Respek Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool14
Darth Maul deserves serious RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadpool14
oh yeah...

Blaxican Style
like he doesn't get any? Half of the enwbs on this forum are maul fanboys. i mean, who else could beat teh unlimited vertebre?!

Motoko Sama
Uh, everyone hates Maul.

Blaxican Style
you'd be surprised. if you posted a poll saying is Darth Maul cool...there will be alot more "Hes cool" than "I hate em".

oh and that gunz sig was kickasss. You should keep that.

Motoko Sama
Eh, I get bored with my sigs quick. I'll probably revert to it later when I get bored with this (which will only be like 1-2 days, lol).

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Deadpool14
Darth Maul deserves serious RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!! The reason why respect threads were opened in the comic book forums is because there were lots of comics to support the characters. We barely have any comics and scans on Maul.

FistOfThe North
Warriors recognize warriors and Darth Maul's a psycho as well. Even Sidious said that he "may have emmbedded too much hate for the Jedi in Maul as a kid and adult"

He was concerned that the uber powerful hate Maul possesed would've probably had been a problem. He thought it would blind Maul

DarthMaul9123
yep everyone hates maul.....so stupid, ive been a star wars freak before episode one i am in no way a newb

that mecho maul looks wicked awsome

jollyjim311
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Warriors recognize warriors and Darth Maul's a psycho as well. Even Sidious said that he "may have emmbedded too much hate for the Jedi in Maul as a kid and adult"

He was concerned that the uber powerful hate Maul possesed would've probably had been a problem. He thought it would blind Maul

Yeah, he had a classic apprentice trio.

1) A *****. Too hateful and followed his orders blindly.
2) A fruitcake. No hate in him. He didn't even get his cool yellow eyes.
3) Just right! Vader was filled with hate, but not blinded by it. He would listen to Sidious but also think for himself! Go Vader!

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Yeah, he had a classic apprentice trio.

1) A *****. Too hateful and followed his orders blindly.
2) A fruitcake. No hate in him. He didn't even get his cool yellow eyes.
3) Just right! Vader was filled with hate, but not blinded by it. He would listen to Sidious but also think for himself! Go Vader!
1. True
2. Bullshit
3. More Bullshit.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
1. True
2. Bullshit
3. More Bullshit.

How can my opinion be bullshit?

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by jollyjim311
How can my opinion be bullshit?
Good question...

Anyways Vader was completely dominated by Sidious...

Hell Dooku was the only real independant apprentice Palps ever had.

Janus Marius
Yeah, and his body parts are laying around a smoking ruin of a flagship on Coruscant. Oops. So much for independant thought among Sith.

Deadpool14
dooku was powerful, but far from independant. he did everything for sidious. probably tied his shoes for him, or worse.

Blaxican Style
Originally posted by Deadpool14
dooku was powerful, but far from independant. he did everything for sidious. probably tied his shoes for him, or worse.

"Slow down...oh yah..slow down...uhh hes stroking my light sabre hes stroking my light sabre!!!!"

Captain REX
Oh god do I hate you, Blax...

Council#13
laughing

Deadpool14
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
"Slow down...oh yah..slow down...uhh hes stroking my light sabre hes stroking my light sabre!!!!"

puke

Jonathan Mark
nono

Deadpool14
ha!

DarthMaul9123
1. The greatest man alive
2. Bullshit
3. More Bullshit.

exanda kane
Ok...

1. I'm back, well first time I've logged onto here since I wished Ushgarak a nice Christmas :P

2. Darth Maul doesnt reserve any respect, if you think he has please give me a stastistic of how many hours he has of communtiy service.

Thankyou,

//Colonel Kane out, SWG Elder Smuggler, Chimeara Server, part time geek, part time jock//

DarthMaul9123
42 hours of community service....since he robbed that bank, murdered those people, ra--er got jiggy with those girls (looking out for jollyjim)
oh and welcome back

Sesse
No respect for the sithious lordus...

DarthBanevv
"Slow down...oh yah..slow down...uhh hes stroking my light sabre hes stroking my light sabre!!!!" That's disgusting, Blax.

DiamondBullets
Good question...

Anyways Vader was completely dominated by Sidious...

Hell Dooku was the only real independant apprentice Palps ever had.

Yes, unlike Molly, Dooku and Vader thought independently.

The book Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter stated that Molly would willingly and gleefully kill himself if Sidous order it. I doubt Dooku or Vader would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.