Damn.... that's foul....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithsaber408
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2331.html

This is messed up! eek!

Ronny
shocking ****in suck on that *****? Is that a way to treat your gay lover?

sithsaber408
I really don't know.

I used to have friends that I would punk or that me and others would punk on, but never like that.

Damn.... that's foul....

Jonathan Mark
Man... that's disgusting...

AOR
weep it burns the eyes...

PINBALL
Thats ****in sick....

Tired Hiker
That was lame. They didn't even show the pee coming out of a weener. It could have been lemonade from a spuirt bottle. Plus, he threw it on a guy who was in a shower, all the guy had to do was turn around and rinse it off. If you want to impress me with pee throwing video, you gotta throw it in a cops face in the middle of the street on a hot day, or on a some kid in Church. Now that would be impressive.

S.S
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
That was lame. They didn't even show the pee coming out of a weener. It could have been lemonade from a spuirt bottle. Plus, he threw it on a guy who was in a shower, all the guy had to do was turn around and rinse it off. If you want to impress me with pee throwing video, you gotta throw it in a cops face in the middle of the street on a hot day, or on a some kid in Church. Now that would be impressive.
laughing

PINBALL
One thing, I am glad they didn't show his wang cause I'm not gay and also even if you are in a shower would you like sombody's piss thrown in your face?

sithsaber408
Watch the vid again.

That orange/yellow crap isn't lemonade.

And its done way too quick, with too real cussing to have been a fake.

They just punked some dude, and it's funny.

Enjoy it.

InnerRise
Ahhhh, I didn't see peter.............................................from Family Guy...............I thought it was a family guy video..........really i did

confused

is it comprehensible.....

PINBALL
^WTF.....

sithsaber408
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.