My Crazy Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
Chapter 1

So i bought a new diary.... Ok... I guess I could right whatever is happening to my life in here. But not with that dear diary stuff.. Yuck.. That's gross... Anyway, my day today is pretty much boring... i wish i have something good to put in here tomorrow....

Angel closed her diary and placed it on her headboard. She lay on her bed, facing the roof, forcing herself to sleep. She glanced at her clock. It's already 12:00 am, and she isn't even sleepy. She closed her eyes, telling herself to doze off. After ten minutes, she was in dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Angel!! Time for breakfast!!"

"Wha? What? Ouch!!" Angel bumped her head on something hard. She rubbed her eyes, and saw a piece of wood or some sort of thing above her. "What the - ZORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!! what did you do??????"

Her mom shouted back from the kitchen. "Basically honey, your brother climbed up the roof again. He knocked part of the ceiling out."

This is just crazy. Why does it have to be me?!?! My family is totally nuts!! Angel sighed, shaking her head. "When'll it be okay mom? And could someone lift this piece of debris outta my way?"

"I'm currently fixing it Lia." Her dad shouted from the roof. She could here it very clearly, so Angel suspected that he's working on top of her, and that the roof also is knocked out.

Angel sighed. It's been a typical day, despite of that roof accident again, which has already happened a million times before. I think mom should include that roof in her time-to-be-fixed list, and make it concrete. She thought. Angel went down to the dining table, and looked at her breakfast. "Yuck!! What's this?" She examined the stuff sticking to her spoon. It's color green, undescribable gooey stuff.

"Its a new recipe i'm trying out. Its a porridge of some sort." Her mom said. "Found it in my new cookbook."

"Where is your new cookbook?" Angel asked, shoving the gooey bowl away from her. The green liquid just started bubbling. I think this food just moved. She said to herself. Good thing it doesn't smell bad, or else I'll vomit all over the place.

Mom got the book from the top of the fridge. The title stated, 'New Ways To Cook Colorful Food". Angel's mom shoved it to her. "Here Lia, and enjoy."

Angel browsed the book, there was a recipe called "Peeling Stew". It involved peelings from everysort of veggie and fruit you could ever think off. Angel closed the book, shoved it away towards the green slime her mom served and slipped off unnoticed to get ready for school. Angel ran out of the house and heard a goodbye from her mom and dad. She wondered where her brother is. Oh well, I guess he was always missing. He could find his way home. Angel boarded her bike and zipped away to school.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.