Shimrra Jaamane versus Tulak Hord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Who wins?

Tulak: Best duelist amongst the ancient Sith. Daaaaaamn.

Shimarra: Big guy with a spiffy sceptre.

Tulak takes it I say. Since a duelist doesn't rely as heavily on the force, he would just get in there and slice and dice.

Darth Avis
tulak is an unknown. it said he was the best lightsaber duelist of the ancient sith. he could have been the only one with a saber back then. dont use unknowns like him in battle.

Janus Marius
Yeah, Tulak is rumored to be the best lightsaber duellist. Ancient Sith used blades for the most part.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Darth Avis
tulak is an unknown. it said he was the best lightsaber duelist of the ancient sith. he could have been the only one with a saber back then. dont use unknowns like him in battle.

The quote goes as follows:

"His skill was considered remarkable even in his time, when many true lightsaber masters lived."

Darth Avis
ahh okay. still if the snake bites him in the ass...

tdtd
Stupid thread

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
The quote goes as follows:

"His skill was considered remarkable even in his time, when many true lightsaber masters lived."

Nice.

zephiel7
He was buried in the valley of the ancient Sith lords though. He lived in the period of transition between "ancient" and modern, so I would assume that Traya's quote applies to the ancients as well. The Sith also buried him in Korriban, that marks a great honour.

If we do not accept this as fact (that he is an Ancient Sith), then much of what else Traya said (that the ancient Sith made modern Jedi look like children with toys) would also be nill.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by zephiel7
He was buried in the valley of the ancient Sith lords though. He lived in the period of transition between "ancient" and modern, so I would assume that Traya's quote applies to the ancients as well. The Sith also buried him in Korriban, that marks a great honour.

If we do not accept this as fact (that he is an Ancient Sith), then much of what else Traya said (that the ancient Sith made modern Jedi look like children with toys) would also be nill.

Traya refers to him as one of the old masters, so I assume he can be considered ancient sith.

tdtd
I wonder what time period he lived in. I'm assuming 3-5,000 years before Ragnos.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by tdtd
I wonder what time period he lived in. I'm assuming 3-5,000 years before Ragnos.

Actually, no...

He lived a good deal after Ragnos' time.

tdtd
What's a good deal, and did he come before or after Ajunta Pall? We know The Great Schism was 25,000 BBY, so we have a 20,000 year window.

Great Vengeance
What's a good deal, and did he come before or after Ajunta Pall? We know The Great Schism was 25,000 BBY, so we have a 20,000 year window.

WTF?

Ajunta Pall was among the first of all sith, he is WAY before everyone else. I dont know the exact time Tulak Hord lived, only that it was well after Ragnos' time...hence the transition period between swords and lightsabers.

tdtd
How do you know Ajunta Pall was among the first?

Great Vengeance
How do you know Ajunta Pall was among the first?

Talk to him in KOTOR.

Razielim
Uh, wasn't Ajunta Pall born 7,000 BBY?

Damn. This SW History is messed up. The Schism happened... 24,500 BBY and the Dark Jedi landed on Ziost 7,000 BBY?

What the hell? Someone needs to issue new numbers.

tdtd
I haven't played KOTOR in forever, need to find the CDs.. I wonder why Tulak Hord's spirit doesn't come out, guess he wasn't such a bad guy after all. The way it goes was that The Great Schism happened around 25,000 years, then the 100 year darkness, then the dark Jedi were exiled and found Korriban, and interbred for around 20,000 years... I wish somebody did some comics on the first ever dark Jedi, that would be l337

Ok it looks as if the first Dark Jedi Xendor died around 24,900 BBY, and the sith empire was created 6,900 BBY.. Interesting, doesn't really make any sense. I actually thought the first Jedi came around 25,000.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Razielim
Uh, wasn't Ajunta Pall born 7,000 BBY?

Damn. This SW History is messed up. The Schism happened... 24,500 BBY and the Dark Jedi landed on Ziost 7,000 BBY?

What the hell? Someone needs to issue new numbers.

Yup, according to the NEC, the Sith Empire began 7000 BBY.

Makes a lot of sense, no? Oh wait...

Razielim
We know a bit about Xendor.

I doubt the first Jedi were that strong at the very beginning though, since the Order had just been formed. Study of the force wouldn't be very advanced at all.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Razielim
We know a bit about Xendor.

I doubt the first Jedi were that strong at the very beginning though, since the Order had just been formed. Study of the force wouldn't be very advanced at all.

Except that it was.

You forget that the jedi in ancient times married and reinforced their bloodlines. However, by the time of KotOR, marriage and attachment had been forbidden following the Sith Wars, and the Jedi Purge eliminated a lot of bloodlines.

Razielim
Well, what do we know about them?

tdtd
I would assume Xendor was very strong in the force.. And I still don't get the damn timelines.

Darth Vindicus
Xendor was the first Jedi (appx 24500yrs before the battle of Yaven) to fall to the dark side. (First Great Schism) Many years later (18000yrs later that is) many Jedi fell to the dark side and and had a war with the "Good" Jedi (Second Great Schism) which lead to the Hundred Year War. When the war ended Ajunta Pall was one of the many dark jedi involved. When the dark jedi were defeated during the battle of Corbos ( 6900yrs BBY)the Dark Jedi were captured and exiled way from the republic. They landed on a either Ziost or Korriban (never truely said). The Sith (the natives of the planets) bowed to the Dark Jedi and thier powers. With Ajunta Pall being the strongest of the Dark Jedi he became the First Dark Lord of the Sith. So there you go. Ajunta was the First Dark Lord. The were others before him like Xendor but since the Sith were not found yet he was the leader of another cult of dark users called the Legions of Lettow

Darth Vindicus
Oh and Tulak Hord was after Ajunta Pall. Sometime between the Hundred year war (6900 BBY) and the Great Hyperspace War (5000 BBY)

Great Vengeance
Goddamnit, you resurrected the plague that was Tdtd.

Admiral Akbar
lol!

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Goddamnit, you resurrected the plague that was Tdtd. TDTD WOULD PWN YOU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.