Noldor Elves (First Age) vs Numenor at its peak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Razielim
Who would win in a full scale war?

Personally, I think Numenor knocks the stuffing out of the Elves, but I'd like to know what you guys think.

Swirly Girl
Numenor outnumbers the Noldor and are not that much below them in terms of class.

Numenor wins.

Razielim
Numenor has a big technology advantage as well. Canons, steam boats, steel bows. . .

Swirly Girl
Erm, they had neither cannons nor steam boats...

Council#13
laughing I dont think anyone had steam boats!

Anyway, the Noldor were very powerful, and had magic and stuff. However, the warriors of Numenor were probably equal to them, and were more numerous than the Noldor Elves. I say Numenor wins this, with great difficulty

Razielim
It's been hinted that they did have cannons and gunpowder. I'll see if I can find the passage.
And I think their boats did have engines. My bad.

Regardless, their fleet blocked out the sea. The Noldo army shook a continent. Numenor outnumbers them, but the Noldor have a large army as well.

Exabyte

Council#13
no expression

So who wins, do you think?

it_wasn't_me
Originally posted by Razielim
Numenor has a big technology advantage as well. Canons, steam boats, steel bows. . .
laughing have u ever read silmarilion.

Discos
haha, steamboats? uuuhhh, I aint cried like that since I was a little girl, thank you. laughing

Numenor for me, wasn't ever a big fan of the Noldor, I think they always had to try and prove themselves to each other in respect to being the most wisest and such. They had an eternity to live so they just kept learning.

Discos - Bet the Noldor could't withstand Eru's void shifty

PS: But the Eagles could wink

themadsurfer
Noldor: Better weapons, better magic, better senses, are ambidextrous(high level of coordination), don't need to sleep, more durable, faster and better vision.

Numenoreans: More soldiers, better and more ships, physically similar to the Noldor, blessed as the Noldor but in a lower level with the exception of the sight(elves are ridiculous in that).

In a open field the Noldor have an advantage because they have much better archers, infantry and freaking leaders(the princes),thus negating the numerically advantage.
In the sea Numenor has a great advantage .

I think in the end, Galadriel, Erlond and elves with powerful magic would make a difference!!

wolverinos
?

wolverinos
?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.