be fair as it was set in an alternate reality theres no telling how the characters in it compared physically and powers wise to their 616 counterparts.

Either way id say anyone above Galactus level would definitely take the team.

juggernaut66666
the comics were redicolous stupid zombies killed silver surfer by biting his head off and they also killed galactus by creating a cosmic energy powered weapon LOOOOOOL

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
the comics were redicolous stupid zombies killed silver surfer by biting his head off and they also killed galactus by creating a cosmic energy powered weapon LOOOOOOL

And yet who's to say that that Galactus or that Silver Surfer were as powerful as the 616 versions we know?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
The gun I wasn't *that* surprised about. They did use the finest materials that could be looted from a post apocalyptic world.

supervenom
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The gun I wasn't *that* surprised about. They did use the finest materials that could be looted from a post apocalyptic world.

I agree with that.

JUST because Galactus was defeated it was stupid? Ridiculous reasoning! Like how people say, "Galactus was only at 20%". Galactus aint omnipotent for crying out loud.

illadelph12
The story was crap on many fronts.

Hulk and Wolverine being infected by an alien virus for starters (healing factor???).

Vision as a zombie when he's not even an organic lifeform.

Surfer being overwhelmed, and eaten, by zombies.

Magneto being eaten by zombies.

Galactus being eaten by zombies.

thumb down

Marvel Zombies sucked.

complexbrother
Molecule Man
http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/molecule-man.jpg

he would wave his hand and they would all die, and the energy they've stolen goen to make a new Galacatus.

Tassadar
Actually Colonel America was destroyed by Red Skull before they ate Galactus
If you needed them dead, The Saint of Killers would kill them before they could bite him, Pheonix could squish all their brains like Sue did to zombie Mr. Fantastic, as could God Cable or Prof X, so long as they killed first and asked questions later
No one who would try to go h2h would survive

Tassadar
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Alucard defeats them all.

I doubt it, the Jackals powerful, but it aint going through Galactus armor

Tassadar
Heres the last page of Marvel Zombies 5

batdude123
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Pre-retconned Beyonder
Spectre
Living Tribunal
TOAA
The Presence
Lucifer
Michael
Phoenix
Kismet
etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.