Kurse vs. Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Kurse against the Solomon Grundy that took on WW and Superman.

Thanos_6383
Kurse

JOE NUNEZ
Kurse all the way.Wayyyyy stronger and magical in nature.

batdude123
Dude, this thread is funny. laughing Solomon Grundy was taken down by Batman, and Kurse gives Thor a hard time. Really funny. laughing out loud

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by batdude123
Dude, this thread is funny. laughing Solomon Grundy was taken down by Batman, and Kurse gives Thor a hard time. Really funny. laughing out loud Maybe when you stop laughing you could state your expert opinion.

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Maybe when you stop laughing you could state your expert opinion.

Wasn't it obvious that I said that Kurse would win this fight in my previous post? confused

Psyquis52
I will support Kurse also despite Grundy's stupendous girth. I think that Kurse will outwit him if nothing else.

JOE NUNEZ
Well Kurse is stronger, right?

Psyquis52
Well Kurse is stronger, right?
Unless something has changed I'm under the impression that Kurse is stronger.

batdude123
Oh wait, strike what I said before, if this is the Solomon Grundy that took on Superman and Wonder Woman, then I change my vote to Solomon Grundy.

JOE NUNEZ
yeah , in my book Kurse is way beyond Solomons league.What do guys think about supes fighting Kurse.

JOE NUNEZ
Oh wait, strike what I said before, if this is the Solomon Grundy that took on Superman and Wonder Woman, then I change my vote to Solomon Grundy. BATDUDE, no offense but im being very careful with DC biased fans on these boards, from now on they will hear my wrath.

Psyquis52
I think Superman would be a good opponent for Kurse.

Psyquis52
BATDUDE, no offense but im being very careful with DC biased fans on these boards, from now on they will hear my wrath.
Go Nunez! big grin
I like DC but I don't understand the fanaticism.

JOE NUNEZ
Oh wait, strike what I said before, if this is the Solomon Grundy that took on Superman and Wonder Woman, then I change my vote to Solomon Grundy. Kurse=4 Thors > wonderwoman + superman + soloman grundy I hope everyone understands advanced allgebra.

batdude123
BATDUDE, no offense but im being very careful with DC biased fans on these boards, from now on they will hear my wrath.

Dude, what? Kurse always ends up getting defeated by Thor, but the most powerful incarnation of Solomon Grundy gives Supes and Wonder Woman a hard time.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Go Nunez! big grin
I like DC but I don't understand the fanaticism. And you sir, will be my second in command. I will give you new powers , and new troops to command.

Psyquis52
Kurse=4 Thors > wonderwoman + superman + soloman grundy I hope everyone understands advanced allgebra.

I understand advanced algebra!

Ninjas / Impossible man + the amount of hair spray on Richard Simmon's head - Peanut Butter * the square root of the Man Eating Cow = Kosher Dill Pickles.

Any questions?

Psyquis52
And you sir, will be my second in command. I will give you new powers , and new troops to command.

Thank you sir, but you may want to second-guess that decision after my last reply.

JOE NUNEZ
Dude, what? Kurse always ends up getting defeated by Thor, but the most powerful incarnation of Solomon Grundy gives Supes and Wonder Woman a hard time. Wrong infidel, it takes an army of Asgards warriors lead by Thor , backed by Odin and one hell of a good plan and some good old fashion good luck to bring Kurse down.

JOE NUNEZ
Wrong infidel, it takes an army of Asgards warriors lead by Thor , backed by Odin and one hell of a good plan and some good old fashion good luck to bring Kurse down. And yet it takes me one whisper.

Psyquis52
And yet it takes me one whisper.

That's right! Black Bolt rocks!

JOE NUNEZ
I understand advanced algebra!

Ninjas / Impossible man + the amount of hair spray on Richard Simmon's head - Peanut Butter * the square root of the Man Eating Cow = Kosher Dill Pickles.

Any questions? lolololololololololololololooolololololololol laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing laughing smart

Psyquis52
lolololololololololololololooolololololololol laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing laughing smart

Thank you kind sir.

batdude123
Hmm... Interesting considering the last time I saw Thor fight Kurse, he fought him to a stalemate. erm

JOE NUNEZ
Hmm... Interesting considering the last time I saw Thor fight Kurse, he fought him to a stalemate. erm Really got any proof, cause if not shut da hell up biachhhhh....

batdude123
Well, do you have any proof of your crap? It's pretty stupid telling me I need proof when I could do the same to you. Do you have any proof? The time you're talking about anyways, was when Kurse got killed in a fight with Ragnarok as well as a bunch of Asgardians when Odin gave Kurse full-membership to being a citizen to Asgard. Yes, Thor stalemated Kurse. Just cause you might not like it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

JOE NUNEZ
go get your proof, and I will go get mine the one with no proof loses this debait agreed.

Psyquis52
I don't have any proof but I can make a banana dance.
Happy Dance
DANCE YOU STUPID BANANA! DANCE AND THEN I WILL KILL YOU!

JOE NUNEZ
I don't have any proof but I can make a banana dance.
Happy Dance
DANCE YOU STUPID BANANA! DANCE AND THEN I WILL KILL YOU! You sir, are a witness to batedudes cowardness.

Psyquis52
You sir, are a witness to batedudes cowardness.
I saw the Witness. Not a bad movie, lots of Amish though. Damn Amish!

batdude123
You sir, are a witness to batedudes cowardness.

Pretty gutsy calling me a coward when you don't have any proof either. erm By the way, I had to log off so nice job trying to insult me behind me back when I was logged off. wink Thor #30- Kurse and Thor fought to a draw.

grey fox
1 Thor was stalemating Supes . Four of the Sucker's will definitely have an adverse effect on Grundy.

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
1 Thor was stalemating Supes . Four of the Sucker's will definitely have an adverse effect on Grundy.

Yeah, but that's only stength. Thor has got more versatility than Kurse via Mjolnir.

grey fox
Yeah, but that's only stength. Thor has got more versatility than Kurse via Mjolnir.

But this match is really all about strength.

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
But this match is really all about strength.

Good point. big grin

JOE NUNEZ
Pretty gutsy calling me a coward when you don't have any proof either. erm By the way, I had to log off so nice job trying to insult me behind me back when I was logged off. wink Thor #30- Kurse and Thor fought to a draw. Never turn your back on your enemy in the middle of a fight, or in our case a debate.Never the less I did it cause we are friends and I was having fun with it. If you took it to heart well to bad.Ill be posting my evidence soon enough.

JOE NUNEZ
Remember that the beyonder amped Kurses powers surpassing that of Thor by many times.

batdude123
Remember that the beyonder amped Kurses powers surpassing that of Thor by many times.

Uh, the Beyonder only amped his strength to combat Thor.

batdude123
Never turn your back on your enemy in the middle of a fight, or in our case a debate.Never the less I did it cause we are friends and I was having fun with it. If you took it to heart well to bad.Ill be posting my evidence soon enough.

It's cool. big grin wink

aliveinboston
I think Superman would be a good opponent for Kurse.

You're probably right. Kurse needs a punching bag to cure his boredom. Everytime they've shown kurse (after he got over trying to kill thor) he's just sitting by himself twiddling his thumbs.

Stoic
Kurse

pym-ftw
Why did I read all that?
miffed
Kurse easily

KuRuPT Thanosi
Peak grundy wins... normal grundy doesn't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.