Question + Suggestions: What's Bruce W. Timm & Co. Doing after JLU?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
does anyone know what bruce w. timm and his crew are going to do after justice league unlimited is over on may 16th? i'm having a hard time finding the best sites to look up the news on them. help would be much appreciated. also, need help finding an email addie or mailing address so that i can get in touch with them.

since jlu is nearly over, which other superheroes would you like to see this crew animate if they were to do more superhero based cartoons? don't have to limit selves to just DC heroes. expand out to Marvel, Dark Horse, etc. just suggest for fun. on my xanga, i mentioned i would like to see x-men or spider-man, esp. spidey. spidey really needs a great cartoon! the 90's version and the mtv just didn't cut it for me. you know? and who cares if it may conflict with the movies and crap!

oh yeah, the only rule for this thread is no bashing. alright? that's simple. don't have anything nice to say? then don't post.

grey fox
They might be doing the legion of superheroes ?

chucktaylor
They should do the X-Men cartoon I recomended in the X-Men forums...

Grimm22
Legion of Superheros

Probobly a spin off of the latest JLU episode

Joker1237
its all over.

After 14 years of DC Superhero cartoons, its seems to have run its course.

Dark Shazam93
Now we just have The Suckfest...

OB1-adobe
As far as I know they are not involved with the new legion of super heroes cartoon.

At most they will release straight to dvd movies of JLU. Probably only one.

They gave us a lot to watch over the years since 1992, and I appreciate all of it.

I don't if the ending of the show was their call, though I would like to know.

Same thing with titans. I didn't care for the show, but I know it was extremely popular, and it ended abruptly.

I don't know what those guys have planned, but I say its time animate marvel, if they feel like it. Though I don't know if anyone wants to wait 14 years for a decent amount of material on that. But I say they are the right men for the job.

If I had to guess, knowing about the Bat embargo, Warner cancelled their show because they want to possibly make a new superman cartoon to tie into the new movies. Just like, I don't know that cartoon that was about batman that tied into that movie about him begining that came out at exactly the same time. sick

Heres to the men in the suits for fuking up a perfectly good thing Happy Dance

Just like:

Coca-cola with New coke
Taco-bells old green chili

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.