Who can beat Quicksilver?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thor Man
All fights are at day and happen on a huge hallway

No prep.

When you say who Quicksilver beats or loses to just give you majority count of 10. Like 1 out 10 or 10 out of 10

Fight 1:
Hawkeye vs. Quicksilver

Fight 2:
Cyclops vs. Quicksilver

Fight 3:
Wolverine vs. Quicksilver

Fight 4:
Speed Demon vs. Quicksilver

Fight 5:
Northstar vs. Quicksilver

Fight 6:
Batman vs. Quicksilver

Fight 7:
Impulse/Kid Flash II vs. Quicksilver

Fight 8:
Ultimate Hulk vs. Quicksilver

Fight 9:
Hyde vs. Quicksilver

Fight 10:
Spiderman vs. Quicksilver

Metalmanx
Fight 1:
Hawkeye vs. Quicksilver
-Quicksilver 10/10.

Fight 2:
Cyclops vs. Quicksilver
-Quicksilver 10/10.

Fight 3:
-Quicksilver 7-8/10.

Fight 4:
-Quicksilver 7/10.

Fight 5:
-Quicksilver 7/10.

Fight 6:
Batman vs. Quicksilver
-Quicksilver 8/10.

Fight 7:
-Quicksilver 1-2/10. Impulse is a beast.

Fight 8:
-Quicksilver 5-6/10.

Fight 9:
Hyde vs. Quicksilver
-Quicksilver 6/10.

Fight 10:
-Quicksilver 5-6/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Fight 1:
Hawkeye vs. Quicksilver
-Quicksilver 10/10.

Fight 2:
Cyclops vs. Quicksilver
-Quicksilver 10/10.

Fight 3:
-Quicksilver 7-8/10.

Fight 4:
-Quicksilver 7/10.

Fight 5:
-Quicksilver 7/10.

Fight 6:
Batman vs. Quicksilver
-Quicksilver 8/10.

Fight 7:
-Quicksilver 1-2/10. Impulse is a beast.

Fight 8:
-Quicksilver 5-6/10.

Fight 9:
Hyde vs. Quicksilver
-Quicksilver 6/10.

Fight 10:
-Quicksilver 5-6/10.

What? What the f**k? In my opinion, you are WAY off. Cyclops has nailed Quicksilver many times. There's no way in hell Quicksilver could take 10/10 on him. In fact, I'd say that Cyclops would take the majority of the fights. You actually think that Quicksilver can beat North Star? North Star can reach the speed of light, while Quicksilver has trouble breaking the sound barrier. Speed of light>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>speed of sound.

paulattherock
Post Son of M or before? if post then that turns the tables in quiksilvers favour immensly

King_Mungi
Indeed, Northstar has way more speed feats than him and has more abilities. Northstar is one of the fastest speedsters in the marvel universe

1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Northstar

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123
What? What the f**k? In my opinion, you are WAY off. Cyclops has nailed Quicksilver many times. There's no way in hell Quicksilver could take 10/10 on him. In fact, I'd say that Cyclops would take the majority of the fights. You actually think that Quicksilver can beat North Star? North Star can reach the speed of light, while Quicksilver has trouble breaking the sound barrier. Speed of light>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>speed of sound.

I'm going to go ahead and just quote you here.

In my opinion, I'm right on. I have followed Quicksilver very well over the years since he intrigues me. Being the son of Magneto and all. But I digress.

Anyway, paulattherock is completely correct. I thought this thread meant current Quicksilver, since there was no specification. If that is so, I stick by each one of my standings there.

It's also a VERY rare thing for Quicksilver to exhibit any sort of actual ability, since apparently writers hate him. No, I'm not blaming everything on the writers, just blaming them for hardly ever putting Quicksilver in anything, and when they do, making him look like crap in spite of his incredible power.

And to rebuttle now, I know that Cyke has hit Quicksilver before. But, well, he shouldn't. Cyke hitting Quicksilver is like Wolverine tagging Spiderman. Shouldn't happen. CIS in action. Don't get me wrong, Cyke is quite the fighter, strategist, all that. But pure power over speed is one of the most powerful abilities one can have. Quicksilver isn't just fast, he has insanely fast reaction speeds as well. In fact, he puts Spidey to absolute shame. Cyke should never even be able to see him at all, only POSSIBLY hearing him all around him at the same time. QS could literally have Scott killed dozens of times over before Cyke lets out one optic blast.

And Northstar cannot reach the speed of light. To my knowledge, he can almost achieve it, but not quite. Further, even before Son of M, QS had a huge upgrade that increased his speed exponentially. In fact, he never even knew what his limit was when that happened, since once again the writers never really followed it for very long. He was easily hitting speeds of over Mach 10 after that upgrade. But really, there was no limit ever specified.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Indeed, Northstar has way more speed feats than him and has more abilities. Northstar is one of the fastest speedsters in the marvel universe

1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Northstar

KM, KM. I know, buddy. But if this is current QS, Northstar is FUBARed.

Also, I believe Quicksilver to be the much more experienced speedster, since he has been around since the beginning of X-men and all. I know that Northstar has been around awhile, too. Just not nearly as long.

Psyquis52
Fight 1:
Hawkeye wins 6/10

Fight 2:
Quicksilver wins 7/10

Fight 3:
Quicksilver wins 6/10

Fight 4:
Speed Demon vs. Quicksilver Tie

Fight 5:
Northstar vs. Quicksilver Tie

Fight 6:
Batman wins 7/10

Fight 7:
Quicksilver wins 8/10

Fight 8:
Ultimate Hulk wins 9/10

Fight 9:
Quicksilver wins 7/10

Fight 10:
Spiderman wins 5.5/10

Grimm22
Fight 1: Hawkeye 6/10

Fight 2: Cyclops 6/10

Fight 3: Wolverine 8/10

Fight 4:Quicksilver 5/10

Fight 5: Northstar 6/10

Fight 6: Batman 9/10

Fight 7: Kid Flash 10/10

Fight 8: Ultimate Hulk 10/10

Fight 9: Quicksilver: 6/10

Fight 10: Spider-Man 7/10

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Fight 1: Hawkeye 6/10

Fight 2: Cyclops 6/10

Fight 3: Wolverine 8/10

Fight 4:Quicksilver 5/10

Fight 5: Northstar 6/10

Fight 6: Batman 9/10

Fight 7: Kid Flash 10/10

Fight 8: Ultimate Hulk 10/10

Fight 9: Quicksilver: 6/10

Fight 10: Spider-Man 7/10
yes

Accel
Why are people giving Hawkeye and Batman the majority?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Accel
Why are people giving Hawkeye and Batman the majority?

Hawkeye and Batman both are used to speedsters and have at least one trick or two up their sleeves. They get the majority because they are more clever.

diabloman
road runner can beat quicksilver

Accel
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Hawkeye and Batman both are used to speedsters and have at least one trick or two up their sleeves. They get the majority because they are more clever.
The thing is, QS can take them out before they get the chance to get clever (unless they get prep).

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Accel
The thing is, QS can take them out before they get the chance to get clever (unless they get prep).
That is very possible but that would take a certain measure of ruthlessness on Quicksilver's side that he doesn't regularly show. He likes for his opponents to know he's coming so they can feel even worse about the defeat they suffer at his hands.
It's one of the things I like about Quicksilver. He's a little bit of a showboat so I think that gives them some time. Sides, I didn't say they won by a lot, I just said they win the majority.

diabloman
super sonic would kick quicksilvers butt as well

Dayscribe
Hawkeye would beat him more times than not. He took down all of the Thunderbolts.

Tassadar
Fight 1:
Hawkeye vs. Quicksilver- QS 9/10

Fight 2:
Cyclops vs. Quicksilver- QS 9/10

Fight 3:
Wolverine vs. Quicksilver- QS 9/10

Fight 4:
Speed Demon vs. Quicksilver- Dont know

Fight 5:
Northstar vs. Quicksilver- again, dont know

Fight 6:
Batman vs. Quicksilver- QS 10/10

Fight 7:
Impulse/Kid Flash II vs. Quicksilver- Dont know

Fight 8:
Ultimate Hulk vs. Quicksilver- Hulk 10/10

Fight 9:
Hyde vs. Quicksilver- Dont know

Fight 10:
Spiderman vs. Quicksilver- QS 9/10

I assume bloodlust is on in all fights, I dont post a score if Ive never read a comic with the character in it
Nice sig Dayscribe, which game is that from, Defiance or one of the Soul Reavers?

King_Mungi
And Northstar cannot reach the speed of light. To my knowledge, he can almost achieve it, but not quite.

He can reach 99% the speed of light, but doing so would cause him and the environment harm.

KM, KM. I know, buddy. But if this is current QS, Northstar is FUBARed.

Also, I believe Quicksilver to be the much more experienced speedster, since he has been around since the beginning of X-men and all. I know that Northstar has been around awhile, too. Just not nearly as long.

Meh! He hasn't shown really any serious fighting skills with his current abilities. Basically he is just like Flashback now.

Technically their the same age, but Northstar has had the experience going at far superior speeds before Quicksilver even could reach half of his speed.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tassadar
Fight 1:
Hawkeye vs. Quicksilver- QS 9/10

Fight 2:
Cyclops vs. Quicksilver- QS 9/10

Fight 3:
Wolverine vs. Quicksilver- QS 9/10

Fight 4:
Speed Demon vs. Quicksilver- Dont know

Fight 5:
Northstar vs. Quicksilver- again, dont know

Fight 6:
Batman vs. Quicksilver- QS 10/10

Fight 7:
Impulse/Kid Flash II vs. Quicksilver- Dont know

Fight 8:
Ultimate Hulk vs. Quicksilver- Hulk 10/10

Fight 9:
Hyde vs. Quicksilver- Dont know

Fight 10:
Spiderman vs. Quicksilver- QS 9/10

I assume bloodlust is on in all fights, I dont post a score if Ive never read a comic with the character in it
Nice sig Dayscribe, which game is that from, Defiance or one of the Soul Reavers?

Thank you. I'm glad someone else knows both Quicksilver and the rules well enough to post a pretty accurate assessment of the situation.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He can reach 99% the speed of light, but doing so would cause him and the environment harm.

Meh! He hasn't shown really any serious fighting skills with his current abilities. Basically he is just like Flashback now.

Technically their the same age, but Northstar has had the experience going at far superior speeds before Quicksilver even could reach half of his speed.

-Yea. I stand by my point. By going at those speeds, he would cause harm to himself. Therefore, he either won't do it, or it would just work on Quicksilver's favor.

-So he hasn't shown the fighting skills. He was part of the Avengers for years and years and years. I don't think he just sat on his speedy ass all day while everyone else trained their asses off in martial arts and utilizing their abilities to augment their fighting skills to the max.

-Eh, okay. I'll give you that one.

King_Mungi
-Yea. I stand by my point. By going at those speeds, he would cause harm to himself. Therefore, he either won't do it, or it would just work on Quicksilver's favor.

-So he hasn't shown the fighting skills. He was part of the Avengers for years and years and years. I don't think he just sat on his speedy ass all day while everyone else trained their asses off in martial arts and utilizing their abilities to augment their fighting skills to the max.

-Eh, okay. I'll give you that one.

He still has shown going mach 34 without any trouble and even running on the ground mach 18.7

Well when he was an Avenger he didn't have these powers. This is all new to him, so basically all his training as a speedster in Avengers sort of becomes void as his new powers are completly different. Quicksilver is still the better character though

Thor Man
Originally posted by batdude123

I thought that if Northstar reaches the speed of light, he'd burn himself and the inviroement up..??

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Thor Man
I thought that if Northstar reaches the speed of light, he'd burn himself and the inviroement up..??

Yes, if he reaches 99% the speed of light he causes the environment and himself harm but he still is capable of doing it.

ZephroCarnelian
Kid Flash absolutely slaughters him.

And Northstar.

At the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.