CIS, Republic, Yuuzhan Vong vs Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DePWNZOR
Who wins? Republic has a heck load of Jedi, CIS has sheer #s, a brilliant droid General, and Count Dooku, and teh Vong have #s and immunity to the Force. Who wins? (I say Trio)

tdtd
I would give it to the Vong.. Nobody out of those 2 has any idea how to fight someone immune to the force.

Motoko Sama
I don't see how the Vong are immune to the Force. I'm sure they have a higher force resistance however, they have to exist to some extent, because Anakin sensed them before he died, Tahiri in Edge of Victory almost kills a shaper by using the force to make a vacuum around the shaper's head, Kyp Durron uses Force Strike on the Vong in an earlier book, and it is exactly described as something which affects them only a little (but it still affected them slightly).

Anyways, I give it to the three powers. The sheer numbers alone.

tdtd
The vong were stripped from the force a long time ago so yes they are immune to it. You shoot a lightning attack at them and it will be redirected elsewhere. The only way you could take down a vong is if you either have vongsense, or use Luke's emerald lightning. Not to mention a single Vong could take down a hefty number of troopers.

Captain deviss
mostly vong.but vong could be overcomed by blasterfire

DePWNZOR
um, the fight is CIS, Republic, AND Vong VS the Empire. 3 against 1. The Empire could crush any of these 1 vs 1, but in 3 vs 1?

Razielim
Yeah... 25,000 ISDs. I'm not even sure the trio'll win.

DePWNZOR
Well. the CIS and the Vong both boast Considerable man (or droid/alien) power.(on the ground) All 3 of their fleets might outnumber the Empire's, when combined.

Darth_Glentract
I wonder how many people realize that the 25,000 ISD's account for only a small portion of the Imperial Navy as a whole. I heard in one source that there were a thousand smaller ships for every ISD. Furthermore, a single SSD is 100 times more massive then an ISD. The SSD's alone equal more then 1,300 ISD's. The Second Death Star is more then a million times more massive then an ISD. Still not counting the Planetships, World Devastators, Golem Platforms, five Death Stars besides the DS2, the Tarkin, the Eclipse's, the Soverign's, ect.

In short, the Imperals pwn them.

DePWNZOR
Their combined fleets tho......The vong have a pretty nice fleet, and the Republic and the CIS has some HUGE space battles.

jollyjim311
The trio crush them. Have you seen any OT space battles? They are clunky and slow. And of course it couldn't be the technology of the era, so the trio wipes them apart (semi- spiteful).

DarthMaul9123
does the empire have the sun crusher, death stars, and all its fleet of hell bringing contraptions?

DePWNZOR
Yes. But the Vong have metal destroying bacteria, the CIS has the Great Sith Count Dooku and a MASSIVE army, and the Republic has like 20000 Jedi.

Razielim
You guys do realize far less than 1% of the Imperial fleet was at the Battle of Endor... and those ships were ordered not to do anything.

Honestly... the others get wrecked in the air. Ground battles I'm not too sure. With the Death Star, though, the Imperials can confine the war to space combat and rip **** up.

Darth Avis
i love the vong but i know when they lose. Glen is right. the empire has the huge weapons and thousands of ships. the large majority of the vong and empire wars were faught in space so the ground troops dont really matter. there is also the galaxy gun and thrawn to worry about. the empire wins.

Council#13
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
does the empire have the sun crusher, death stars, and all its fleet of hell bringing contraptions?

Death Stars are just basically for blowing up planets. The capital of both the Republic and the Empire are on Coruscant, so basically, the Empire wont blow up it's own home.

That makes no sense whatsoever embarrasment

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Council#13
Death Stars are just basically for blowing up planets. The capital of both the Republic and the Empire are on Coruscant, so basically, the Empire wont blow up it's own home.

That makes no sense whatsoever embarrasment

Apparently you don't know WTF you're talking about. The DS2 has 35,000 turbolasers. THE strongest capital ship in ALL of Star Wars (The Eclipse) has less then a tenth that many guns. Furthermore, the DS carries more then 5,000 Tie Fighters.

Darth Avis
if the empire has the glaxy gun and Thrawn then this isn't even a war.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by jollyjim311
The trio crush them. Have you seen any OT space battles? They are clunky and slow. And of course it couldn't be the technology of the era, so the trio wipes them apart (semi- spiteful).

Hokage Yoda
Cis has the plans of it so they know the Death Star's weakness

IKC
Originally posted by Hokage Yoda
Cis has the plans of it so they know the Death Star's weakness

Because plans remain the same for 20 year projects.

jollyjim311
Yeah, and they had definitely noticed it. That's why they wanted it that way. Just in case they needed a quick self destruct. No. The Empire didn't even know about the weakness.

Hokage Yoda
No however even with that the Republic's Armada will launch a full scale assault on the Death Star while Yoda,Mace,and Dooku own sids and Vader as For SSD the Republics Mandator II-class Star Dreadnought could challange them as each could take on 1000 Recusant-class light destroyers.

jollyjim311
Yeah, because the Emperor will just casually strut into melee combat?

Hokage Yoda
If all of his Forces are engaging the Enemy the Jedi will plan something(like Revans capture)

IKC
I think Sidious will sit tight on Byss and allow his superweapons to wipe out the pipsqueaks, thanks.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I wonder how many people realize that the 25,000 ISD's account for only a small portion of the Imperial Navy as a whole. I heard in one source that there were a thousand smaller ships for every ISD. Furthermore, a single SSD is 100 times more massive then an ISD. The SSD's alone equal more then 1,300 ISD's. The Second Death Star is more then a million times more massive then an ISD. Still not counting the Planetships, World Devastators, Golem Platforms, five Death Stars besides the DS2, the Tarkin, the Eclipse's, the Soverign's, ect.

In short, the Imperals pwn them.

Hokage Yoda
The Vong have their worldships the Republc has Mandators and the CIS has millions of Warships according to Incredible cross Sections for Episode three.

Escape81
Originally posted by IKC
I think Sidious will sit tight on Byss and allow his superweapons to wipe out the pipsqueaks, thanks.

I see that too. Palpatine was never one for melee combat .

Btw, the Eclipse's superlaser was 1/3 of the Death Star's own. It could disintigrate a continent and crack a planet's crust.

Council#13
Apparently you don't know WTF you're talking about. The DS2 has 35,000 turbolasers. THE strongest capital ship in ALL of Star Wars (The Eclipse) has less then a tenth that many guns. Furthermore, the DS carries more then 5,000 Tie Fighters.

Well, obviously I wasnt thinking clearly at the time, because I said that it doesnt make any sense whatsoever!!!! Because of the fact that I was exhausted, I forgot that tiny little fact that the Death Star had a like a billion guns to blast away things. How long do you think that 5,000 Tie Fighters will last against thousands of Clone Pilots and Vulture Droids, along with Jedi pilots?

Darth Avis
yea death star vs all. it will have hundreds of capital ships around it at all times.

Darth_Glentract
The Vong have their worldships the Republc has Mandators and the CIS has millions of Warships according to Incredible cross Sections for Episode three.

You know, there's very few Mandators and it'd only take a single Eclipse shot to take one out. The same is true for the Worldships, which weren't actually very powerful for their size. And were are these "millions of ships" in the more canonical movies?

Hokage Yoda
You know, there's very few Mandators and it'd only take a single Eclipse shot to take one out. The same is true for the Worldships, which weren't actually very powerful for their size. And were are these "millions of ships" in the more canonical movies?

Read the incredible cross sections their it says "While Vast Campains detain millions of Separatist warships, a few dozen battleships lead thousands of thousands of destroyers and frigatesin a bold strike on thegalactic capital Coruscant"

DarthMaul9123
do you guys even notice the fact that the death star only had tie fighters and such around it, did you ever see star destroyers with the original death star....o but in ROTJ they did, but that doesnt mean the original death star did

Council#13
Originally posted by Darth Avis
yea death star vs all. it will have hundreds of capital ships around it at all times.

Hmmm well can the largest, most powerful fleet ever built stand up to three of some of the largest, most powerful fleets ever built?

Darth_Glentract
Read the incredible cross sections their it says "While Vast Campains detain millions of Separatist warships, a few dozen battleships lead thousands of thousands of destroyers and frigatesin a bold strike on thegalactic capital Coruscant"

That's nothing next to the industrial capacity of the Empire. At stardestroyer.net, Mike Wong states that the Empire has the industrial capacity to build more then 35 billion GCS (Galaxy Class Starships) in six months using the same amount of materials as was used on the DS2 project. He later states that a ISD is 14 times bigger then a GCS. 35 billion divided by 14 is still over 2 billion ISD. In other words, if necessary, the Empire could build an additional 2 billion ISD, using only the amount of materials used on the DS2, every 6 months. It's not even a competition at this point.

DePWNZOR
The Republic is definitly the weak link here. Apart from the Jedi, they are weaker in every way than everyone else. CIS's fleet size is probably comparable to the Empire's, if slightly less advanced and a bit smaller. The Vong have a huge fleet, probably the size of the CIS's fleet, and they are invunerable to the Force, so Palps Battle Meditation won't work. At the time that Thrawn was Grand Admiral, the Empire only had a few warships. The Empire in this battle is the Empire at the battle of Endor. (no suncrusher and crap like that). Thrawn is inexperianced, and is probably no match tactically for Tsavong Lah and General Grievous. The trio take this. They probably greatly outnumber the empire in fleet size (CIS and Vong alone probably are 1.5 times as big as the Empire). They have at least 15000 force users, including Yoda (who's stronger than Sidious), Mace (stronger than Vader) and Obi-Wan(incredibly lucky). Trio wins.

Razielim
CIS' fleet as big as the Empire's? As advanced as the Empires? lol
The trio gets destroyed.

Captain deviss
i vouch for just the republic to win against the empire.because the republic has a load of jedi clone troopers,arc troopers,clone commandos and alliies.obviously they would win

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
The Republic is definitly the weak link here. Apart from the Jedi, they are weaker in every way than everyone else. CIS's fleet size is probably comparable to the Empire's, if slightly less advanced and a bit smaller. The Vong have a huge fleet, probably the size of the CIS's fleet, and they are invunerable to the Force, so Palps Battle Meditation won't work. At the time that Thrawn was Grand Admiral, the Empire only had a few warships. The Empire in this battle is the Empire at the battle of Endor. (no suncrusher and crap like that). Thrawn is inexperianced, and is probably no match tactically for Tsavong Lah and General Grievous. The trio take this. They probably greatly outnumber the empire in fleet size (CIS and Vong alone probably are 1.5 times as big as the Empire). They have at least 15000 force users, including Yoda (who's stronger than Sidious), Mace (stronger than Vader) and Obi-Wan(incredibly lucky). Trio wins.

Excuse me? Am I reading your power correctly? Maybe it's a big long typo or something. The CIS and the Vong fleets are as big as the Empire's? That's laughable. Did you miss my earlier post? Let me repeat myself. In other words, if necessary, the Empire could build an additional 2 billion ISD, using only the amount of materials used on the DS2, every 6 months.

Are you seriously saying that the CIS or the Vong have more then the equivalent of 2 BILLION ISD?

BTW, even as of the battle of Endor Thrawn was the greatest military commander.

Hokage Yoda

Thank You For using The Competant Side of the Force

Darth_Glentract
Thank You For using The Competant Side of the Force

Answer this: In other words, if necessary, the Empire could build an additional 2 billion ISD, using only the amount of materials used on the DS2, every 6 months.

Now tell me, HOW is the Empire going to be defeated?

Hokage Yoda
Excuse me? Am I reading your power correctly? Maybe it's a big long typo or something. The CIS and the Vong fleets are as big as the Empire's? That's laughable. Did you miss my earlier post? Let me repeat myself. In other words, if necessary, the Empire could build an additional 2 billion ISD, using only the amount of materials used on the DS2, every 6 months.

Are you seriously saying that the CIS or the Vong have more then the equivalent of 2 BILLION ISD?

BTW, even as of the battle of Endor Thrawn was the greatest military commander.

No they could not because they don't have enough me to Man them.
PlusI think Kuat will be with the republic as will be Kamino so STFU

Darth_Glentract
No they could not because they don't have enogh me to Man them.
PlusI think Kuat will be with the republic as will be Kamino so STFU

Did you just tell me to SUTF? Prepare to be pwned, boy.

There are more then 365,000,000,000,000 people in the galaxy. If ONE out of every HUNDRED people join the Navy, that's 3,650,000,000,000 recruits. Since a fully manned ISD requires 37,000 people, there are enough recruits to man 98,648,648 ISD's. That's more then enough to TOTALLY CRUSH the trio multiple times. That's with a mere 1% to. If we take it to a more realistic wartime level of 5%, you could take the trio's forces, multiply them by 10, and they would still lose. STFU, yourself.

Hokage Yoda
Most Worlds in the Empire will Go to The Republic
And again STFU

Darth_Glentract
Most Worlds in the Empire will Go to The Republic
And again STFU

Why? Any proof or are you a crap dispenser?

Faunus
I'm guessing he's a crap dispenser.

Hokage Yoda
After the Rise of the Rise of the Empire The Kamino Rebellion Occured. Now Kuat Along with Most other Systems Did Not Like Imperial Rule. As for your Death Star That Was constructed By wookies. Fat Chance Of the Republic Letting That Happen

Darth_Glentract
Firstly, the FIRST Death Star was built by Wookies. The SECOND was made by people, as the commander of the station said that he needed more "men". If he meant wookies, he would have referred to them as slaves or actually called them wookies.

Second, there were MANY planets that were pro-Imperial. They won't lose many, as the Empire has the most weapons by FAR and would be expected to win by any in-universe military analysts. People stay with the winning side in wars.

Third, almost all of the Empire's production capacity comes from the Corporate Sector, which is very pro-Imperial, as the Imperials made more then 90% of it. The Empire won't lose them, thus they retain 90% percent of their production capacity.

Hokage Yoda
The CIS will BDZ those planets Just like they did Humbarine

Darth_Glentract
Like they'd be able to. The Empire's military is many times more powerful.

Hokage Yoda
The Republic Will Distract the Imp Fleets with their fleets Bolstered by Multiple Jedis Battle Meditation While the Cis an Vong Go throgh the Defences Left on the Other Planets.
They Proceed to"Wipe this Pathetic Planet From the Face of the Galaxy

Darth_Glentract
The Empire has more then enough forces to fully take on the Republic, CIS, and Vong at the same time. You can't "distract" them.

Hokage Yoda
Palpy will Direct all Forces on the Jedi/Republic Fleet While Grevious Destroys the Core Worlds

Darth_Glentract
No, he won't. That doesn't make any sense. I highly doubt that I am a better military mind then the what the Imperials have, and they'd be smart enough to know that even a fifth of their forces could crush the Republic, leaving 4/5ths to defend them, which is several times more then in necessary.

Hokage Yoda
I seriously Doubt it. Considering The Jedi Have Many members of the order with battle Meditation. Put that in your Pipe and Smoke it

Darth_Glentract
I don't smoke.

Just because you seriously doubt something doesn't mean jack. I've got proof on my side. You do not.

Hokage Yoda
If the Empire could have produced SoOO Many Warships why Didn't They.

Vong and CIS will Crush them

Darth_Glentract
Because they didn't need to. They were already a hundred times more powerful then anyone else around.

Prove up.

Hokage Yoda
The Vong and Cis Fleets are huge addthe Republic and the Empire is toast

Darth_Glentract
Prove up. Provide fleet numbers with sources.

Hokage Yoda
Look at ICS It states the CIS has Millions of Ships

Darth_Glentract
How many millions?

Hokage Yoda
100's

Darth_Glentract
100's

Source?

Hokage Yoda
Me

Darth_Glentract
You aren't a real source, dumbass.

Hokage Yoda
All I know Is it does say millions

Xepeyon
Me

Are you truely an Idiot?!blink or are you trying to be funny.

(Please choose the latter...)

Darth_Glentract
Which could very well mean 5 million. If it meant more then 20 million it would have said ten's of millions, not millions. Add it up. The Empire wins.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Xepeyon
Are you truely an Idiot?!blink or are you trying to be funny.

(Please choose the latter...)

The latter

Hokage Yoda
Which could very well mean 5 million. If it meant more then 20 million it would have said ten's of millions, not millions. Add it up. The Empire wins.

Not with 25000 Isds they Dont

Darth_Glentract
Firstly, a single ISD is worth tens of CIS ships, as it is many, many times more powerful.

Second, they can build more then 2 billion ships in 6 months if they want to. They can't man that many, but they can man 90 million ships, which will only take 8 days to build.

Admiral Akbar
The trio have many more men to pilot the fleets and fighters. Whereas the Empire would run out sooner or later. In the long run the trio might hold an advantage over them. Unless your're suggesting that the Empire could make a billion more clones.

Darth_Glentract
The Empire was stated to control half of the galaxy. That's about 6 million planets. The Republic controlled one million planets, as did the CIS. The Vong got about 1.5 million planets. So technically the Empire still has more men. The number of planets doesn't mean anything for production capacity, though. It was the Corporate Sector that gives the Empire their production capacity. The trio lacks that.

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by tdtd
The vong were stripped from the force a long time ago so yes they are immune to it. You shoot a lightning attack at them and it will be redirected elsewhere. The only way you could take down a vong is if you either have vongsense, or use Luke's emerald lightning. Not to mention a single Vong could take down a hefty number of troopers. I thought Jaina killed a Vong with force lightning in SBS. I thought it burned a hole through his chest. I completely agree with you, Glentract, the Empire would decimate the trio.

Hokage Yoda
tHE rEPUBLIC hAS kAMINO

Darth Avis
not after 3 days of the war it wont, caps lock boy

Hokage Yoda
The Entire Republic Fleet will Protect Kamino While Vong and CIS Fleets attack

Darth Avis
Galaxy gun.

DePWNZOR
THIS IS AT THE BATTLE OF ENDOR! mad So retarded...... Fricken fanboy, go away.

1 ISD doesn't count for "tens" of Trade Federation Cruisers. I doubt it could take on TWO. If you look at the size of the ships, the Invisible Hand is about the size of a Victory Class SD. 1 ISD is no match for two Invisible Hands (especially commanded by Grievous). On the ground, the CIS is at least able to contend with the Empire (magna guards, Destroyer Droids>5 Storm Troopers, 1 Super BD>1 Storm Trooper, Seismic Tank>AT-ST) Add in the Vongs formidble ground forces and the trio'll pwn (the Republic is sadly lacking, other than the Jedi). In space the Vongs Dovin Basils will be extremely effective against the Empire's fleet. Add in the combined battle meditation of 15000 Jedi and MILLIONS of CIS cruisers and it's a slaughter. The Trio takes this.

Darth Avis
thrawn will make short work of them than. the imperial fleet is HUGE. and it can become a lot bigger. You have no right to insult me BTW. i am not a fanboy. i really like the vong but i know they will lose.

DePWNZOR
No, your just siding with Glentract for reasons that aren't appropriate to discuss here....... If you could read, you would have realized that this is the Empire at the battle of Endor. Thrawn was inexperianced at this time, and he wasn't Grand Admiral. So there's no gay suncrusher, galaxy gun, and crap like that. Grievous>Thrawn at that time. Same with Tsavong Lah. 15000 jedi ought to make a difference too. The CIS and the Vong could probably take the Empire in space, since they GREATLY out# them. Did you even read my post above?

Darth Avis
there are 4 year between endor and HTTE. Thrawn is a grand admiral, he is very experienced, he knows about ysalmari (sp?) and will use them a lot. He is the greatest military mind ever. Under thrawns command numbers dont really matter (he had like 30 ties PWN 4 republic frigates and 3 squadrons of troops). Tsavong lah is a crapshit commander. the empire is literally at the hight of its power. you are a noob.

DePWNZOR
You poor biased loser........ Thrawn wasn't even Grand Admiral, so he doesn't have command of the entire fleet. The sheer technological advantage of the Vong and the Numbers of the CIS and the Vong combined are enough to bring down the Empire in space. MILLIONS of ships. MILLIONS, is how many the CIS had. Add in the Vongs tremendous biotech, and the trio own in space. The Battle Meditation of 15000 Jedi should help too...................

Hokage Yoda
You poor biased loser........ Thrawn wasn't even Grand Admiral, so he doesn't have command of the entire fleet. The sheer technological advantage of the Vong and the Numbers of the CIS and the Vong combined are enough to bring down the Empire in space. MILLIONS of ships. MILLIONS, is how many the CIS had. Add in the Vongs tremendous biotech, and the trio own in space. The Battle Meditation of 15000 Jedi should help too...................

The Republic Also had Mandator II-class Star Dreadnoughts to Lead fleets Into Battle I mean It could Take on 1000 Recruscants at once.

Darth Avis
Moreover, at some stage before 3 ABY, he received a secret promotion to the rank of Grand Admiral
there! thrawn became a grand admiral in 3 ABY endor is in 4 ABY. Numbers dont matter when thrawn is in command. he has the death star as well he has hundreds of thousands of capital ships. Tsavong lah is retarded and the vong are doomed. the republic has no good commanders and the CIS is just weaker.

Hokage Yoda
The CIS was Being Manipulated by Sids. Grevious as the Supreme commander of all the Fleets and the Empire is Doomed

DePWNZOR
Um, CIS>Republic. Millions of Ships? "Weaker"? And for the republic having no good leaders, do Yoda, Mace, or any other Jedi spring to mind? Grievous, Yoda's, and Lah's combined intelect is probably greater than Thrawns (especially since Yoda has the force, so he can sense if something is about to happen). The Vong has superior tech. I doubt Thrawn knows how to fight them. The CIS has MILLIONS. Stop ignoring that fact, and the fact that the Republic can have 15000 Jedi doing BATTLE MEDITATION. You just completely ignore other people's posts....

Hokage Yoda
Moreover, at some stage before 3 ABY, he received a secret promotion to the rank of Grand Admiral
there! thrawn became a grand admiral in 3 ABY endor is in 4 ABY. Numbers dont matter when thrawn is in command. he has the death star as well he has hundreds of thousands of capital ships. Tsavong lah is retarded and the vong are doomed. the republic has no good commanders and the CIS is just weaker.

CIS is near the Empire. add in the Vong and the Republic.

The Loedorvian Brain Plague will decimate the Empire.

In case you don't Know what that is Its a disease only humans can Get It killed the clone armies as well as every other clone in the entire Weemell Sector. Grevious Managed to Conquer and Whipe out Humbmarine which may I add is one of the Core worlds Most Vital Planets.

Darth Avis
1 out of every 1000 jedi can use battle meditation. Thrawn was said to be THE GREATEST military genius ever. Thrawn has c'both (or whatever his name is) who can use battle meditation. Grevious is the only smart commander the 3 have. The vong choose there commanders by who is stronger, not smarter. the jedi are pathetic strategists. Han stated that thrawn could WTFpwn the vong. again with thrawn in command, numbers hardly matter. he had a small percentage of the whole imperial fleet with him in the triligy yet he still would have pwned the New republic.

Hokage Yoda
1 out of every 1000 jedi can use battle meditation. Thrawn was said to be THE GREATEST military genius ever. Thrawn has c'both (or whatever his name is) who can use battle meditation. Grevious is the only smart commander the 3 have. The vong choose there commanders by who is stronger, not smarter. the jedi are pathetic strategists. Han stated that thrawn could WTFpwn the vong. again with thrawn in command, numbers hardly matter. he had a small percentage of the whole imperial fleet with him in the triligy yet he still would have pwned the New republic.

Most of the Trios fleet is Alien so Loedorvian Brain Plauge

Darth Avis
the cis made it. they have a cure. the cis and republic became the empire. the empire has a cure. also the entire republic army is human. also where will they spread the plague? in space because that is were the army is!

Hokage Yoda
They could afford Republic Casualties and the Republic Made the Empire. The CIS did not Make the Empire

Darth Avis
sidious commands dooku. dooku commands Grevious. Grevious commands the CIS. Sids knows about the plague and the cure. Sids is the emperor. the empire knows about the plague and the cure.

Hokage Yoda
Prove Up

Darth Avis
there is no concreat proof. only logic.

Hokage Yoda
there is no concreat proof. only logic.

Then you cannot say that it is true thus it is NC

Darth Avis
whatever. still were will they use it. the army is IN SPACE.

DarthBanevv
Hokage, what Avis is saying is logical, unlike your arguments for the trio. You think he wasn't the most brilliant commander in 4 ABY? In Outbound flight it states that Thrawn was a tactical genius. How much better do you think he's gotten since then? Alot. The Vong are nothing compared to the Empire, Nom Anor states this in Traitor. And Thrawn became a Grand Admiral in 3 aby, so in 4 aby he's already Grand Admiral, like Avis stated

Darth Avis
thank you. these noobs were starting to annoy me. another voice is good.

DarthBanevv
You're welcome.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by DarthBanevv
Hokage, what Avis is saying is logical, unlike your arguments for the trio. You think he wasn't the most brilliant commander in 4 ABY? In Outbound flight it states that Thrawn was a tactical genius. How much better do you think he's gotten since then? Alot. The Vong are nothing compared to the Empire, Nom Anor states this in Traitor. And Thrawn became a Grand Admiral in 3 aby, so in 4 aby he's already Grand Admiral, like Avis stated

What the hell I never talked about Thrawn.

Look at this Figure Millions vs 25000

as for Ground combat The CIS has quintillions of Battle Droids mad

Greivous will Decimate the Empire all he needs to do is have an Imp Traitor Stap Thrawn and its Goodbye to the Empire.

Darth Avis
25000 ISD and millions more can be made in 6 months like glentract pointed out. There will never really be ground combat. Thrawn is very well protected. he is the grand abmiral. his nogori bodyguards will kill any traitor.

Hokage Yoda
Like they did in the Battle of Bilbringi.

DarthBanevv
What the hell I never talked about Thrawn.

Look at this Figure Millions vs 25000

as for Ground combat The CIS has quintillions of Battle Droids mad

Greivous will Decimate the Empire all he needs to do is have an Imp Traitor Stap Thrawn and its Goodbye to the Empire. I was really referring to you and your friend, you for being a CIS fanboy, and the other dude for saying that Thrawn wasn't a Grand Admiral.

Darth Avis
Like they did in the Battle of Bilbringi. because they found out he lied to them. if it wasnt for that they would never dream of betraying him.

Hokage Yoda
Fool I am no fan of the CIS however I am a fan of the obvious info.
Where is your proof that the Imps can prouduce millions of Star Destroyers ?

Darth_Glentract
Fool I am no fan of the CIS however I am a fan of the obvious info.
Where is your proof that the Imps can prouduce millions of Star Destroyers ?

I already gave the proof you dumbass.

Darth Avis
what Glentract said. you are a CIS fanboy. you think they are so uber, yet the republic was owning them. Size matters not. that is the same thing with armies.

Hokage Yoda
what Glentract said. you are a CIS fanboy. you think they are so uber, yet the republic was owning them. Size matters not. that is the same thing with armies.

Being Manipulated

Hokage Yoda
I already gave the proof you dumbass.

Source

Darth_Glentract
Source

WTF are you talking about? I already posted it in this thread. Go read it. Untill then STFU.

Hokage Yoda
STFU

Darth_Glentract
STFU

Stop spamming, troll.

Hokage Yoda
Because they didn't need to. They were already a hundred times more powerful then anyone else around.

Prove up.

You smoke much Cannabis

Darth_Glentract
You smoke much Cannabis

I don't smoke.

Now post something meaningful.

Captain REX
And you need to stop spamming the forums and being a troll. Contribute to the debate or leave.

kamikz
ok edited a mean comment....

Hokage Yoda
Quote please

Hokage Yoda
I need Direct sources and Quotes

Hokage Yoda
How can the Imps Stand up to the Uber Vong The Millions of CIS Warships ALOT of battle Meditation And Multiple Battle cruisers and Mandators

Battle Cruisers like procurators>>>>>>>>Star Destroyer

Darth_Glentract
How can the Imps Stand up to the Uber Vong The Millions of CIS Warships ALOT of battle Meditation And Multiple Battle cruisers and Mandators

Battle Cruisers like procurators>>>>>>>>Star Destroyer

The COMBINED Fleets of the trio add up to less then 50 million ships. The Empire can build 90 million ships in 8 days, as I explained before.

Hokage Yoda
Links to this Info please

Captain REX
Look it up yourself and stop spamming the thread, Hokage.

Though, I too would like to see these statistics, Glentract. Where are you getting that?

Darth Avis
The ISD fleet is equivalent in size to 350,000 GCS's, and it is but a small fraction of our total fleet.
DS2 is equivalent in size to over 50 billion GCS's or 5 million of the Federation's largest starbases, and it was 60% completed in only six months.
this can help....
so 1 ISD=14 GSC
214285722.6 ISDs can be made in 6 months than.
1190476.237 in one day if all of the factories work really hard. OWNAGE!

Hokage Yoda
The ISD fleet is equivalent in size to 350,000 GCS's, and it is but a small fraction of our total fleet.
DS2 is equivalent in size to over 50 billion GCS's or 5 million of the Federation's largest starbases, and it was 60% completed in only six months.
this can help....
so 1 ISD=14 GSC
214285722.6 ISDs can be made in 6 months than.
1190476.237 in one day if all of the factories work really hard. OWNAGE!

The Manufacture of a Ship is sifferent Like the Hypermatic Reaction and by that time the imps would have lost many warship manufacturers due to being to out numbered

Darth Avis
what are you talking about? in ONE DAY they can make over a million ISDs. of course they wont make that many but still. ONE DAY.

Hokage Yoda
what are you talking about? in ONE DAY they can make over a million ISDs. of course they wont make that many but still. ONE DAY.

They'll make that many hyper matter Reactors crack head

Darth Avis
They'll make that many hyper matter Reactors crack head what the fu*k are you talking about?

Hokage Yoda
what the fu*k are you talking about?

Star ships are not like death star pieces fool

Darth Avis
they have a power source, weapons, metal, etc. They seem similer to me.

Razielim
Comes from money. The funds the Empire used for the Death Star 2 can create over a billion Imperial-Class Star Destroyers.

ISDs curbstomp anything short of flagships. And the Executor and the Eclipse curbstomp any other flagships.

The trio is found bleeding on a bed.

Hokage Yoda
Each needs Reactors, engines, NR

Great Vengeance
The Republic wins if Yoda goes darkside, then proceeds to WTFpwn everything.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
The Republic wins if Yoda goes darkside, then proceeds to WTFpwn everything.
Lol but really The CIS could build a Death Star with Republic fundings

DePWNZOR
CIS has more money than the Republic. They could build a Death Star too, I'm sure. 500 Jedi using Battle Meditation will PWN even Thrawn in space. The CIS has a massive fleet, and the Vong's superior tech will just DESTROY them. Really, all the trio has to do is kill Thrawn and the Imperials are dead. Im sure the Jedi could manage to assasinate him somehow. The Vong and the CIS could probably do this alone, considering the Vong's awesome biotech and the Empire's lack of understanding about it. The CIS has a better political figurehead than the Empire (count dooku, Darth Vader for the Empire). Millions of systems would leave the Empire to join the CIS. The trio takes this.

Darth Avis
CIS has more money than the Republic. They could build a Death Star too, I'm sure. 500 Jedi using Battle Meditation will PWN even Thrawn in space. The CIS has a massive fleet, and the Vong's superior tech will just DESTROY them. Really, all the trio has to do is kill Thrawn and the Imperials are dead. Im sure the Jedi could manage to assasinate him somehow. The Vong and the CIS could probably do this alone, considering the Vong's awesome biotech and the Empire's lack of understanding about it. The CIS has a better political figurehead than the Empire (count dooku, Darth Vader for the Empire). Millions of systems would leave the Empire to join the CIS. The trio takes this.
Are you retarded? Where will the CIS make the death star? the second they choose a good place an impirial spi will tell the location and the empire will send a fleet to destroy the framework for the death star. ALSO it took 10-20 YEARS to make the first death star. Most wars with huge fleets last 5 years.

If it is so easy to kill thrawn, how com the NR didnt do it? He has Nogori and C'Baoth to defend him. C'Baoth is a jedi master who is quite powerful.

The republic with 1.2 million troopers manged to OWN the CIS. i dont care if they were bieng munipulated. For the most part of the war they werent. The empire has way more fire power and troops.

who care if alomst every planet leaves the empire? as Glentract said, 90% of the ships come from the corprate section which is very pro impirial. The other 10% come from mostly KDY and the empire WONT let them leave.

Again ONLY A VERY FEW JEDI HAVE BATTLE MEDITATION. IT IS AN EXTREAMLY DIFFICULT MOVE TO LEARN.

DePWNZOR
That's why I said 500! 15000 Jedi in all, 500 have to have battle Meditation at least. The Republic was not "owning" the CIS. Dude, the CIS was whooping the Republic's butt UNTIL Palpatine started manipulating. THEN they started to get pushed back (although they were still winning). You think C'Baoth and the Noghri are going to defend Thrawn against Dooku,Grievous, Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Shimmra, and numerous Vong Slayers (backed up by Droidekas)? There's no way Thrawn will survive if the Jedi really put a lot of effort into killing him. No way in heck. After Thrawn goes, the superior numbers of the CIS and Vong will begin to tell, especially since they will be getting a lot of recruits since so many systems left the Empire. The Empire may be able to build many ships, but they won't have the manpower to....man them. The Trio PWNS the Empire.

Darth Avis
That's why I said 500! 15000 Jedi in all, 500 have to have battle Meditation at least. The Republic was not "owning" the CIS. Dude, the CIS was whooping the Republic's butt UNTIL Palpatine started manipulating. THEN they started to get pushed back (although they were still winning). You think C'Baoth and the Noghri are going to defend Thrawn against Dooku,Grievous, Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Shimmra, and numerous Vong Slayers (backed up by Droidekas)? There's no way Thrawn will survive if the Jedi really put a lot of effort into killing him. No way in heck. After Thrawn goes, the superior numbers of the CIS and Vong will begin to tell, especially since they will be getting a lot of recruits since so many systems left the Empire. The Empire may be able to build many ships, but they won't have the manpower to....man them. The Trio PWNS the Empire.
Im starting to lose patiance. Here are the ONLY jedi that can use battle meditation:
Ood Bnar
Jorus C'baoth
Joruus C'baoth
Nial Declann
Arca Jeth
Madurrin
Odan-Urr
Palpatine
Naga Sadow
Yarael Poof
Oppo Rancisis
Bastila Shan
Leia Organa Solo
Nomi Sunrider
Vima Sunrider
Thon
Vima-Da-Boda
Yoda
Notice that many are only 3 PT jedi.
How the hell are the jedi going to get on board? Thrawn will be the Grand Admiral of the fleet and sit on a chair in Executer of Lusaynka or some other SSD. The impirial navy had BILLIONS of soilders. They control the galexy remember? The trio will never board the SSD, never kill Thrawn and never win.

Darth_Glentract
Hokage Yoda, show me ALL of your proof for why the trio would win.

DePWNZOR
The trio easily has more troops than the Empire does (the CIS alone probably does). Concentrate all fire on Thrawn, and then the Empire crumbles. The CIS has MILLIONS of ships, the Vong have WAY superior tech, and the Republic has tens of thousands of JEDI.

Darth_Glentract
The trio easily has more troops than the Empire does (the CIS alone probably does).

Proof?

Concentrate all fire on Thrawn, and then the Empire crumbles.

Why would they?

The CIS has MILLIONS of ships,

The Empire can produce 90 million ships in eight days. That's many times more then the few millions of ships that the CIS has.

the Vong have WAY superior tech,

Proof?

and the Republic has tens of thousands of JEDI.

Who will do what exactly? Have you forgotten that 90+% of the fighting in the Republic was done by Clones, not by Jedi. In space battles, which are far more important then ground battles, the Jedi aren't much better then regular soliders.

DePWNZOR
At least you aren't insulting me like you did to Hokage Yoda big grin That's a plus. Anyway, many systems would rejoin the Republic, so the Empire would basically have many ships with no people manning them. The CIS on the other hand is manned by robots, so they'll own. Im pretty sure a Vulture Droid could wtf pwn a Tie Fighter. You need PROOF of the Vong's superior tech? Just read NJO.

Darth Avis
odd eh that the republic didnt care much about the vongs SLIGHTLY supirior tech and was doing very well in the war after coruscant. the empire doesnt give two shits about ties. they use ISDs. The systems go to the stronger side (as proved in NJO) and if the empire can double its ISD fleet in a day then they will have the support of every system.

Darth_Glentract
At least you aren't insulting me like you did to Hokage Yoda big grin That's a plus. Anyway, many systems would rejoin the Republic, so the Empire would basically have many ships with no people manning them. The CIS on the other hand is manned by robots, so they'll own. Im pretty sure a Vulture Droid could wtf pwn a Tie Fighter. You need PROOF of the Vong's superior tech? Just read NJO.

I have read NJO. The Vong tech is no where near as advanced as the Empire's. Do the Vong have the ability to destroy planets? The New Republic eventually WON against the Vong.

Anyway, many systems would rejoin the Republic, so the Empire would basically have many ships with no people manning them.

I've already addressed this. The Empire is stated to control 6 million habited planets. The CIS, 1 million. The Old Republic, 1 million. The Vong, 2 million. That leaves two million planets for the Empire. They have more then enough people to man a billion ISD's, much less the 90 million needed to crush the trio.

Also, the Empire has the Tie-D fighter. It's a droid fighter. Meaning there is no need for pilots with it.

The CIS on the other hand is manned by robots, so they'll own.

Robots are often called inferior to humans and they are. Furthermore, the Empire has enough people to man more then a billion ISD's.

Im pretty sure a Vulture Droid could wtf pwn a Tie Fighter.

It might beat it, but even if it did, there are a thousand Tie Fighters for every Vulture droid and the Empire has plenty of fighters that can beat the Vulture droids, like the Tie Defender, Tie Interceptor, Tie Advanced, ect.

Don't forget to answer the following when you reply:

quote: (post)
The trio easily has more troops than the Empire does (the CIS alone probably does).

Proof?

Concentrate all fire on Thrawn, and then the Empire crumbles.

Why would they?

The CIS has MILLIONS of ships,

The Empire can produce 90 million ships in eight days. That's many times more then the few millions of ships that the CIS has.

the Vong have WAY superior tech,

Proof?

and the Republic has tens of thousands of JEDI.

Who will do what exactly? Have you forgotten that 90+% of the fighting in the Republic was done by Clones, not by Jedi. In space battles, which are far more important then ground battles, the Jedi aren't much better then regular soliders.

Hokage Yoda
Proof?

Why would they?

Proof?

In Ics it states their are Quintillions of battle Droids

DePWNZOR
the CIS outnumbered? LOL. I'm sorry, I just can't picture that. And if you've read NJO, the Vong have Yammosks, Dovin Basils, and ships that heal themselves and are faster than the fastest Imperial Ship. I'm pretty sure that counts as "superior tech". The trio win.

Hokage Yoda
Yup

Razielim
A single ISD counts for dozens of CIS ships.

Not only that, the Death Star was a minor Imperial weapon to keep law order. If the Empire risked an all-out war, they would create far superior Superweapons to deal with the CIS and Vong scum .

Honestly. The CIS was pwned by 1.2 million clones. The Vong may put up a fight, but meh.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>