Is 'the Batman' cancelled yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
I havn't heard a peep about this show in while.

Everytime I think about this show I get furious.

Not mainly because it was what major nerds refer to everthing as "all wrong", but because we couldn't see any of Bat's villians on JLU for the gayest reasons.

And now JLU is over.

WrathfulDwarf
No, not yet and it should be cancel.

As for the "oh, but it's a kids show! they love it!" complete bullcrap! Even my little nephew says it sucks.

lifeisaglich
Well the two emmy that the batman won say's other wise.

Besides the batman is coming back for a fourth season. It will be aired with the new leagion of superheros cartoon.

OB1-adobe
no

Do they realize what they have done?

wuTa
Originally posted by OB1-adobe

And now JLU is over.

please tell me your joking......and anything can win an emmy nowadays, emmy's where invented to make soap opera actors feel accomplished smile

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by wuTa
please tell me your joking......and anything can win an emmy nowadays, emmy's where invented to make soap opera actors feel accomplished smile

No I am not joking.

The last episode titled "Destroyer" airs next week. Even Teen titans is over with (wasn't a fan of, but apparently many were)

again

no Do they realize what they have done?

Now all we have is:

The batman
Krypto the Superdog
Legion of Super heroes

wuTa
are you sure its just not on hiatus for next season, or are they completely done with making the show? beside basketball, JLU is pretty much the only thing i watch

SpyCspider
nah, he's right. I saw the last episode and there was a thread about it a while back, saying how the ending scene pays homage to Batman, since his Animated Series paved the path to all the other Paul Dini (?) involved style cartoons...you know what I mean.

Rafkins_Warning
Awww... I like the Batman... I think it's cute... even though I don't like the animation style, the storylines, or really anything about it except Batgirl is adorable... so yeah, I think I'm the only person who watches it and I only do that for Babs... sad, huh?

jinzin
i like the show in all honesty.. confused

Rafkins_Warning
Its an okay show but I think they just could have done better.

wuTa
not a fan of the show myself....they screwed up too many of the charactors, the riddler looks like marlyn manson, you don;t expect a riddle when you see him, you expect a concert

Dark Shazam93
JOKER LOOKS LIKE A F**KING GOTH! And it sucks... and they should bring back BTAS!

WrathfulDwarf
This show is the reason why I want to visit DC Comics and slap them on the head.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
JOKER LOOKS LIKE A F**KING GOTH! And it sucks... and they should bring back BTAS!

I totally agree.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by jinzin
i like the show in all honesty.. confused

not surprising.the way you live in denial that bats would have a prayer against spidey in a fight and come up with all these ludicrous theory's that he would have a chance against him. laughing

Dark Shazam93
WHAT!? Spidey would pwn unless Bats had like Super-prep and the Bat-plane with that robotic armour etc...

Gregory
Oh goody, because one fifty page Spider Man/Batman thread just wasn't enough?

As for The Batman? It's not that bad. It gets a bad rep because people compare it to TAS, but I'd rather watch it then Codename: Kids Next Door, or most of the other garbage cartoons that are on right now.

Kelly Renee
Did you know Harley Quinn's going to be in 'The Batman'? Paul Dini's writing her debut. Depressing huh? :_: I doubt Arleen'll be voicing her either. God, that just eats me up inside!

Black Adam
Originally posted by Kelly Renee
Did you know Harley Quinn's going to be in 'The Batman'? Paul Dini's writing her debut. Depressing huh? :_: I doubt Arleen'll be voicing her either. God, that just eats me up inside!
heard that to.

it just isn't harley without Arleen's voice. sad

hopefully the new voice isn't so bad. but who knows maybe Paul can convince them to get her to voice it.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
WHAT!? Spidey would pwn unless Bats had like Super-prep and the Bat-plane with that robotic armour etc...

yep,some people like that jinzen guy are in total denial on that though and live in a fantasy world about it that bats would have a prayer . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark Shazam93
Bats can beat anyone with prep... except, of course, fr beserker fanboy Wolvie!

brainchild81
Originally posted by jinzin
i like the show in all honesty.. confused Me too. It's helping to create new Batfans. The fights are usually good(Hollywood needs to get a clue). Only thing I can't really stand on the show is the Riddler. Worst Design Ever!!!! Comparing this to B:TAS is bound to make this show look bad because B:TAS was that great of a show. Try comparing it to those old Superfriends cartoons. You'll appreciate what we have alot more.

Dark Shazam93
LOL... nah...

Frostbite883
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
No I am not joking.

The last episode titled "Destroyer" airs next week. Even Teen titans is over with (wasn't a fan of, but apparently many were)

again

no Do they realize what they have done?

Now all we have is:

The batman
Krypto the Superdog
Legion of Super heroes

the Teen Titans cartoon have moved to a different time
starting at 5:30 am. Hopefully, someone would see the 'toon at that time.

Dark Shazam93
I've seen TT ONCE and it sucked...

Frostbite883
Originally posted by HellMaster93
I've seen TT ONCE and it sucked...

yes rock

Rafkins_Warning
I really despise the way the Joker looks... I just look at him on that show and cringe... its so awful... whoever thought that that is how he should look is an idiot! He reminds me of some kinda male Medusa on crack!

smiley8
The half decent thing about the show was the theme music on the first series, it was ok.............hate their riddler though!!!

HellMaster93
yes The only on-screen Riddler that is any good was TAS Riddler! Forverer's Eddie was the worst... EVER! Oh, sorry, B66 Riddler (Frank Gorshin) also pwned!

smiley8
Sorry but what does "pwned' mean?

HellMaster93
Its kinda like owned... I'm not really sure, y'know!

Sparkz
Originally posted by smiley8
Sorry but what does "pwned' mean?

It means owned but because it was so commonly mis spelled as pwned because "o" and "p" are next to each other on the keyboard it kinda mutated into tht for any1 who writes on the internet.

Sparkz
And that was the very last episode of JLU?? then they didn't give the other founding members big enough parts, I enjoyed superman womping darkseid but still..."devided we fall" would have been a better final episode. Thats one thing DC has over marvel its animated shows are just so much better, (probaly cause the last good 1 marvel made was in like 1999)

And I kinda like "The Batman" granted I'v only seen 3 episodes but I didnt think they were to bad, more of a cartoon with Batman in it than a Batman cartoon if you get my meaning but I found it was still entertaining enough to watch.

HellMaster93
You're WRONG!

Sparkz
You're WRONG!

thats your opinion...allthough your probaly right, iv only seen 3 episodes.

HellMaster93
I know... I was taking the piss but it sucks ass...,

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sparkz
Thats one thing DC has over marvel its animated shows are just so much better, (probaly cause the last good 1 marvel made was in like 1999)Agree 50%. DC Animated Universe is better than Marvel Animated. If DC comics were as cool as the shows I'd read them more often. But X-Men Evolution & MTV Spider-Man were good and extremely underrated shows.

HellMaster93
yes But you complain about the comics? They ARE generally extremely good, especioally Bats now that Spoiler's dead\!!!!

He-guy88
Originally posted by brainchild81
Agree 50%. DC Animated Universe is better than Marvel Animated. If DC comics were as cool as the shows I'd read them more often. But X-Men Evolution & MTV Spider-Man were good and extremely underrated shows.

i do agree but as for mtv spidy its awsome i even have some of it on dvd
but i wish animation was better

Darth Jello
The Batman was made to sell toys which is why it's so shitty and has so many damn gizmos.

BUT HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS (rumor): Apart from an adult oriented Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon, If everyone goes out to see X3 and it makes a lot of money, THEY WILL RENEW THE BRUCE TIMM/PAUL DINI INSPIRED X-MEN:EVOLUTION FOR ANOTHER TWO SEASONS. THIS MEANS DARK PHOENIX AND POSSIBLY SOME OTHER ARCS LIKE INFERNO.
there is hope for animated superheroes afterall.

HellMaster93
I want them to restart BTAS, f**k it!

Darth Jello
Legion of Superheros is the only new cartoon with some of the original teen titans/JLU crew. BTAS is never gonna happen cause i think most of the crew have already left and i'm pretty sure Kevin Conroy is sick of it by now.

Sparkz
Agree 50%. DC Animated Universe is better than Marvel Animated. If DC comics were as cool as the shows I'd read them more often. But X-Men Evolution & MTV Spider-Man were good and extremely underrated shows. ]

Ok I forgot about those shows...but for some reasopn DC is much better at pulling off animated shows, while marvel IMO is much better with the comics.

HellMaster93
Not true... Marvel is a littl e better but DC has some real clssics... since when have Marvel EVER had classics of the likes of Watchmen and V for Vendetta, Swamp Thing etc... while I prefer Crisis on Infnite Eartths to Secret Wars definitely! |However, I think Civil War is gonna whup Infinite Crisis!

Darth Jello
your missing the point, this is about aminated cartoonie pikters

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sparkz

Ok I forgot about those shows...but for some reasopn DC is much better at pulling off animated shows, while marvel IMO is much better with the comics. Agree 100%. The only DC toon in recent history I didn't like was Teen Titans. Everything else is either good or great. I miss Batman Beyond.

Sparkz
Agree 100%. The only DC toon in recent history I didn't like was Teen Titans. Everything else is either good or great. I miss Batman Beyond.

Yeah that show was so awsome, thats why i loved that episode of JLU where Batman GL and wonderwoman go to the future "bruce wane, batman, batman, Bruce Wane...or have you 2 already met?"

Sparkz
Not true... Marvel is a littl e better but DC has some real clssics... since when have Marvel EVER had classics of the likes of Watchmen and V for Vendetta, Swamp Thing etc... while I prefer Crisis on Infnite Eartths to Secret Wars definitely! |However, I think Civil War is gonna whup Infinite Crisis!

Well thats your opion but I'v never found DC's comics overly intresting...don't know why but I just don't but I love almost everything about Marvel.

HellMaster93
Maybe you just havent read the right stuff... but, yeah, i prefer Marvel... after all, they have DAREDEVIL!!! Yeah, batman beyond was AWESOME... funny, I saw a bit of The Batman today and i was enjoying it until my Freeview box went bust! It had Manbat in and was pretty good... hge was still quite cool! Is it on EVERY day at 8 on the CBBC channel?

Sparkz
Maybe you just havent read the right stuff... but, yeah, i prefer Marvel... after all, they have DAREDEVIL!!! Yeah, batman beyond was AWESOME... funny, I saw a bit of The Batman today and i was enjoying it until my Freeview box went bust! It had Manbat in and was pretty good... hge was still quite cool! Is it on EVERY day at 8 on the CBBC channel?

Yup DD and Batman Beyond rock...why do mediocre or crap shows last forever (like soaps) but decent shows have to stop at the best bits. Like in Spider-man TAS he was just gonna go save MJ then they cancelled the show...I didnt realise till a few years later that they never made the episode I just thought CBBC never showed it, I was rather miffed.

smiley8

They also show it on Toonami and Cartoon network, dont know the times though!! These are the new ones with batgirl and poison ivy in them. Does anyone know when they are show JLU in the UK, cos they keep messing with the times?

HellMaster93
JLU... never seen that...

smiley8
Justice League Unlimited is probably the best comic animated series of recent years after BTAS.............try and see it if you can

HellMaster93
When is it on? is it on any of the Freeview Channels?

smiley8
Its on Toonami and the cartoon network, i dont know if you get them on freeview channels. They keep changing the times so ive missed quite a few episodes. Before JLU, they showed Justice league which focused on the seven founders of the league but now they show all the characters in unlimited.

Sparkz
Originally posted by smiley8
Its on Toonami and the cartoon network, i dont know if you get them on freeview channels. They keep changing the times so ive missed quite a few episodes. Before JLU, they showed Justice league which focused on the seven founders of the league but now they show all the characters in unlimited.

It is on freeveiw but you have to pay for toonami :s just do what I do and download the episodes I've just about got most of them on my PC now. The only superhero animation i prefer over JLU is Spider-man and thats only cause I grew up watching that and maybe a little biased.

HellMaster93
BTAS is better than spidey... and is there na place that has free downloads, Sparkz?

brainchild81
go to youtube.com guys you might find some there. I've seen a few old eps

Sparkz
BTAS is better than spidey... and is there na place that has free downloads, Sparkz?

Download Bitlord... then put a search into google of "batman the animated series torrents" then download a torrent and bitlord will download it for you, they don't always work but most of the time they do. And I prefer Spider-man to BTAS but then again I prfer spider-man anyway.

Sparkz
Here you go, download Bitlord then go to this link... http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=Batman+TAS&ext=&op=and

then download batman TAS click on it then bitlord will start to download it.

HellMaster93
LOL... seriously, I'm not paying THAT much... it also auto begins charging you after your 14 day trial!

Sparkz
LOL... seriously, I'm not paying THAT much... it also auto begins charging you after your 14 day trial!

Erm its free...well nothings ever charged me and iv had it for 3 years
You sure you got the right bitlord?

Sparkz
The things I do for you, this is where you download bitlord http://www.soft32.com/download_123574.html

HellMaster93
Oh... thanks, yeah, i had the wrong BL!

HellMaster93
Awww... it told me thge set-up files are corrpupted!

HellMaster93
OK... i am now downloading DC++ which i believe is where I can download comics...?

Sparkz
Awww... it told me thge set-up files are corrpupted!

For what Bitlord or BTAS?

HellMaster93
Its OK>.. time to download some BTAS!

Sparkz
Its OK>.. time to download some BTAS!

to bad there's no season 2 that was so much better.

HellMaster93
Oh... damn, I just tried to watch it but for some reason the file isnt working with the sites OWN RECOMMENDED DVD PLAYER!

Sparkz
Oh... damn, I just tried to watch it but for some reason the file isnt working with the sites OWN RECOMMENDED DVD PLAYER!

Download the core media player, that works, gerneraly.

HellMaster93
Link?

Sparkz
Link?
http://www.corecoded.com/

the things i do for you...

A.J
I liked it they had good fight scenes especially the penguin fight.

Black Adam
Originally posted by A.J
I liked it they had good fight scenes especially the penguin fight.

thats actually one of the reasons I don't like it. Kung fu penguin and Joker.

that and the puns. the terrible terrible Puns.

I was watching the first Mr. freeze ep the other day. I haven't heard that many terrible ice puns since Arnold was in the role.

HellMaster93
LOL.>> some of the lesser known villains are OK... so basically Manbat was cool... Firefly was reatred and ot even a proper arsonist... and I won't even START talking about the crapness of Cluemaster... Vetilroquits and Scarface weren't too bad but then he made a SF robot that could talk etc...

MrHeavySilence
The show isn't terrible, but its not great either. Not something I'd watch unless I was really, really bored.

A.J
Originally posted by Black Adam
thats actually one of the reasons I don't like it. Kung fu penguin and Joker.

that and the puns. the terrible terrible Puns.

I was watching the first Mr. freeze ep the other day. I haven't heard that many terrible ice puns since Arnold was in the role. I watch comic cartoons to watch fight scenes not to see boring old penguin, if they made him that good in comics i might actualy enjoy a comic with him.

HellMaster93
I ytou like comics for fights, you are VERY immature...

01ZERO
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :cry:

HellMaster93
I'd rather watch it than read your DEGENERATE CAPS MOANING!

Scarecrow756
I'd rather watch it than read your DEGENERATE CAPS MOANING!

You hit the hammer right on the nail Hellmaster.

HellMaster93
Thankyou, thankyou... *bows*

DarthLazious
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I totally agree.

I also agree.

HellMaster93
What was that about again?

Utaro
Theres no viruses or spyware if you DL those shows from that site?

HellMaster93
Eh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.