I have Athelete's Foot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
So, ermm, I hate the powder but the spray's okay!

Council#13
Ugh!!!! Just keep from picking at it, otherwise skin flaps will develope and soon you'll have to peel them and it will be peeled too far so you'll have a small wound on your toe

lord xyz
Originally posted by Council#13
Ugh!!!! Just keep from picking at it, otherwise skin flaps will develope and soon you'll have to peel them and it will be peeled too far so you'll have a small wound on your toe I have lots of skin flaps!

InnerRise
What in the HE!! is a SKIN FLAP.

I've never heard anybody refer to any part of the body before as a SKIN FLAP or developing a SKIN FLAP.

Are you talking about PEELING SKIN perhaps??????

.............you people and your word inventing...............

When I hear the words SKIN FLAP I think of a fat person, not what yall are talking about.

is it comprehensible.....

LolipopChica13
^^ oh yeah, you stick it to them!

lord xyz
Originally posted by InnerRise
What in the HE!! is a SKIN FLAP.

I've never heard anybody refer to any part of the body before as a SKIN FLAP or developing a SKIN FLAP.

Are you talking about PEELING SKIN perhaps??????

.............you people and your word inventing...............

When I hear the words SKIN FLAP I think of a fat person, not what yall are talking about.

is it comprehensible..... well, that's I assumed. Maybe C13's talkin in code.

InnerRise
oh ok, so you'll just a victim of Council#13?

I see.

Itzak
Originally posted by lord xyz
well, that's I assumed. Maybe C13's talkin in code.

Yeah, Council13 could be talking about that other thing. shifty

"Ugh!!!! Just keep from picking at it, otherwise skin flaps lazybones will develope and soon you'll have to peel them and it will be peeled too far so you'll have a small wound on your toe"

InnerRise
Oh god.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Itzak
Yeah, Council13 could be talking about that other thing. shifty

"Ugh!!!! Just keep from picking at it, otherwise skin flaps lazybones will develope and soon you'll have to peel them and it will be peeled too far so you'll have a small wound on your toe" yes I hate fanny skin flaps. confused

Bloigen
Whose do you have?

I have Lance Armstrongs.

He's going no where. evillaugh

Itzak
Originally posted by Bloigen
Whose do you have?

I have Lance Armstrongs.

He's going no where. evillaugh

I have Chuck Norris's. no expression

Soleran
Just urinate on your feet 3 times a day and it'll go away, but you have to do it in public so you better wear flip flops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.