Daredevil vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Cap has his shield and DD has his billy clubs. No prep. Central Park. Who wins?

AcousticDoc
Cap's got the advantage, but it isn't so great that he would wipe out Matt easily. I'd say Cap 6/10.

groove
already happened in ...
streets of poison saga...
cap beat him up badly

diabloman
Originally posted by groove
already happened in ...
streets of poison saga...
cap beat him up badly post it if you can find an image.

braz
can cap's superior, slightly above-peak-human reflexes via super Soldier serum match DD's ability to predict moves before they even happen?

Jade Lightning
Here's a pic for a visual:
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7593/daredevil249marvelgood5iw.jpg

I think this would be a long and relatively entertaining fight, if for no other reason than Daredevil's toughness and refusal to give up, but here's what it comes down to: Wolverine is tougher, AND more persistent even than Daredevil, and with superior strength, speed, and durability, he would surely take this match: the claws, skeleton, and healing factor are just overkill, and he is the better skilled fighter, and DD has few powers with which to counter the healing factor's effect on the match, but I don't even think Wolverine would need it in this case.

The only thing DD has on wolverine in this fight is agility, and that only narrowly... a good fight, but inevitably a defeat for the Bronx Brawler.

Wolverine wins 85%

Jade Lightning
oops, wrong topic lol

Nightstick
Cap most of the time. Though Matt might take a few fights on good days.

Grimm22
Close very very close

6/10 Cap

peejayd
* it really is close but i lean towards DD... extreme agility, nerve attacks, radar senses, multi-purpose billy-club... DD wins 6.5/10 IMO

MrHeavySilence
I'd give each of them 5/10. One has short precog but the other has the better weapon (shield).

King KAM
cap 10/10

Rick/Genis
Captain America 10/10

Daredevil is NOTHING Captain America can't handle (As said in Civil War#1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.