Respect The KMC AVENGERS!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
Come on guys! Seriously:

They Trump on the Authority

They RUIN the Syndicate on a day to day basis.

They DESTROYED the JLA/KMC!!

Don't take them for granted. They are the most powerful and best team on the whole KMC Boards!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AVENGERS!!!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!

badabing
Damn skippy.

DraconaInVolata
blink

bored huh? lol

Rick/Genis
Had to think of something to make things interesting...

Psyquis52
That's right! RESPECT ME! FEAR ME! I'll come to your forums and not make sense.

Rick/Genis
You tell'em PSY-GUY!!!

Psyquis52
I'm gonna tell them!

You guys...
I'm gonna tell you about how I
You wish I didn't tell what you knew about the guy who left for Montreal and didn't wish for a new jacket in September could you feel the rain when it bounces back for the third time I can't dance like that did you?

Rick/Genis
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

King KAM
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I'm gonna tell them!

You guys...
I'm gonna tell you about how I
You wish I didn't tell what you knew about the guy who left for Montreal and didn't wish for a new jacket in September could you feel the rain when it bounces back for the third time I can't dance like that did you? or when i snapped and then the geico insurance lizard was juicin g carrots, moons in the sky, with lemondade on warm summer days!

Rick/Genis
That's got nothing on the time I was looking in the dark while the lizard ate the fart of death who came. Look at me as I reach into your head and face the battle of my life while I take it all the way to the top you cannot stop the flame of my fire that ices you with a needle stack of needles that show you all what you think you know but you really don't know anything because I've rewritten all of your histories in the back of my car don't think about it just know it I am here to save the day from my cheese because it tastes like a flame that doesn't go out while I looked into your heart because it's black and cold and grey and have you seen seinfeld today because I don't know it's just that my brain has been rocking back and forth like the scarer of crows because look at them laughing at me I hate it when they laugh at your mother she is so annoying why didn't she die when the earth went bang and the sun was set on fire a long time ago didn't you know that now it's like a moon but I think the fire froze the world because I can't see anyone.

Psyquis52
Go Rick! You rock!

Disappear
do the avengers really need another thread for pointless chitchat?

Rick/Genis
I was hoping OTHER people would put there two cents in.... guess not erm

and it's not pointless! Everything the Avengers do is the most important thing on the forum!

Psyquis52
Disappear! How dare you question the necessity!

*Blasts with Darkforce blast*

You must respect the thread!

Rick/Genis
Hahaha... I thought about posting a new topic

"Respect the KMC Avengers Respect thread"

But that would get closed faster than this one might get closed!

King KAM
Originally posted by Disappear
do the avengers really need another thread for pointless chitchat? somones jealous...

Rick/Genis
I thought Disappear was one of us... one of our old leaders... am I wrong?

King KAM
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I thought Disappear was one of us... one of our old leaders... am I wrong? i dunno....

Psyquis52
I thought so to.

nathan summers
Yes, he is. Don't misinterpret his comment. I'm sure he was being critical as to maintain some semblance of dignity. Yes we're Avengers, but some frame of self respect should be afforded. It's what should set us apart from others. Do we really need a contingent of pointless boastful threads? I think our name speaks for itself. That -- Or I could be reading too much into said comment made by Disappear. Either way I'm chillin' and whatnot. wink

Rick/Genis
I'm thinking about making Avenger T-shirts. I'm wondering if it should say something like

Front: Picture of Avengers Assembling
Writing: KMC AVENGERS

Back: Picture whoever the character who owns the T-Shirt
Writing: You mess with one of us you mess with all of us

Or

"Don't **** with us!"

Or

Something else! Taking suggestions!

nathan summers
Craziness.

Disappear
i took an unspoken "vow of silence" in the avengers assemble thread just because it was running on and on with nonsensical banter and random self- and team-promotion. yes, i was put up as a "leader" by marcus, but the team just lost its point. i still consider myself a member of said team, though not truly a leader, but i'd prefer to remain silently in the background. i'll poke my head in when necessary, but i havent really seen just cause yet.

Rick/Genis
So... do you disprove of the Statement I had sent you? Just curious. Wouldn't mind having your input.

Disappear
the election of the new leader? go for it. i haven't been reading the majority of the thread since the pages were in the sixties or seventies, and now that we're some four times bigger than the biggest content-heavy thread in the forum you might as well elect someone who's keeping better track of things. besides, as DiV so eloquently put it in a sig made for BP; "i don't need to be a leader, i am king anyway."

King KAM
Our T-Shirts should say KMC Avengers, "F'uck with the best, and youll die like the rest"

Rick/Genis
That's the Ticket!

Dayscribe
Originally posted by Disappear
do the avengers really need another thread for pointless chitchat?

Definately the Black Panther.

samishe
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I'm thinking about making Avenger T-shirts. I'm wondering if it should say something like

Front: Picture of Avengers Assembling
Writing: KMC AVENGERS

Back: Picture whoever the character who owns the T-Shirt
Writing: You mess with one of us you mess with all of us

Or

"Don't **** with us!"

How about making avengers underwear with the same frase. LOL evil face

AJ4LIFE
lol so any feats i know ill get a feat in a while it is great indeed it shows the authority not to f,uck with us

Rewmac
Respect me...The coolest among the Avengers....big grinbig grin Got an iPod right in my Helmet *listening to Ruff Ryders stuff during action* and I can always make the reams mood good...Ohhhh and I kick loads of ass big grin But of course the team is the first to be respected big grin

samishe
Originally posted by Rewmac
Respect me...The coolest among the Avengers....big grinbig grin Got an iPod right in my Helmet *listening to Ruff Ryders stuff during action* and I can always make the reams mood good...Ohhhh and I kick loads of ass big grin But of course the team is the first to be respected big grin

Just ask and I'll make respect Rewmac threadwink

Rewmac
Do it big grin

AJ4LIFE
i think there should be ajs buds threads that would be cool lol

Rewmac
Nobody wants that laughing laughing

Mr. Valentine
stick out tongue aww big grin lol, i agree with disappear... calm it with the group threads, they are taking over the forum stick out tongue

DigiMark007
One thread per team, unless it's a special event or something. I set up this as the ground-rule standard a while ago. This doesn't qualify as an "event" by any standards.

Go Authority. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.