(teen titans) Terra vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legion of Doom
who will win in a death match between these two? BLOOD LUST IS ON

Black Adam
????

Magneto wins 10/10.

Legion of Doom
what if this was the cartoon Magneto?

batdude123
Even then, Magneto 10/10.

Superherovandal
Even Xmen Evolution Magneto would beat Terra with 1 pinkie i mean he got satelites to come out of space when he was facing apoc.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Legion of Doom
what if this was the cartoon Magneto?

current magneto is a powerless old man.

I still give him 6/5.

Tassadar
Magneto 10/10 without trying, blindfolded, and tied to a chair with rats chewing on his toes

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Tassadar
Magneto 10/10 without trying, blindfolded, and tied to a chair with rats chewing on his toes

lol, too much.

superbatman86
Yeah Magneto wins considering the majority of Titans team has the Flash on them. Titans 9/10

grey fox
Even powerless magneto Win's . Terra's attracted to old men.... shifty

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Even Xmen Evolution Magneto would beat Terra with 1 pinkie i mean he got satelites to come out of space when he was facing apoc.

Yeah that was crazy...But yet, Apocalypse was godlike and "destroyed" Magneto with out even trying.

Originally posted by superbatman86
Yeah Magneto wins considering the majority of Titans team has the Flash on them. Titans 9/10

He's only fighting Terra.

Magneto wins 10/10

grey fox
I still thought the satellite thing was cool though, it had a certain...'flair' about it.

Legion of Doom
I almost forgot that cartoon Magneto single handedly defeat all the Setinel robots without having any effort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.