The official Anime Vs anything thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ritoshi
So if you want to discuss any Anime VS like Naruto Vs Batman or Ichigo Vs Kenshin post it in here...all of them!! because everywhere else on Kmc will get it closed which is so wierd...and even all the ones made they could just fuse it with this..Of course if the idea sucks (Looks at WD) then close sad

Ritoshi
First match is Zabuza VS Kenshin

NBT

Thunder Fox
hmmmm me and my friends were talking about this but Sephrioth Vs Sesshomaru

Tallis
okay how about

sesshomaru vs. Naruto and orocimaru

Ritoshi
Originally posted by NBT

shock

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
hmmmm me and my friends were talking about this but Sephrioth Vs Sesshomaru I am a little shaly on thsoe two so I couldn't say exactly.

Originally posted by Tallis
okay how about

sesshomaru vs. Naruto and orocimaru

He could beat on Naruto but i dn when Naruto turns demon 2 it could be over for sesshomaru and The roach(orochi) is way better at this point so he wins, he knows alot of forbiden jutsus, ha sthat Snake (the big thingy eek) and is hokage level..I would list attacks but these japanese names ugg.

Batman VS Neji ?

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Ritoshi
I am a little shaly on thsoe two so I couldn't say exactly.

He could beat on Naruto but i dn when Naruto turns demon 2 it could be over for sesshomaru and The roach(orochi) is way better at this point so he wins, he knows alot of forbiden jutsus, ha sthat Snake (the big thingy eek) and is hokage level..I would list attacks but these japanese names ugg.

Batman VS Neji ? hmmm i say sephrioth cause his skill and swordman ship surpasses sesshomarus but sesshomaru has alot more attacks then sephrioth Neji?

Ritoshi
hmmm i say sephrioth cause his skill and swordman ship surpasses sesshomarus but sesshomaru has alot more attacks then sephrioth Well Seph in true form....at full power would more than likley rape sess

Thunder Fox
that bloody tensaiga prevents sesshomaru from dyeing

Ritoshi
that bloody tensaiga prevents sesshomaru from dyeing Cheating evil face

Thunder Fox
no kiddin sephrioth would kill him easily otherwise agreed?

Ritoshi
no kiddin sephrioth would kill him easily otherwise agreed? Well in VS matches once the person is down they lose as well, doesn't have to be a kill. Like how Juggernaut looses and he can't die. eek! Seph owns him evil face

Thunder Fox
hmmm cloud and Zero v.s inuyasha and Hiei

Ritoshi
hmmm cloud and Zero v.s inuyasha and Hiei lol no clue really. Is thi Megaman X ? BAh, like it matters...I think Hieie fist of darkness w/e will kill them both, not to mention there speeds.

Batman Vs Neji!!

Krillin in Dragon ball(not Z) Vs Naruto

Spiderman VS Inuyasha!

Thunder Fox
shoulda been more spesific just sword fighting no pwers they might have just sword fighting and Zero from megaman Zero games

who is neji?

naruto would beat krillin

inuyasha would kill the webslinger

Ritoshi
shoulda been more spesific just sword fighting no pwers they might have just sword fighting and Zero from megaman Zero games

who is neji?

naruto would beat krillin

inuyasha would kill the webslinger No idea with Sowrds, heie is still faster so his sword skills should win.

Thunder Fox
cloud and hiei are even in speed and inu and zero are about even

peejayd
* me and my friends were debating, a triple threat match: Yusuke vs. Kurama vs. Hiei

Ritoshi
Inus sword is sorta sepcial but cloud is very good with his Sword.

Yusuke would win, at the end of yu yu, he has the most power and spirit energy and were even with hiei when he made his return after training or so long si I say unesss kurama and hiei double team, I say Yusuke wins but if this is yoko kurama then....

NBT

Ritoshi
Batman- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363873&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

http://www.answers.com/topic/batman-fictional-superhero

Ritoshi
Neji Vs the real Spiderman and not the curse sealed one. I think Spidersense will dodge Nejis buka crap point damage and that the fact that Neji almost died to that curse seal spider guy hmm...Spidey is much stronger and agile as well, so how about kakashi vs Spiderman ?

Vegeta in the Freiza saga Vs Wonder Woman or Vegeta from the andriod saga where he is only SSJ alone

Blue nocturne
Neji Vs the real Spiderman and not the curse sealed one. I think Spidersense will dodge Nejis buka crap point damage and that the fact that Neji almost died to that curse seal spider guy hmm...Spidey is much stronger and agile as well, so how about kakashi vs Spiderman ?

Vegeta in the Freiza saga Vs Wonder Woman or Vegeta from the andriod saga where he is only SSJ alone

If it's current neji then spiderman get's "PWNED".

White Reeper
If Vegeta fought super women he would win, if he fought ssj Vegeta he would loose.

NBT
Vegeta wins!

Thunder Fox
agreed

peejayd
So if you want to discuss any Anime VS like Naruto Vs Batman or Ichigo Vs Kenshin post it in here...all of them!! because everywhere else on Kmc will get it closed which is so wierd...and even all the ones made they could just fuse it with this..Of course if the idea sucks (Looks at WD) then close sad

* i tried it too... they allowed Comic Book Versus Threads but not Anime/Manga Versus Threads... too bad... i wonder what's the difference? sad

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
If it's current neji then spiderman get's "PWNED". evil face Spidersense though and agility..How Neji going to get out of web evil face

Ritoshi
Originally posted by peejayd
* i tried it too... they allowed Comic Book Versus Threads but not Anime/Manga Versus Threads... too bad... i wonder what's the difference? sad They hate us eek!

White Reeper
what about super vs ssjgoku

lol jp

Blue nocturne
They hate us eek!

Pretty much.

White Reeper
Pretty much.

you mean a lot.

Ritoshi
Kenshin Vs Wolverine

White Reeper
wolverine wins

Ritoshi
Originally posted by White Reeper
wolverine wins Kenshin is pretty quick evil face

Thunder Fox
wolveine can heall rapidly

Ritoshi
wolveine can heall rapidly Left or right...left eek!

Black Adam
Originally posted by White Reeper
you mean a lot.

we don't hate you...

it's just mean old man DigiMark007.

stick out tongue

but if you want a anime vs anything thread. try the game forums. just make sure there's at least one character that originated in a game in your match. the comic forums close down anime matches quick. I think someone once told me you have Superman vs Goku threads to thank for that.

Ritoshi
Yeah but Anime vs Anime or Dbz vs anything are not allowed so I created this!! Neji Vs Spiderman was closed grr so I created this as I said!!

White Reeper
I think this site is to stricked don't get me wrong i like it but it is.

Ritoshi
Only when it comes to certain things like Anime.

White Reeper
so only for use. some poeple can say **** and stuff.

Blue nocturne
It's BS I remember I requested for a manga vs comics thread since manga are just japanese comics, I was denied .

White Reeper
why

Ritoshi
Wolverine and Spiderman VS Luffy and the Rave Master

Ritoshi
I guess they both loose ahhh.

NBT
Luffy and ravemaster.

Thunder Fox
luffy

Shroons
luffy for sure

Black Adam
luffy vs blackbolt evil face

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Black Adam
luffy vs blackbolt evil face
Blackbolt, but maybe later he can win.But luffy is really strong, Perhaps the strongest in shonen jump.

Tallis
Yusuke vs. Thor

White Reeper
Thor win's!

Black Adam
Blackbolt, but maybe later he can win.But luffy is really strong, Perhaps the strongest in shonen jump.

i don't think there would be anything left of luffy to be a later...

Blue nocturne
i don't think there would be anything left of luffy to be a later...

I mean't later on in the manga.

Black Adam
I mean't later on in the manga.

I see....

scarecrow088
kakashi vs batman

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by scarecrow088
kakashi vs batman

Kakashi, he's cooler.

Ritoshi
Batman whoops his ass!! if he didn't use sharingan

Blue nocturne
Batman whoops his ass!! if he didn't use sharingan

I don't think batmans THAT good, your forgetting his chidori also.

Ritoshi
I don't think batmans THAT good, your forgetting his chidori also. Batman is more experienced and know smore martail arts and some are deadly...(says so in his profile) and He would have to hit him with Chidori in order for it to work shock

Blue nocturne
Batman is more experienced and know smore martail arts and some are deadly...(says so in his profile) and He would have to hit him with Chidori in order for it to work shock

Um.. how is he more experienced he trained for 20 years same as kakashi, heck kakashi trained more.

Ritoshi
Um.. how is he more experienced he trained for 20 years same as kakashi, heck kakashi trained more. And he only learned the few things he did from his one teacher....

Batman mastered way more than Kakashi did shock

scarecrow088
kakashi is way faster then batman

Blue nocturne
And he only learned the few things he did from his one teacher....

Batman mastered way more than Kakashi did shock

The amount of teachers doesn't mean he's better, what techniques does he have over kakashi?

Ritoshi
The amount of teachers doesn't mean he's better, what techniques does he have over kakashi? I can't remember but look in the respect bats thread.

Yeah Kakashi would win because he is faster, has Chidori and Sharingan, he also has the dogs and stick people up the ass move..oh and replacement.

Ok Next Match is Kakashi Vs Cyber Ninja(Fox) From Metal gear Solid

Blue nocturne
I can't remember but look in the respect bats thread.

Yeah Kakashi would win because he is faster, has Chidori and Sharingan, he also has the dogs and stick people up the ass move..oh and replacement.

Ok Next Match is Kakashi Vs Cyber Ninja(Fox) From Metal gear Solid

Kakashi, alot of people think cyber ninja is unbeatable.

Ritoshi
Kakashi, alot of people think cyber ninja is unbeatable.

On what planet. Everythread I seen has Cyber ninja losing bad. peopel are saying nightwing his faster than Ninja and could beat him in a fight no expression

How is kakashi going to find him with cloak and Ninjas reaction time to slice a bullet in half at close range or doge metal gear machine gun fire plus deflecting it. Then his strength to hold a metal gear leg up for a while while force of the leg pushing down. Also his Weapon on his arm will kill kakashi. In his background the suit enhances everything from Strength,reflexes,speed to durability.

Blue nocturne
On what planet. Everythread I seen has Cyber ninja losing bad. peopel are saying nightwing his faster than Ninja and could beat him in a fight no expression

NightWing eer

How is kakashi going to find him with cloak and Ninjas reaction time to slice a bullet in half at close range or doge metal gear machine gun fire plus deflecting it. Then his strength to hold a metal gear leg up for a while while force of the leg pushing down. Also his Weapon on his arm will kill kakashi. In his background the suit enhances everything from Strength,reflexes,speed to durability.

Even if he's invisible kakashi can sense his ki, dodging bullets isn't a big feat in anime, and kakashi has so many jutsu and can use sharigan to predict his movements.

Ritoshi
NightWing eer

Even if he's invisible kakashi can sense his ki, dodging bullets isn't a big feat in anime, and kakashi has so many jutsu and can use sharigan to predict his movements.

Yeah lol in the comic section they keep saying nightwing. Omg comic people know nothing of Anime or games.

It's the way he dodged metal gear machine gunfire and deflected it with sword in mid air, then lifting up a rex that weighs alot..and that laser shit he shot out.

Can he sense cyborg ninjas since it blocks everything shifty

Blue nocturne

Can he sense cyborg ninjas since it blocks everything shifty

Well yeah everything has ki it's just inanimate objects are harder to detect.

It's the way he dodged metal gear machine gunfire and deflected it with sword in mid air, then lifting up a rex that weighs alot..and that laser shit he shot out.

Fire arms aren't impressive everyone and there mother can beat them in Shonen martial arts manga.

I think grey fox is over hyped people in game versus say he can beat Dante and Ryu Hayabusa.

Ritoshi
Well yeah everything has ki it's just inanimate objects are harder to detect.

Fire arms aren't impressive everyone and there mother can beat them in Shonen martial arts manga.

I think grey fox is over hyped people in game versus say he can beat Dante and Ryu Hayabusa. Ryu H got all that magic shit!.

Well you ever see kakashi dodge a bullet ? He gets caught with sharikens some times eek!

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Ritoshi Ryu H got all that magic shit!.

He has mad skillz too

Well you ever see kakashi dodge a bullet ? He gets caught with sharikens some times eek!

It depends on who throws the shuriken, if naruto threw a shuriken or a kunai at kakashi I'm fully confident he could dodge it. now if orochimaru, or tsunada threw it then yeah kakashi's hit.

Ritoshi
He has mad skillz too

It depends on who throws the shuriken, if naruto threw a shuriken or a kunai at kakashi I'm fully confident he could dodge it. now if orochimaru, or tsunada threw it then yeah kakashi's hit. They should play for the yankies if they throw faster than machine guns eek!

Blue nocturne
They should play for the yankies if they throw faster than machine guns eek!

Like I said Shonen Martial Arts Manga

Ritoshi
Ryu(Ninja Gaiden) VS Kakashi

Blue nocturne
Ryu(Ninja Gaiden) VS Kakashi

Overkill ryu wins....

Skeets
Post time skip Sasuke would down Batman he's already shown a new variation to his Chidori and he's packing a kusanagi blade.

Hayabusa would murder Kakashi.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Skeets

Hayabusa would murder Kakashi.

Tell that to tekken fans sad

Skeets
Hence why I don't post in the thread no more.

Tallis
Okay what about Toguro vs. Iron Man

Ritoshi
No clue

Ritoshi
Shishio vs. Mugen

Darth Macabre
Shishio....10/10 with out even trying.

Darth Macabre
Okay what about Toguro vs. Iron Man

Ironman....He can fly, and shoot energy....I doubt Toguros strength will break his armor.

Hokage Yoda
Shishio vs. Haku

Tallis
Tough call. I'll go with Shishio.

Okay now these where made by the same person and had the same voice actor in america.

Mugen (samurai champloo) vs. Spike (cowboy bebop)

Darth Macabre
I'd go with Spike...A little more then 50 percent of the time.

Broly92
How about Yuske Urameshi vs. Superboy

Darth Macabre
Superboy

Broly92
Really I thought Yuske would keep blasting him then when he is weak beat him with his fists

Tallis
I gotta go with Yusuke too.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Broly92
Really I thought Yuske would keep blasting him then when he is weak beat him with his fists

Keep blasting him? Superboy flies...Yusuke can try to blast him all he wants, but if Kon-El plays it smart Yusuke won't hit him...

And after a while, Yusuke will run out of spirit power and demon energy...Then game over for him.

Tallis
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Keep blasting him? Superboy flies...Yusuke can try to blast him all he wants, but if Kon-El plays it smart Yusuke won't hit him...

And after a while, Yusuke will run out of spirit power and demon energy...Then game over for him.

Yusuke isn't that stupid. He'll just jump up and start a fist fight with Superboy

Broly92
Yuske is also a much better fighter

Broly92
Yuske can use his demon energy too he is just as fast as Superboy and Yuske can use his energy to fly I think not for long but for awhile

Darth Macabre
Yusuke isn't that stupid. He'll just jump up and start a fist fight with Superboy

Jumping up, and fighting won't do him any good when his foe can stay up there for as long as he wants.

Tallis
Have you seen Yusuke fight in the air he basically is flying. He can stay up their for a LONG time

Darth Macabre
Have you seen Yusuke fight in the air he basically is flying. He can stay up their for a LONG time

A long time is different then forever...Is it not?

Broly92
Yea I know Kon-El is known for training and being smart at what he does WAIT no he isn't he is known to go in bashing if it does'nt look bad and Yuske looks normal

Darth Macabre
Yea I know Kon-El is known for training and being smart at what he does WAIT no he isn't he is known to go in bashing if it does'nt look bad and Yuske looks normal

I don't quite understand what you're saying there.

Broly92
I'm saying supes boy rushes in unless it looks like too much to handle like doomsday or someone and he is barly a trained combantant can't spell

Broly92
thats over now Vash the Stampede vs. Bullseye and Deathstroke

Ritoshi
No idea sad Vash is crazy speedy but Deathstroke would win.

Darth Macabre
Deathstroke kills them both...Even though Bullseye's on his team.

Broly92
Vash makes Deathstroke look like a slug but fine switch Deathstroke with Deadshot

Broly92
where is everybody?

Hell's Harmony
no where

Ritoshi
Goku Vs Wonder Woman

Darth Macabre
Vash makes Deathstroke look like a slug but fine switch Deathstroke with Deadshot

Then Vash

Broly92
Cool but that seems to easy now so add punisher agent x and
Arsenal(speedy) and on vash's side add Wolfwood wolfwood

Broly92
Vash team wins no he dosn't I have to argue with myself
argue

Ritoshi
lol use people other than Vash and then...

Broly92
Fine Elric brothers and Scar vs. Diablo (Marvel Comics)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_%28comics%29

Broly92
Answer for once jerks lamo

Adult Swim Guy
that would be a cool fight is he good at being a alchemist.and if hey could contrule people he would win.and we can keep this match going but who would win Hulk vs She Hulk?

GODOFALL1
Uhhhhhh.....the Hulk. lol

Broly92
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
that would be a cool fight is he good at being a alchemist.and if hey could contrule people he would win.and we can keep this match going but who would win Hulk vs She Hulk?
No anime in there and hulk humiliates her

Black Adam
Elric brothers and Scar Vs DR.Alchemy(Flash villain)

Broly92
I'll answer yours if you answer mine

Black Adam
I'll answer yours if you answer mine

from the wiki sounds like Diablo would win it more often then not

Heres the DR.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Alchemy

Tallis
Diablo wins. And the Brothers and Scar defeat Dr. Alchemy.

Okay how about the Elric brothers vs. Naruto and Sasuke

Black Adam
Diablo wins. And the Brothers and Scar defeat Dr. Alchemy.

Okay how about the Elric brothers vs. Naruto and Sasuke

Alchemy was turning Gorillas into solid Glass without even touching them. Don't Ed and scar have to touch someone to transmute them?

and Naruto and Sasuke win.

Tallis
I din't think it's that easy. Since Ed and Al have both seen the gate they don't need transmutation circles to use alchemy. All they have to do is clap which takes less time then having to perform those hand seals to use chakra

So the Brothers win one their. As far as plain h2h combat goes Naruto has got them beat. But when the fight begins and it turns into an Alchemy vs. chakra all out battle both of the teams are geniuses at what they do. I expect for trap and fake outs to be one of the strongest things both teams have against each other.

Ed and Al could make clones out of clay, while Naruto and sasuke could use Shadow Replication.

But if the battle lasts for too long without one of the brothers getting taken out Team Naruto is gonna have a serious problem because they CAn run out of Chakra, where as The Brothers have an infinite amount of shit they can make with Alchemy.

So I'd have to give a slight win toward the brothers. 5.7/10

Broly92
Either naruto and sasuke either speedblitz or they lose for sure

Broly92
Bump

Black Adam
the Silvana and the Gecko Go vs a SHIELD Hellcarier.....

Akira99
How about Ed versus Lucy

Tallis
Ed would win 1000000/10

Okay Four way battle

Naruto & Sasuke vs. Inuyahsa & Sesshomaru vs. Yusuke & Heie vs. Ed & Al

Broly92
Naruto and Sasuke are out first unless they attack Ed and Al first
Inuyasha would probably die eventually Shesshomaru would fall without him eventually
Then Yuske and Hiei win

Ichigo Kurosaki
Inuyasha in Sesshomaru.

Broly92
Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
Inuyasha in Sesshomaru.
How?

Tallis
I picture the teams just starring each other down measuring each others powers for a while.

sasuke uses that time to use a replacment. Heie quickly notices and dissappears from the fight to go after sasuke. inuyasha tried drawing his sword only to have Yusuke hold his arm down before Inuyasha can full unsheath the tessaiga. And Punches him.

Naruto quickly creates a shadow duplicates and Ed runs into the small army while Al stays behind and draws a transmutation circle to back up him brother. Only Ed fakes and turns away from the Naruto army and attempts to strike Seshomaru who dodges it like a fly. But in the mean time the alchemy Al uses creates a huge earth wave to attack Naruto.

He sees them all dissappear and realizes that the real Naruto is Behind him, but it's too late as Naruto uses rasengan to take Al out of the fight. Edward quickly stops his attack on sesshomaru and heads toward Naruto only to get stopped by and knocked out by Sesshomaru.

elsewhere Sasuke is giving everything he has to Heie who remains on the defensive sizing up his opponent. Finally Heie gets bored and draws his sword looking to end this quickly. sasuke draws a kunai and they both clash. However Heie does far more damage and believes sasuke is out for the count. Only to turn around and see Sasuke covers in the cursed seal. Heie smirks and notices that Sasuke's eyes have changed. He then removes his headband and thats starts the fights between Sharingan and Jakon eyes.

On the opposite side of the battle field Yusuke isn't stopping his attack and Inuyasha can't get a chance to draw his sword. Knowing that if he has any hope of beating Yusuke he needs the Tessaiga. Inuyasha back up and runs as far as he can. Only to see that Yusuke is already in front of him. Yusuke being the cocky SOB he is lets Inuyasha draw his sword. And so begins round two.

Elsewhere Naruto and Sesshomaru are fighting Naruto uses Mass Shadow Replication, which Sesshomaru instantly destroys with his Poisin Whip. He then continues whipping the shit out of Naruto. Who just isn't strong enough to last much longer. Finally Kyubbi lends him som power. And the sudden strengh and speed increase takes Sesshomaru by complete surprise and shows pain in his face for the first time. However Sesshomaru is hardly impressed with the Wanna be demon. And draws The Tensaiga (remeber the tensaiga can kill people now). And so their starts round two.

Sasuke though capable of Seeing all of Heie's movements with the sharingan just isn't capable of keeping up with Heie's intense Speed. And so is forced to go Cursed Seal Level Two. Heie is impressed and soon finds the it's not for show as Sasuke continually beats him over and over again. Heie wanting to end the Quickly summons the dragon of the darkness flame. He fuses the dragon with his sword. sasuke on the other End uses the Chidori and the two strike at each other with their greatest techniques. And Heie is the victor.

Inuyasha is having the same problem as Sasuke, Yusuke's great speed renders the wind scar nearly useless. Yusuke punches Inuyasha into the air and appears behind him and blasts him with the Spirit Gun. Inuyasha takes a direct hit but takes the information. If Yusuke did the technique once more Inuyasha could then use the Backlash wave to beaat him. And so he does. after getting beat down some more. However As soon as Inuyasha believes Yusuke is down for the count. Yusuke reappears in his demon form and crushes the Tessaiga. And beats dwon Inuyasha who then himself goes demon form but it isn't enough to defeat a Super S-class demon.

Naruto is doing his best but he knows that Sesshomaru is toying with him. After getting beaten down more Kyubbi lends him more power and he goes into his second ninetails form. And looks like he could possibly defeat Sesshomaru who is having a hard time blocking both Naruto's and Kyubbi's attacks at the same time. But eventually defeats Naruto.

Finally Heie Shows up and Fights Sesshomaru. but since he drained his demon energy fighting Sasuke by summoning the dragon is in no condition to face sesshomaru and after a great sword fight loses. Leaving Yusuke and Sesshomaru to battle alone and Yusuke becomes the victor.

Broly92
Cool alittle diffrent from what i thought but nice post thumb up

Ichigo Kurosaki
Nice but i think Sesshomaru would win.

Tallis
I believe Yusukes would win simply because

1. Sessomaru has trouble fighting Inuyasha
2. Yusuke has better feats than Sesshomaru on all accounts (except maybe intelligence)

Broly92
1.True
2. yuske isn't that smart but once he sees a opponent he is deadly
3. Ed could take almost all of them if he was bloodlusted

Tallis
I'm not too sure about Ed. He can get distracted easilt if his brother would hurt and could get taken down (as I posted earlier). However please enlighten me upon what a bloodlusted Ed could do.

Broly92
He can transmute their bodies apart or make them part of the ground but he would have to be fast

Ichigo Kurosaki
Bloodlust Ed i never seen that how does he look in that form?

Tallis
I have a question is Ed capable of any ranged attacks. Because that could change my battle drastically

Broly92
Bloodlust Ed i never seen that how does he look in that form?
He never did go bloodlusted it is too dangerous
I have a question is Ed capable of any ranged attacks. Because that could change my battle drastically
With metal yes and is okay with other materials he does at the end of the series

Tallis
Wait actually I do recall Ed going bloodlusted. It was after he fought the Suit Of Armor who was a Ninja. If I recall correctly Lust made him try to create a philosiphers stone, but their was a piece of the HUGE transmuation circle that gor smeared and transfered all of it power to Ed temporarily.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Is that when he's all Blue?

Black Adam
the Silvana and the Gecko Go vs a SHIELD Hellcarier.....

anyone?

Tallis
Is that when he's all Blue?

Yeah

Broly92
sorry don't know Gecko go and no offense but this one seems better but if you must Shield Hellcarier

Ban Mido
I always wanted to see a fight between Hercule and Dan Hibiki heh.

Broly92
Originally posted by Ban Mido
I always wanted to see a fight between Hercule and Dan Hibiki heh.
Hercule rules afro

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>