Hulk vs Starfox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dayscribe
Who wins?

Starfox bio - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfox_%28comics%29
Big power - can manipulate moods and thoughts through the Power Cosmic.

Dayscribe
up

batdude123
Starfox. Easily.

Milkie
DO A BARREL ROLL!

Psyquis52
Starfox wins big time.

grey fox
Come on !!!

Fox takes out a giant floating head ALL the time . A green bulky guy will be no problem .

S.S
Star fox has the power cosmic?.........

golem370
He is no match for the Hulk. Hulk wins 10/10

batdude123
Starfox easily because he can manipulate emotions directly in the brain. All he'd have to do is make a pleasure center for the Hulk, and then he'd revert back to Banner. After that is done, Starfox throws Banner into space for the BFR.

golem370
Has he ever try it on Hulk because If he could it would have a whole better then all the Avengers fighting the Hulk.

King KAM
Originally posted by S.S
Star fox has the power cosmic?......... nope

Dayscribe
Starfox is a member of the offshoot of humanity known as the Eternals. His body has been enhanced by cosmic energy to the point that it barely ages and is superhumanly strong and resistant to harm. Eros can lift about 10 tons under optimal conditions. He can harness his cosmic powers to enable himself to fly, and to stimulate the pleasure centers in people's brains, making them calm and open to suggestion using his persuasion skill, a power that does not work on his brother

Hulk is going down. Starfox makes what Purple Man can do look like nothing.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Starfox is a member of the offshoot of humanity known as the Eternals. His body has been enhanced by cosmic energy to the point that it barely ages and is superhumanly strong and resistant to harm. Eros can lift about 10 tons under optimal conditions. He can harness his cosmic powers to enable himself to fly, and to stimulate the pleasure centers in people's brains, making them calm and open to suggestion using his persuasion skill, a power that does not work on his brother

Hulk is going down. Starfox makes what Purple Man can do look like nothing. he cant use the power cosmic though...thats only earth eternals

Dinalfos
Spite thread. And a cheap one too.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by Dinalfos

Not a spite thread at all. People still think Hulk would win. This is just me being clever and showing how the minors of the Avengers are sometimes forgotten. Starfox and Quasar were able to defend Mar-vell's grave from the Shi'ar Imperial Guard (save Gladiator, who got his ass handed to him by Masterson Thor) by themselves.

Mr. Valentine
Originally posted by Dinalfos

no it isnt, this thread is good, its shown us how powerful starfox is...and we dont know if itll work on hulk anyways..

STARFOX 10/10 (cheap win though stick out tongue)

Mr. Valentine
why did they want mar-vells grave again???

King KAM
Hulk just calls Star Foxes brother

Dayscribe
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
why did they want mar-vells grave again???

Something about grabbing Mar-vell's Nega bands. They got screwed up pretty bad. Starfox and Quasar did what an entire team of X-Men couldn't do.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Something about grabbing Mar-vell's Nega bands. They got screwed up pretty bad. Starfox and Quasar did what an entire team of X-Men couldn't do. the x-men arent that powerful.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by King KAM
the x-men arent that powerful.

Back then they weren't. Then X-Men became Psychics Monthly Annual and the writers went ape-shit on making every single psychic in the X-men uber powerful. The comics just got boring after a while.

blackwarrior
Oh Please. Hulk would sneeze and Starfox would die from the debris.

Jabba the Hutt
You mean snot? Since when does the Hulk sneeze debris? And/or have super powerful sneezes.

I bet I could survive the Hulk sneezing in my face.

batdude123
Originally posted by blackwarrior
Oh Please. Hulk would sneeze and Starfox would die from the debris.

roll eyes (sarcastic) no

leonidas
i'm not convinced hulk would revert to banner in starfox's presence. look how content hulk was in sentry's presence but he still didn't turn into banner. if hulk got his hands on starfox, it'd be over and it wouldn't take too long . . .

batdude123
Starfox is one of the eternals and is Thanos's brother. He's very powerful. He even controls the power cosmic so his illusions could easily revert the Hulk back into Banner. Like I said before, he could create a pleasure center for Hulk in his mind to calm him down so he could revert back into being Banner. From there, he could BFR him by flying him into space and leaving him there. wink

leonidas
maybe. i've seen a few appearances of starfox, and in them he has been pretty useless. i'd need to see some better, more current showings to say he could beat hulk. each eternal focuses on a certain power -- sersi matter manip, mak speed -- starfox focused on emotional manip. that makes them strong in that field, but relatively weak in other areas, so his cosmic power would not be great, or his control of it. if he can't control hulk's emotions and turn him into banner, hulk will kill him. bfr is an option i suppose, though i've never seen him use it. i remain unconvinced, but am willing to change if i see some scans showing some strong feats by eros.

Brutacus
ok wenn he turn the hulk back in to banner and he tries to fly him in to space banner would turn in to the hulk again because banner would resist.

And than hulk would kill the guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.