Infinite Crisis in Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Basically, suppose that from within their crystal paradise, Alex Luthor, Superman of Earth 2, Lois Lane of Earth 2 and Superboy Prime were able to look down on the Marvel universe and see all the things wrong with it. Suppose they decided to enter the Marvel universe to save it from itself as they did in Infinite Crisis.

As with the Crisis, Alex has been able to look in for a long time and knows his way around as well as having the benefit of prep and Superboy Prime as his deluded and insane muscle boy. Can the heroes of the Marvel Universe stop them?

Note: No Civil War or House of M during this time of fight

Tassadar
Just heroes or villains too?

Templares
In a word, yup.

Big Sexy
What Im more interested in is what if you had a crises eccent affect the marvel multiverse. I think it could be better than the DC crisis considering you could have the ultimate MU, The 616 MU, and the Universe with spidergirl. Each brand is pretty big with popularity.

Avalonofthewind
The genius of Infinite crisis wasn't just that the characters were powerful, but the way they planned things. Alex started off very "Thanoish" with his well crafted plan.

Alex would probably have Superboy gather the Infinity gems, and pose as Doctor Doom on earth ready to form another "Acts of vengeance" type scenario with the villains.

Since there is no Spectre, I suppose he could find a way to use the Phoenix force to his advantage to make it go on a rampage.

A scenario like this would definitely muck up the Marvel universe and create a crisis similar to that of DC.

Thoughts?

Big Sexy
Yeah I could see that. It would be more indeph since marvel has more experience with telling of alternate universes. Alex could probably find a way to open the Universes to eachother.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
The genius of Infinite crisis wasn't just that the characters were powerful, but the way they planned things. Alex started off very "Thanoish" with his well crafted plan.

Alex would probably have Superboy gather the Infinity gems, and pose as Doctor Doom on earth ready to form another "Acts of vengeance" type scenario with the villains.

Since there is no Spectre, I suppose he could find a way to use the Phoenix force to his advantage to make it go on a rampage.

A scenario like this would definitely muck up the Marvel universe and create a crisis similar to that of DC.

Thoughts? Sounds likely, and kinda entertaining. Someone should write a fan fic.

King KAM
this is just plain effing stupid

Tron
You think it's stupid? Don't come back in here, it's so simple.

And, wouldn't having this happen during Civil War make it that much more interesting, and more heated?

Templares
I'm actually waiting for the Annihilation wave to hit Marvel Earth as the Civil War gets ugly. That would be the most exciting time of all.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Tron

And, wouldn't having this happen during Civil War make it that much more interesting, and more heated?

yes

Much needed post.

King KAM
Originally posted by Tron

And, wouldn't having this happen during Civil War make it that much more interesting, and more heated? shaddup, you dont own me, you power hungry *************

King KAM
Originally posted by spetznaz
yes

Much needed post. self-hater

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by King KAM
shaddup, you dont own me, you power hungry *************

First and last warning. Don't do that again. Such behavior and attitude will not be tolerated. Keep it nice and clean. Bad enough with the troll we had last night. We don't need anymore nonsense.

WD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.