OT Vader and OT Emperor vs Depa Billaba and Mace Windu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Razielim
Fight.

jollyjim311
I vote the Sith!

Vader takes Depa and Sidious beats Windu.

Janus Marius
Nope. Depa and Mace manhandle the Sith.

jollyjim311
And just how do they go about that?

Vader and Sidious crush them with debris, or force push them and send them flying into each other. They don't have powerful enough force powers to deal with these two.

Janus Marius
Cool. Do you always just throw out unsupported assumptions when you debate?

jollyjim311
Oh, you have my every sorry, j4/\/u5. I'm sure you have safes full of comics where Mace and/or Depa pick up multiple Senate pods with ease and throw them around accurately.

Janus Marius
Have you read Shatterpoint, dude?

Razielim
Mace had a hard enough time with RotS Palpatine's lightning. Not sure if he can handle the Emperor's lightning.

But I think Depa beats Vader.

Motoko Sama
I'd give this one to the Jedi. Depa had mastered Form VII, and Vaapad. And, she seems to be exceptionally proficient in it, on top of the fact she is noted as a master swordswomen -- she was a Jedi Council member, and a general during the war.

IIRC, doesn't Yoda even suggest that Mace would be the only one to take her down? That alone says a lot for her dueling abilities. To add to that she joined the Council when she was under thirty.

I'd say she could take down Vader, and Windu could take down the Emporer.

darthsith19
Yes, Yoda says only Mace can take down Depa of all the Jedi, which is total bullshit. Seriously, does anyone really think Yoda can't take down Depa?

Anyway, since Vader, with one arm and no lightsaber, managed to take out OT Sidious I'm betting Mace could beat him. Depa could probably take out OT Vader but it'd be close.

Blaxican Style
Originally posted by darthsith19
Yes, Yoda says only Mace can take down Depa of all the Jedi, which is total bullshit. Seriously, does anyone really think Yoda can't take down Depa?

actually its not. Your forgetting that Mace Windu is black. And in another dimention is Shaft. Hes probably the strongest force user just because of those two facts.

zephiel7
Depa is the weak link here I would say...

When she is undoubtedly taken out, Mace Windu dies.

The problem with Vader is he is clouded in terms of strength. The only person WE SEE he ever dueled was his son, and he obviously wanted to keep his son alive. However, I believe that it would still be too much for Depa Billaba.

I think Vader was regarded to be stronger than anyone on the PT council (save obviously for Yoda and Mce). In ROTS he took out Cin Drallig with complete ease.

DePWNZOR
ROTJ Sidious is the same, if not worse than ROTS. He's a lot older, and doesn't even have a lightsaber anymore. Mace could WTF Pwn him.

Lightsnake
He doesn't have a lightsaber because he never takes it out? He's spent decades increasing his power quite a bit.

Razielim
Then Palpatine would blast him away with his awesome lightning.

Palpatine DID practice with a weapon. He personally trained a bunch of Dark Jedi.

DePWNZOR
Mace would still take him, cause he's black.

jollyjim311
Yeah, and Palpatine is green.

By the way, Mace would win because he is black? Umm... Vader?

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Yeah, and Palpatine is green.

By the way, Mace would win because he is black? Umm... Vader?

Vader isn't black. His suit is. His voice is. However, a black man's body and a black man's voice > black man's voice and black suit.

So, unless Vader's suit was made by a black man, he can't contend.

jollyjim311
...Anyway, Vader and Sidious smash them against each other using the force.

Faunus
And then Yoda wakes them from their dream and drops a building on them.

jollyjim311
...?

DePWNZOR
Seriously, Mace>OT Vader (by far). Sidious probably sucks with a lightsaber by then, so Mace could take him too. Depa could hold one of them off while Mace wtf pwns the other and comes to help.

Lightsnake
What the hell are you talking about? Vader's been fighting with his saber constantly and Sidious has devoted his time to getting stronger

jollyjim311
Yeah, not to mention a little thing called force powers.

Razielim
Seriously, Mace>OT Vader (by far). Sidious probably sucks with a lightsaber by then, so Mace could take him too. Depa could hold one of them off while Mace wtf pwns the other and comes to help.

That's what you call making claim after claim after claim... without supplying any evidence at all.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
actually its not. Your forgetting that Mace Windu is black. And in another dimention is Shaft. Hes probably the strongest force user just because of those two facts.
What the f**k?

Good point.

Xepeyon
I say Darth Vader and Darth Sidious. Vader wasn't Sidious' right hand man for nothing. If Vader was so bad, Sidious could have taken another aprintice, for just because the Jedi were taken out, dosen't mean powerful force-sensitives weren't being born. Vader also has far more experince fight Jedi than Depa and Mace have, and FAR greater Force power, and control over it. as for Sidious, he would mop the floor with Mace. Sidious was said to have become so powerful, he no longer needed a lightsaber. Although this means he likely got out if practice with dueling, his Force control surpasses Mace's. Mace could barely block RotS Sidious' Force-Lightning, RotJ would dominate him, not to mention the possiblity Sidious learned new Dark-Side powers. The Sith Lords win.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Xepeyon
I say Darth Vader and Darth Sidious. Vader wasn't Sidious' right hand man for nothing. If Vader was so bad, Sidious could have taken another aprintice, for just because the Jedi were taken out, dosen't mean powerful force-sensitives weren't being born. Vader also has far more experince fight Jedi than Depa and Mace have, and FAR greater Force power, and control over it. as for Sidious, he would mop the floor with Mace. Sidious was said to have become so powerful, he no longer needed a lightsaber. Although this means he likely got out if practice with dueling, his Force control surpasses Mace's. Mace could barely block RotS Sidious' Force-Lightning, RotJ would dominate him, not to mention the possiblity Sidious learned new Dark-Side powers. The Sith Lords win.

More or less, I agree.

The Creator
Sidious was said to have become so powerful, he no longer needed a lightsaber.

Where was this said?

Xepeyon
Some old interview with George Lucas or something. I'll have to ask my brother, he's the one who actually saw it. But to me, it seemed quite logical. In Dark Empire, he says he was so powerful in the Dark Side his body couldn't take it, and his body slowly started to deteriorate. You gotta be seriously messed up for that to happen.

Escape81
Some old interview with George Lucas or something. I'll have to ask my brother, he's the one who actually saw it. But to me, it seemed quite logical. In Dark Empire, he says he was so powerful in the Dark Side his body couldn't take it, and his body slowly started to deteriorate. You gotta be seriously messed up for that to happen.

That statement's been everywhere. I've always credited that as Sidious simply having a lot of raw dark side energy. I'm not campaigning that he is the most powerful Sith Lord, but I'd say he has a lot of untapped power in that frail old body.

And, let's face, it - the supremely powerful Dark Side wielders - like Marka Ragnos and co. had alien bodies that probably could sustain the Dark Side energies within.

Regardless, I don't see that helping Palpatine at all in this case. And even though he's still probably superior to Windu in Force powers during the OT, I don't see him having a fraction of his former saber abilities, which Windu would overcome anyway.

Windu's the kinda guy who goes straight for the kill. I'd say he wins, and Depa being more powerful than Vader anyways would be overkill.

Swirly Girl
Meh, Depa rapes Vader as far as lightsabre combat is concerned.

Lightsnake
since when? We've seen Vader to be a prodigy even in his suit

Razielim
Doesn't the RotS Novelization state Suit Vader > Anakin? And Anakin was good enough to drop Dooku in a minute and a half.

Meh, the thought of Suit Vader to be > Dooku seems hella strange to me.

Darth Acheous
I say sidious picks up and throws vader sorry metal ass at windu and probably gets nocked out a winow cuz hes an idiot. depa goes for sids and gets his ass buzzed by lightning and then evry1 laffs cuz sids wuz martini the whole time.

Motoko Sama
Rather the Six Million Dollar Man throws Sidious' leathery ass at Windu.

And gets pwned by Force lightning again.

Depa is a female...

And then everyone laughs because Sidious was too busy getting owned to sip a Martini.

jollyjim311
Be nice, Motoko. Obviously someone didn't know about Sidious' Sith Alchemy technique where he can turn into oddly feminine alcohol product, pfft, whatta n00b.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
Mace would still take him, cause he's black.

thumb up The white-boys get whooped.

jollyjim311
Yeah, Vader is white. Do I seriously need to post a link? Have any of you seen his suit? Anyway, yay for racism! No?

The Sith win. They beat the Hell out of them with the force.

DarthMaul9123
depa and mace win because they can work together sidiouse would be to old to be as good as he used to be, but then there was yoda, well im sitting this out

Lightsnake
Because people in SW lose skill as they grow older?

Hokage Yoda
Depa has not mastered Form 7 as she fell to the dark side

DarthMaul9123
I fixed it, my yoda statement, but if you didnt completely read it im sitting out, except ive thought is over and mace and depa can work together like they did in shatterpoint. When have you heard of Vader and palpatine had to fight with each other to defeat something they'll just get in each others way, and plus mace is three times as good as ROTJ luke so they have this, however depa may not last pals lighting

Lightsnake
Vader and Palpatine are no strangers to hurling it down...by the OT, if Palpatine pulls out the Dark Side on Depa and Mace, what's going to happen?

Motoko Sama
No. Depa mastered Juyo/Vaapad, Mace Windu even acknowledges this.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
No. Depa mastered Juyo/Vaapad, Mace Windu even acknowledges this.

But then fell to the dark Side and is now in a coma

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Hokage Yoda
Depa has not mastered Form 7 as she fell to the dark side
Shame on you for not reading star wars shatterpoint! How can you live with yourself! haha, but it does state it very clearly in that book

Motoko Sama
But then fell to the dark Side and is now in a coma

Your posts make no sense, Hokage. I'm sorry.

Hokage Yoda
I accept Defeat however Vader holds off Mace while Palpy Destroys Depa then Palpy and Vader pwn mace

DarthMaul9123
READ SHATTER POINT, and why would Mace not super jump over vader and fight palps cause clearly vader wont be jumping to stop him!!

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
READ SHATTER POINT, and why would Mace not super jump over vader and fight palps cause clearly vader wont be jumping to stop him!!

While in the air Vader and Palps throw their Lightsaber at him

Great Vengeance
The sith win. Theres no reason to think Depa is a match for either sith lord.

DarthMaul9123
okay so karvastor isnt good enough to fight vader! we'll see about that Im threading this, dont comment

Hokage Yoda
the Sith win accept it.

DarthMaul9123
No, NEver you were my brother hokage yoda, you were supposed to destroy jolly jim not join him, HAHAH

jollyjim311
Eww, I would never take Hokage as an apprentice. I'd grab him by the legs and beatchoo with him, though. Anyway, Vader would enter melee, or toss things around at them, while Sidious caves in the roof at them, or force pushes them. The Jedi are outmatched in force abilities.

DarthMaul9123
you cant rust me, trust me cause you wat too dusty..........okay so that was a rap, but MAce windu is the master of vaapad, vader is a slow ass machine man, mace can use more percentage of the force because he has his whole body, depa can at least block a few saber fights from vader, if luke skywalker could, she could, while mace mangles palps.

Hokage Yoda
Vader Force Chokes Depa or Breaks her Neck Like he DId to that Jedi in Purge. then Sids and Vader Kill Mace

Great Vengeance
Vader Force Chokes Depa or Breaks her Neck Like he DId to that Jedi in Purge. then Sids and Vader Kill Mace

Yep.

Faunus
Except that Depa isn't Shadday ''Let's Attack the Empire'' Potkin. She's the third deadliest Jedi in the Order, and has swordsmanship to rival Windu's, and easily contend with the likes of Sidious. For some Feat Wars:

- She literally decimated the crew of a gunship with monstrous brutality. Twenty-six men slaughtered in seconds.

- She deflected a bolt from a gunship through the windshield of another vehicle, then redirected seven more bolts through that hole.

- Mace believed himself and Yoda to be only two in the Order capable of bringing her under control.

Vader won't be disposing of Depa with any ease, and likely not at all.

Lightsnake
Third deadliest? There's still Plo, Sora, Cin, Shaak, Quin...

Hokage Yoda
Vader Killed 5 Jedi in Seconds. And SNAPPED THE ORGANIZER OF THE CONCLAVE AT KESSEL

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Lightsnake

Thank You

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Faunus
Except that Depa isn't Shadday ''Let's Attack the Empire'' Potkin. She's the third deadliest Jedi in the Order, and has swordsmanship to rival Windu's, and easily contend with the likes of Sidious. For some Feat Wars:

- She literally decimated the crew of a gunship with monstrous brutality. Twenty-six men slaughtered in seconds.

- She deflected a bolt from a gunship through the windshield of another vehicle, then redirected seven more bolts through that hole.

- Mace believed himself and Yoda to be only two in the Order capable of bringing her under control.

Vader won't be disposing of Depa with any ease, and likely not at all.

Do you have any proof for this 'third deadliest in the order' statement? It seems like you pulled that out of your ass.

Faunus
Originally posted by Lightsnake

Plo Koon, who did. . . what again? Sora Bulq, who was denounced by Mace in the same sentence that he praised Depa. Cin Drallig, who was brought down by a newly turned Darth Vader, and while most likely impressive, is certainly far from Depa's level. Shaak Ti, who was actually shot in the gut by a single, blaster-toting criminal. And Quinlan Vos, who took two strikes from Agen Kolar, was knocked around three times by Dooku with utter impunity, and found a contestant in K'Kruhk, who Asajj and Grievous both managed to topple after some time of single dueling. Not to mention that none of these Jedi were placed on Depa's level by Mace, her teacher, partner, and closest friend.

Razielim
No, he's right. Depa IS up there as a duelist. She can contend with Vader quite well. She's about even to ROTS not-emotionally-stressed Anakin IMO. Well, maybe not, since I think so highly of RotS Anakin.

Mace can floor Palpatine... again with his saber. But I'm not sure if he can contain OT Emperor's lightning.

Faunus
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Do you have any proof for this 'third deadliest in the order' statement? It seems like you pulled that out of your ass.

Good to know that you've read Shatterpoint. Even better to know that you're still tossing insults at me because - why, again?

Lightsnake
Mace is a tad biased on all things Sora, who was shown to be on par with him in a duel...you're comparing their low points as them period, when Depa's certainly had her own.

Quin also destroyed K'Kruhk and Agen was stated to be one of the best duelists the order ever produced, and definitely by Mace's level.

Great Vengeance
Good to know that you've read Shatterpoint. Even better to know that you're still tossing insults at me because - why, again?

No where in Shatterpoint does it say she is the third deadliest in the order. And I wasnt insulting you, I have no problem at all with you.

Faunus
When Mace, or Yoda rather, states that Windu would be the only one in the Order capable of subduing her in the event of a hostile conflict.

Hokage Yoda
Plo Koon, who did. . . what again? Sora Bulq, who was denounced by Mace in the same sentence that he praised Depa. Cin Drallig, who was brought down by a newly turned Darth Vader, and while most likely impressive, is certainly far from Depa's level. Shaak Ti, who was actually shot in the gut by a single, blaster-toting criminal. And Quinlan Vos, who took two strikes from Agen Kolar, was knocked around three times by Dooku with utter impunity, and found a contestant in K'Kruhk, who Asajj and Grievous both managed to topple after some time of single dueling. Not to mention that none of these Jedi were placed on Depa's level by Mace, her teacher, partner, and closest friend.

When Dooku whas Training Depa No Where was it Stated he Should worry about Depa However Cin was on that List

Faunus
Um, Depa was in a coma as of Dooku's lecture to Grievous. I doubt even she'd be much of a threat to him in such a condition.

Great Vengeance
When Mace, or Yoda rather, states that Windu would be the only one in the Order capable of subduing her in the event of a hostile conflict.

Yet Yoda is more powerful than Mace so Yoda basically contradicted himself.

Xepeyon
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Yet Yoda is more powerful than Mace so Yoda basically contradicted himself.

As do all Jedi.....

Hokage Yoda
Vader holds Mace Palpy Kills Depa Like he Did Many other Jedi Then they both Kill Mace

Xepeyon
................blinkdumb scenario, but otherwise, I agree.

Hokage Yoda
The Sith Win

Xepeyon
yea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.