Sun crusher and 501st legion versus republic and cis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123

DePWNZOR
Meh. The sun crusher is a gay idea. Who ever heard of a fighter sized thing going through kilometer long SD. Anyway, being completely outnumbered (by like 10000000:1) I believe the CIS and Republic win. THe Republic has all those Jedi, and the CIS has Grievous and Dooku (plus loads of droeidekas). I doubt the Sun Crusher can take their combined fleets, = to at elast 20000 Vehicles.

Admiral Akbar
It can. Its immune to almost everything. If high pressured gases at the core in Yavin cant take apart the Sun Crusher, then I doubt a few fleets can.

Captain REX
This is rather silly, I'd think. Just what makes the Sun Crusher invincible, anyways?

Blaxican Style
some sort of uber armor of doom.

Mysterious Man
Becuase it's 'author' made it that way. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blaxican Style
Were would we be in life w/o kevin J. anderson? The man who had Lukes padawans force push 17 star destroyers light ears away.

Captain REX
The only work I've liked by Anderson was the Illustrated Star Wars thing...

Blaxican Style
yeah he sucks.

Jonathan Mark
Dude don't say that! Your insulting the man who created IKC's god!fear

Anyways yea most of Anderson's work sucks.

DarthMaul9123
WHAT HE MADE JEDI THE UBER ASSHOLES THAT MADE ME LOVE ALL SITHKIND WITHOUT HIM SITH WOULD SUCK TO ME!!! yeah he's no shakespear(for lack of a good author)

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
Meh. The sun crusher is a gay idea. Who ever heard of a fighter sized thing going through kilometer long SD. Anyway, being completely outnumbered (by like 10000000:1) I believe the CIS and Republic win. THe Republic has all those Jedi, and the CIS has Grievous and Dooku (plus loads of droeidekas). I doubt the Sun Crusher can take their combined fleets, = to at elast 20000 Vehicles.
Yes!

Flammable Fun
The 501st Legion would get torn apart in seconds, and I don't even know what the Sun Crusher is. What's it from?

((The_Anomaly))
But..the republic's got Fisto...

Can the Power of the Sun Crusher compare to the leet vertebrae?

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.