Zod played by.....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nate100
From what i gather Zod should be making an appearence in the final episode of season 5.

How cool would it be if the get Dean Cain to play Zod!!!

I know they've (the producers) been thinking about getting him on the show for a while but couldn't really think of a good enough part for him to play so what could be better than having him play Zod.

Seems like a good idea to me.

Darth Macabre
I doubt he'll actually be seen by the last episode....I'm sure he's going to break out of the Phantom Zone right at the last minute of the show...With the last picture of this Season showing Zod's back....But Dean Cain huh? I guess I wouldn't mind that.

AstroFan
It looks like Zod will be Michael Rosenbaum. sick

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by AstroFan

For the time being, I think you're right. By time being I mean in the show time...As in Zod won't be Lex for long.

nate100

Well that's just retarded.

Actually saying that, it would make for a good ruck between Lex & Clark that everyone would love to see. And as soon as Zod leaves Lex he wont remember anything about Clarks powers anyway, so that might work out pretty well.

I'd still like to see Dean Cain in it soon thou.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by nate100
How cool would it be if the get Dean Cain to play Zod!!!

Word on the street is no to both.

Dark Shazam93
Let's see Chuck Norris!!!!

MysteryRidah
Dont forget they are dragging the episode into next season, so my guess zod will be played by someone else, once he is really freed.

Lord Evolution
i imagine zod will be played by someone old... i dont know to me it just seems by his decription that an old guy will be playing him...hmmmm gray haiive got a couple people just stuck in my mind but i dont know if there goin to get them

AstroFan

Score one for the AstMan. cool

It actually came off a lot better than I thought, I was pissed, but I actually liked how it turned out. stick out tongue

Dan-El
Yeah, too bad, actually. I guess the producers didn't want to waste time and actually hire someone NEW to be a baddie.
Though, once you think about it, it makes sense. I mean, what better way to keep the Zod thing under wraps than to have him be played by an already entrenched character?

Dan-El
I say Zod should be played by, if anyone other than Rosenbaum... perhaps Tim Curry
http://www.thespiannet.com/actors/C/curry_tim/tc.jpg

Or, if you want a Superman Celeb, George Newbern (voice of Superman on JLU)
http://www.animationartgallery.com/images/promotional/comiccon2004/georgenewbern.jpg
But please, anyone other than Dean Cain. He's not that great of an acotr! Plus, Lois and Clark kind of... well, it sucked!

JaxN
Should be played by me

beavis46
dean cain would have been good for zod.should have had someone more physically intimidating,maybe they'll do something better next season

Dan-El
Dean Cain sucks. Hands down. Zod is evil. He needs a slight european accent, so we know he is intelligent. Dean Cain can do neither of those. Dean Cain is to Superman what Affleck was to Daredevil.

Lord Evolution
Joel Swetow

Superman_045
I want to see Zod be the one who flies & gets Clark to finally fly as well. I also want a long fight & not just a two or three minute ''fight'' where they just throw each other around.

beavis46
yes!the fight in vessel looked sloppy.maybe zod whups him first time round and with training you then get a full powered brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.