Juggernaut vs. Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
can their be a winner.

Wonder Man
Juggernaut. Dispite concurrent Hulk fans. Juggernaut always beats Hulk.
He'd win this too.

General Kon-El
Noo he wouldn't. Kurse is four times Thor's strength. He'd defeat Current & Classic. But Trion defeats him.

Jabba the Hutt
Yep, unless Juggernaut's helmet is made of iron. Which I'm pretty sure it's not.

harlequin115
How would Kurse hurt Juggernaut?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by harlequin115
How would Kurse hurt Juggernaut? via magic.

Robtard
Unfortunately for Juggs, he always gets gimped in the comics. But if he lived up to his specs, THEN JUGGS IS UNSTOPPABLE!

branhole
i said it before they should keep the un stoppable unstoppable

Adam Warlock
All Juggernaut has to do is pick up a piece of iron and Bludgeon Kurse with it. Kurse seems to have a weakness against iron.

But other than that, Kurse will most likely stop the Juggernaut.

branhole
stop? maybye beat but stop.

joeyleather
juggernaut

outarddwarf
juggernaut has also shown to be far above thor level strength. The only time that thor has ever beat on juggernaut was when the hammer was negating his connection. and he still took the beating without falling.

grey fox
Ok ... juggernaut owns Thor with relative ease.

Juggernaut owning Thor:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nep...60/vs_Thor1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nep...60/vs_Thor2.jpg

Now that was a single blow.

Think of what Jugg's can do if he really let's loose.

He-guy88
wats with all the jugg haters he would not lose i dont care how strong Kurse is its not strength its who out lasts cause even if kurse could crush sups with one hand or hit a planet with halfe force and destroy it he still cant hurt juggs its not because hes so strong its cause hes Invulnerabil last i checked it means cant be hurt or in juggs case unless he rips his helm off and use'es mental powers on him cool

Mider
juggs just needs to stab him with iron and thats the end of the fight Kurse cant hurt juggs at all.

Soujaboy
I think Juggernaut wins

Lethal_Rise
can someone give me a link to Kurse besides that crappy marvel directory one. Juggs takes this, 'cuz Kurse has the world's stupidest weakness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.