Vong Slayer and Shimarra vs Marka Ragnos and Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Krueger
I think the Siths will own.

Motoko Sama
Well, you think correctly then.

Sith win.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
Well, you think correctly then.

Sith win.

Agent Krueger
Hear that Avis?

tdtd
What a stupid thread

Swirly Girl
The Vong die in seconds...

tdtd
Not even seconds.

IKC
The Sith Lords swat them like insects and then debate whether horns or a ponytail are better cranial accessories.

zephiel7
Originally posted by IKC
The Sith Lords swat them like insects and then debate whether horns or a ponytail are better cranial accessories.

Agreed but at some point Ragnos will get irritated at Kun's refusal to comply that horns are indeed better. Then Ragnos tears him to pieces.

Therefore the correct answer is:

Ragnos wins

IKC
Teams don't attack themselves in the almighty Versus Forum.

Nice try.

Faunus
The Sith win, Kun challenges Ragnos's authority, and the Dark Lord hurls Exar into orbit along with the horribly mutilated Vong bodies. As zephiel said: Ragnos wins.

jollyjim311
Hey, I have a pony tail... and it kicks horns ass. I had a nightmare that I ahd horns once when I was little. They weighed down my head and hurt my neck.

tdtd
Originally posted by Faunus
The Sith win, Kun challenges Ragnos's authority, and the Dark Lord hurls Exar into orbit along with the horribly mutilated Vong bodies. As zephiel said: Ragnos wins.

Captain REX
The Slayer beats them all with his...Vongness. no expression

Ragnos.

Darth Avis
hey im not a vong fanboy. i just like them a lot. sith wtfpwn

IKC
Originally posted by IKC

Illustrious
Pffft... Artoo wins.

Silly thread.

Captain REX
Originally posted by IKC

Nice try.

Ah, but I say they do. no expression

tdtd
Hahah and Rex's word is canon, ergo Ragnos skull****s Kun, and challenges Artoo for the most badass SW character.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Hey, I have a pony tail... and it kicks horns ass. I had a nightmare that I ahd horns once when I was little. They weighed down my head and hurt my neck.
Sounds like a repressed bad memory.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by IKC

Nice try.

Sith do...

tdtd
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.