Lots of problems on my pc. Help!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
Ok, please tell me how i can fix all of these seemingly unconnected problems

1) My computer doesnt switch of. It just gets to "Windows is shutting down" and then it stops there for ages.

2) Games dont open up sometimes (yes the disk is in)

3) Running/opening programs is sort of impossible now. eg: 3 dvd burners and adobe premiere all crash in the middle of projects. And opening ConvertMovie 3 (i used to be able to) now displays the following 2 error messages: http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2285/errors9ul.jpg

Yes ive done virus and spyware checks and nothing i deleted solved the problem

Help me

Edit: Wrong thread....

Time Of Evil
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Ok, please tell me how i can fix all of these seemingly unconnected problems

1) My computer doesnt switch of. It just gets to "Windows is shutting down" and then it stops there for ages.

2) Games dont open up sometimes (yes the disk is in)

3) Running/opening programs is sort of impossible now. eg: 3 dvd burners and adobe premiere all crash in the middle of projects. And opening ConvertMovie 3 (i used to be able to) now displays the following 2 error messages: http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2285/errors9ul.jpg

Yes ive done virus and spyware checks and nothing i deleted solved the problem

Help me

Edit: Wrong thread....

It looks as if your problem is to advanced to be resolved by the people here. Go to a proper Computer tech forum.

Bloigen
Have you tried reformatting?

If so, and it didn't work, smash your computer with a hammer then shoot at it, then eat it with a nice Chianti and some fava beans.

TheOnes2
Bloigen, you have no idea how encouraging that was no expression

Bloigen
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Bloigen, you have no idea how encouraging that was no expression

*gives you some fava beans*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.