i'd choke her if i could...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GuitarBunny
You've ever been so frustrated with someone it wasn't even a joke to you anymore?
Well, my english teacher a the best b---- you could ask for. Seriously, and i'm not the one to be complaining about teachers, especially english (my favorite subject).
I think she's insane. I got Saturday detention because my friend asked for a pencil and I gustered that i didn't have one. And then somehow my friend just gets an essay to do. She even laughs and giggles while she's giving someone their concequences.
Because i turned in two assignments late, i could fail the whole course she says. Meaning I'll have to be a summer school and i won't be able to go to my planned vacation to New York City.
With this teacher is up to the point where I don't give a s--t.
Any opinions? Personal experiences?...please share. glare

Dawson
With teachers? Yes. With over half of the people that I've ever met? Hell yes.

I'm not a people person. I don't get along with many people. I make enemies very easily.

I once said hello to a friend at the beginning of a class back in, like, 7th grade. The substitute gave us each "demerits" (3 demerits = detention). I've held a grudge against her ever since.

Revernd Maynard
GB I love you

just remember that

GuitarBunny
I understand. I don't hold grudges though...but with this teacher....oh man i'd shank her with a butter knife. laughing out loud

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
GB I love you

just remember that That's always comforting. happy I'll always have you in my heart as well. touched

LanceWindu
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
You've ever been so frustrated with someone it wasn't even a joke to you anymore?
Well, my english teacher a the best b---- you could ask for. Seriously, and i'm not the one to be complaining about teachers, especially english (my favorite subject).
I think she's insane. I got Saturday detention because my friend asked for a pencil and I gustered that i didn't have one. And then somehow my friend just gets an essay to do. She even laughs and giggles while she's giving someone their concequences.
Because i turned in two assignments late, i could fail the whole course she says. Meaning I'll have to be a summer school and i won't be able to go to my planned vacation to New York City.
With this teacher is up to the point where I don't give a s--t.
Any opinions? Personal experiences?...please share. glare

You're the one who turned in your work late. 1234 You shouldn't really complain about her when it's your doing that brought this on.

Ritoshi
I didn't read it, I just wante dto say hi Bunny eek!

Dawson
I hold grudges against most people. I'm trying to get over it, but it's a very hard habit to break.

GCG
If your english teacher taught you to spell consequences like that, she is an idiot and I agree with you.

Revernd Maynard
That's always comforting. happy I'll always have you in my heart as well. touched *makes out*

i was just gettting this vibe naughty

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by LanceWindu
You're the one who turned in your work late. 1234 You shouldn't really complain about her when it's your doing that brought this on. But you don't understand. I know i turned it in late. But the things i needed to turn in were part of 'Daily Work' only 25 percent of my grade. And there's people in that class that do worse then me and somehow are still passing. Doubt i'll see them in summer school.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by GCG
If your english teacher taught you to spell consequences like that, she is an idiot and I agree with you. No that part just comes natural from me. laughing out loud

Originally posted by Ritoshi
I didn't read it, I just wante dto say hi Bunny eek! Hey then. big grin How have you been?

*makes out*

i was just gettting this vibe naughty You've always been the one to take advantage of someone when their weak. laughing out loud kidding.

LanceWindu
But you don't understand. I know i turned it in late. But the things i needed to turn in were part of 'Daily Work' only 25 percent of my grade. And there's people in that class that do worse then me and somehow are still passing. Doubt i'll see them in summer school.

If you fail your daily work, that leaves you at 75%, and if you messed up any more during the year, yeah, you're going to fail.

Revernd Maynard
No that part just comes natural from me. laughing out loud

Hey then. big grin How have you been?

You've always been the one to take advantage of someone when their weak. laughing out loud kidding. I'll admit it

i'm a whore

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by LanceWindu
If you fail your daily work, that leaves you at 75%, and if you messed up any more during the year, yeah, you're going to fail. Yeah I got that part. Which i shouldn't fail because the rest 75% is test and i do very well in that. But she keeps on calling my parents and making it seem like the end of the f--king world. Saying that i'm going to fail. I keep on disrespecting her, just because i say "yes" instead of "yes ma'am".

GuitarBunny
I'll admit it

i'm a whore Not too surprised. happy

Revernd Maynard
Not too surprised. happy so.....its 20 bucks no expression

BackFire
Summer school is stupid, never go. Don't let them trick you into thinking you have to go, you don't.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by BackFire
Summer school is stupid, never go. Don't let them trick you into thinking you have to go, you don't. Well, i'm not sure if i have too much of a choice in that. confused
If they need my parents consent...i'm sure my parents will give it to them and i think if i don't go i automactically fail. i think...

GuitarBunny
so.....its 20 bucks no expression Well, i'm a whore too.

I charge 40 dollars...you owe me. no expression

BackFire
Summer school is the biggest waste of time ever thought of, I went one summer and it was so stupid. In fact, now that I think about it, most of High school was a giant waste of time.

Revernd Maynard
Well, i'm a whore too.

I charge 40 dollars...you owe me. no expression Crap

*reaches in to wallet muttering*

BackFire
Well, i'm a whore too.

I charge 40 dollars...you owe me. no expression

I have 40 dollars.

Revernd Maynard
I have 40 dollars. can you spot me 20 bucks to pay her off glare

GuitarBunny
Crap

*reaches in to wallet muttering* whistling Gets them everytime. Originally posted by BackFire
Summer school is the biggest waste of time ever thought of, I went one summer and it was so stupid. In fact, now that I think about it, most of High school was a giant waste of time. I don't think highschool's a waste of time. Summer school, yeah. But better than repeating the year confused...with the same teacher. glare

BackFire
can you spot me 20 bucks to pay her off glare

Hell no, unless your hot girlfriend costs 20 bucks.

GuitarBunny
can you spot me 20 bucks to pay her off glare Anytime now.Originally posted by BackFire
I have 40 dollars. Not on Mondays.

GuitarBunny
Hell no, unless your hot girlfriend costs 20 bucks. laughing out loud That's sort of, kind of...hmm....how should i say...f--ked up. laughing

BackFire
Yeah, avoid summer school at all costs, I heard it's a cause of Cancer.

Revernd Maynard
Hell no, unless your hot girlfriend costs 20 bucks. 21 glare

GuitarBunny
Yeah, avoid summer school at all costs, I heard it's a cause of Cancer. ...and kills innocent children. confused

...this world in going to hell, i see it coming. confused

Inspectah Deck
Who is GB?

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Who is GB? wait, what?huh

Inspectah Deck
wait, what?huh

I see you! eek!

GuitarBunny
I see you! eek! whoa i'm like in another dimension of confusion. laughing out loud you feeling okay, philly boy? laughing out loud

silver_tears
This is uber off topic, but Ive finally figured out who you remind me of GB, Rachel Bilson and Rhianna in her SOS video mixed into one w00t

Anyways that is all, I'm off to watch Ever After big grin

Inspectah Deck
whoa i'm like in another dimension of confusion. laughing out loud you feeling okay, philly boy? laughing out loud

I've been good.

How about you?

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by silver_tears
This is uber off topic, but Ive finally figured out who you remind me of GB, Rachel Bilson and Rhianna in her SOS video mixed into one w00t

Anyways that is all, I'm off to watch Ever After big grin laughing Irene that's the most random comment i've seen yet. I get Rachel Bilson alot, no surprise there. But only you and one of my classmate have said i look like Rihanna...something about our eyes. explain it to me please.

I've been good.

How about you? i geuss the same. trying to be good but can't help myself. laughing out loud kidding.

DarkC

Anyways that is all, I'm off to watch Ever After big grin
That was so random of you, Ireney. stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
laughing Irene that's the most random comment i've seen yet. I get Rachel Bilson alot, no surprise there. But only you and one of my classmate have said i look like Rihanna...something about our eyes. explain it to me please.

i geuss the same. trying to be good but can't help myself. laughing out loud kidding.

Guess what....

GuitarBunny
Guess what.... *geussing*....yes?

Inspectah Deck
I can exterminate your teacher...for a reasonable price. shifty

GuitarBunny
laughing i need that rite about now.

Dawson
I once came across a hired assassin site. 50k US for one hit, more if you wanted extra cover up or a "disappearance".

GuitarBunny
serious now?lookaround
didn't kno i had my options.

Captain REX
Gasp, it's me! eek!

In regards to 'oh god, two assignments, you're failing!' it does depend on what your grade is at the time and what those assignments are worth and what point in the semester/quarter/whatever it is.

Safe to say, though, that you're an A+ student. stick out tongue

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Captain REX
Gasp, it's me! eek!

In regards to 'oh god, two assignments, you're failing!' it does depend on what your grade is at the time and what those assignments are worth and what point in the semester/quarter/whatever it is.

Safe to say, though, that you're an A+ student. stick out tongue laughing You seem very enthusiastic today...or however the hell you'd spell that...

Inspectah Deck
laughing i need that rite about now.

How much you paying?

Captain REX
You got it right, you A+ English student you. stick out tongue

How've you been?

silver_tears
laughing Irene that's the most random comment i've seen yet. I get Rachel Bilson alot, no surprise there. But only you and one of my classmate have said i look like Rihanna...something about our eyes. explain it to me please.

i geuss the same. trying to be good but can't help myself. laughing out loud kidding.

I honestly don't know what it is, but I was watching the video today and I'm like omg eek! with her hair all straight and such it's a perfect match

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Captain REX
You got it right, you A+ English student you. stick out tongue

How've you been? Good, very good. And you?

I honestly don't know what it is, but I was watching the video today and I'm like omg eek! with her hair all straight and such it's a perfect match It's weird, maybe carribeaner (or however you spell it) have a certain look. *shrug* laughing out loud

How much you paying? Whatever you want and extra if you torture her. happy

K.Diddy
Thug Passion

GuitarBunny
Wait, what?....confused

Inspectah Deck
Whatever you want and extra if you torture her. happy

How about I torture you? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.