Flash vs. Deathstroke with a Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
The twist is that this is in real-world physics. Real-world physics say that an item cannot go faster than the speed of light because atom's structure would fundamentally change and get infinitely massive. Meaning, if Flash were to go faster than the speed of light, he would grow to be infinite in mass. So, Flash's speed limit is the speed of light. I'll allow everything else that makes Deathstroke who he is. So, who wins?

Soleran
Flash the minute he accelerated to even past the speed of sound the sonic boom would destroy TONS lol he could wipe out the planet earth in an hour probably less.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Flash the minute he accelerated to even past the speed of sound the sonic boom would destroy TONS lol he could wipe out the planet earth in an hour probably less.

What the f**k? Yeah, considering a lot of things can go past the speed of sound and nothing happens to earth. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
What the f**k? Yeah, considering a lot of things can go past the speed of sound and nothing happens to earth. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey Junior do you know the required ceiling for airlines to fly for it to be remoltly safe? I'll give you a hint its not sea level, so next guess.

batdude123
Hey Junior do you know the required ceiling for airlines to fly for it to be remoltly safe? I'll give you a hint its not sea level, so next guess.

What about lightning, bullets, electrons, etc... they all surpass the speed of sound.

Soleran
What about lightning, bullets, electrons, etc... they all surpass the speed of sound.

What about the mass of the object accelerating to that speed and the time it takes to do it?

batdude123
What about the mass of the object accelerating to that speed and the time it takes to do it?

What about landspeed record vehicles that surpass the speed of sound? And I tell ya one thing, Flash doesn't have the mass of a jet or a landspeed breaking vehicle.

Soleran
What about landspeed record vehicles that surpass the speed of sound? And I tell ya one thing, Flash doesn't have the mass of a jet or a landspeed breaking vehicle.

Yeah landspeed records on done on the salt flats with nothing around them! If he can break the sound barrier and then go faster and run all around things the energy he creates just from his feet hitting the ground would have huge seismec after effects. Plus the sound barrier broken next to a house good bye house you'll tear it up.

batdude123
Yeah landspeed records on done on the salt flats with nothing around them! If he can break the sound barrier and then go faster and run all around things the energy he creates just from his feet hitting the ground would have huge seismec after effects. Plus the sound barrier broken next to a house good bye house you'll tear it up.

Fine, the battle takes place on salt flats with nobody around. evil face

Soleran
Deathstroke gets sandblasted to death and knocked around via sonic boom.

Or he sets up a perimeter of claymore mines and blows Flash to bits.

batdude123
bump...

Soleran
poopshit

The Fake Macoy
Realistically, with real world physics, Flash could not exceed escape velocity or he would leave the Earth. I think escape velocity is something like 11200 m/s (metres, not miles). Still, that's way faster than Deathstroke should be able to cope with, so he's still going down hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.