elament stones+animal stones=un forgiven world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rare_fox
Name- elaments stones+animal stones=world un forgiven

Rules:
Please post at least 3 sentese and up
no over swearing
NO GODMODING!
Stick to the carter sheet
MUST RE QUEST THE STON YOU WANT AND ILL PICK THE ONE YOU GET!
Have fun.

This is the un forgiven world people have been sent here with items to start a new world of there own they are given to stones a element one and a animal one haveing to figer out how to use them some people might turn evil but some will use for good. Mostly every one was given differnt ones by the god so they can not figer this out on togather they are now aloun with the other people on the un forgiven world.Now what will they do???

Element stones and the and the animal stones will be given out by me ask if you want a sertent kind of stone first one to ask me proble will get it ill proble make dople to make it far kind of but i will be far and try to get every ones wanting stone.

Stones for element:
fire-2stone
water-2 stones
air-2stones
ground-2stones
snow-2stones
growth-stones
light-2 stones (one is for me)

Stones of animals

Fox-2 stons(one is for me )
snake-2 stones
bear-2 stones
cat-2 stones
rabbet-2 stones
ant-2 stones
fish-2 stones
bird-2 stones
wolf-2 stones

rare_fox
And yes this got perrmison................

Name-camille lynn
sex-female
anger levle- 10%(must be higher then 5% ))
looks-up dated

Stones
fox stone
light stone

bio-not known yet

NBT
Name: Kage Dark
Sex: Male
Anger Lvl: 6%
Looks: Post pic later
Stones: Fire Stone, Tiger Stone.
Bio: Will unfold soon.

scarecrow088
name: ? aka scarecrow
anger lvl: 15%
looks: looks like leon (kh)
stones:air and wolf
bio: unknown

Thunder Fox
Name: Alex Xanatos
Anger Lvl: 76%
Stones: Fire Stone, Fox Stone.

rare_fox
hey nbt i thout you quit this rollplay sad...........................thunder i didnt give you thouse stones......fox is taken .....

Thunder Fox
(hmmm figures alright what bloody stones can i have.........

rare_fox
((hmmmmmmmmmm......i dont know i wonder what stones will bug him the most.........ill pick the right way iny meany miny mo.....you can have...........for the animal stone...ant or bear and snake pick...and elament you can have...light....so you would hafe to be a good little boy with a light stone....heheheh...or you can have....snow....pick..light or snow...))

Thunder Fox
(hmmmmm Snake and light alright)
Anger Lvl: 50%
Stones: light Stone, Snake Stone. better?

Vampire _Knight
Name: Coji Kusinigami
Alignment: Rebel
Stones: Snow, Wolf
History: Coji cant remember a thing, other than how he came upon the stones.
Appearence: Coji wears a black flowing cloak, metal black boots, and has a scar running over his left eye.

Renamon
who has the other fox stone? btw, im still red fox erm

Vampire _Knight
Anger level is 8%

NBT
(You said i can still join.)

soren
(can I get a raccoon stone???????)

rare_fox
no....nbt your in...red for your in.......vampier heart read i give you stones that i pick...im in in a mad mood right now...yoga didnt help.

Vampier heart pick out of these..

fire
wolf
snake
ant

red fox -
ant
bird
fish
air

soren
fish
bird
snow
grouth

nbt-
rabbet
ground
grouth
cat

Scarcrow...did i give you thouse stones.......and what ios your person boy or girl...

Renamon
im not the ant or bird kinda person no expression Estoy seriamente cansado de ti =.= who has the other fox stone?

Thunder Fox
ser renamon agradable

rare_fox
Me and sqwunchy

Renamon

ShinobiRikari
(What's left, and why don't you have a darkness stone?)

Thunder Fox

soren
Name:
Anger Lvl: 8%
Looks: posting pic eventually.
Stones: bird stone, snowstone.
Bio: Will reveal when I can think of something.

NBT
(You said i can get a Tiger stone and Fire stone.)

Renamon

Thunder Fox
calma justa abajo

NBT
Hola Amigo!

rare_fox
((its to powerful if i see people rollplaying good haveing good sentses useing all these when need . , ! ? " " and people useing these will proble not get good stones/....................................o before i forget i for got to put in my first post

i leavle your stones....robbie im going to use you for some thing ok dont take this a fencive....

Say robbie posted this

hey guys come to beach

If i see that over and over agen he is going down a leave going up a leave not useing these only if your talking to some one if they have no clue or any thing not in the rollplay will make you go down a leavle...

Say robbie posted this

James yawned his tail waged as he watch the ball being passed by to kids.He sat like a dog as his tounge was out panting till he had seen ash.He's nees poped when he got up walking to ash he smiled takeing a deep breath before speaking."hey ash want to come to thge beach sounds like a good day to run around like animal"he smiled waiting for ash to reply.

If he did that kind of stuff leavle up.....there are 40 leavles...every one starts at leavle 1 every sun day i will proble post for every one leave up or leavle down.

Sorry i for got to add that....any questons just feel free to ask...

Renamon

rare_fox
Yes i did nbt

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
(What's left, and why don't you have a darkness stone?)
(what's left?)

rare_fox
Yes speak englsh you to i cant under stand!!! please im not mad i cant under stand....domo...))

rare_fox
Originally posted by rare_fox
((its to powerful if i see people rollplaying good haveing good sentses useing all these when need . , ! ? " " and people useing these will proble not get good stones/....................................o before i forget i for got to put in my first post

i leavle your stones....robbie im going to use you for some thing ok dont take this a fencive....

Say robbie posted this

hey guys come to beach

If i see that over and over agen he is going down a leave going up a leave not useing these only if your talking to some one if they have no clue or any thing not in the rollplay will make you go down a leavle...

Say robbie posted this

James yawned his tail waged as he watch the ball being passed by to kids.He sat like a dog as his tounge was out panting till he had seen ash.He's nees poped when he got up walking to ash he smiled takeing a deep breath before speaking."hey ash want to come to thge beach sounds like a good day to run around like animal"he smiled waiting for ash to reply.

If he did that kind of stuff leavle up.....there are 40 leavles...every one starts at leavle 1 every sun day i will proble post for every one leave up or leavle down.

Sorry i for got to add that....any questons just feel free to ask...

ShinobiRikari
(no, what's left?)

Thunder Fox

rare_fox
(( for you i will pick))

water
air
grond
snake
bird

rare_fox
((im going to kill you all ****starts to chock robbie** i dont under stand you.....domo ))

NBT
Falso!

Vampire _Knight
Hey, Its Ashitaka Rare, remember I got the Snow and Wolf one?

Renamon

NBT
En el segundo pensamiento verdad.

Thunder Fox

NBT

Renamon
^-^

rare_fox
ll you guys can go onto a one way huoche and neaver come back

Thunder Fox

Vampire _Knight
Hey Rare, can I still have my Snow and Wolf stones? Its Ashiitaka.

Renamon

NBT

rare_fox
opps

rare_fox
Ifeel left out

Thunder Fox

Vampire _Knight
Name: Coji Kusinigami
Alignment: Rebel
Stones: Snow, Wolf
History: Coji cant remember a thing, other than how he came upon the stones.
Appearence: Coji wears a black flowing cloak, metal black boots, and has a scar running over his left eye.

NBT

Renamon
Sorry, i said: If i told you what i was saying you would kill me.

soren
Ahuikr fedr dra Spanish Renamon!!!!!!!!!

rare_fox
Tell me.....please god i dont get teached that spansh stuff at my school ...

Renamon
ok. This is what i said: Rare Fox gave away the other fox stone to someone who doesnt even come here just to piss me off.

NBT

Vampire _Knight
Stop speaking in effin' spanush.. Its really annoying.

soren
I didn't speak spanish, but I said: Enough with the spanish Renamon!!!

ShinobiRikari
(( for you i will pick))

water
air
grond
snake
bird
(Arigato

Name-Kei Leiko
Anger Level: up to 30%
Appearance: you'll have to make do with this

Stones
Snake
Water

Bio: Kei is a loner, she hasn't chosen one particular side to be on.

Alliance: Unknown)

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Vampire _Knight
Stop speaking in effin' spanush.. Its really annoying. hacernos make us

Vampire _Knight
(See that X at the corner of your post? Get enough of those and you get suspended n.n)

Renamon

Thunder Fox
(for what tonta we are koud to speak in other laungages besides enlish it isn't against the rules)

NBT

Vampire _Knight
(It was an empty threat >.&gtwink

ShinobiRikari
(Other languages than English are permitted. Mods warn against getting on others nerves, though. Let him/you/them do as they like. it doesn't bother me.)

Thunder Fox
(Other languages than English are permitted. Mods warn against getting on others nerves, though. Let him/you/them do as they like. it doesn't bother me.) we are not trying to we don't want people understanding our conversation and pms would be a bit pointless when thea is trhee talking

Vampire _Knight
(Can we just get on with the Rp? In english?)

NBT
(Si. Lol! Ok.)

ShinobiRikari

soren
Originally posted by soren
Name:
Anger Lvl: 8%
Looks: posting pic eventually.
Stones: bird stone, snowstone.
Bio: Will reveal when I can think of something.

name: zekial or zeke -one or the other he'll go by both-

Thunder Fox

rare_fox
dnergm myhir....pod u mducc wiic ciwd yod....

rare_fox
No adult or late teen age... hey thanks for the link in the pm soren ^^

Renamon
(it would help if you spelled that correctly... and i know you gave away the fox stone to someone who doesnt even come here just to irritate me... well it worked!)

rare_fox
((well im sorry when you guys decided to bring me dwn he got it first fine have a fox stone will you now stop talking that way i cant under stand and it gets anoying i will not move people up if i dont under stand... ))

Renamon
(ive never even seen him in the unhosted! how the hell did he get it if he is never here?!)

Renamon
(just forget it... what do the chars have to look like?)

rare_fox
Normal people your animal stone can turn you into taht animal...here have his stone ill give him mine when he comes big deal out of this ..))

re doing my carter

Name-camille
age-not known
sex-female
anger leave-10%
looks-up dated.
bio-not known realy

your person can have wepons..i meansome thing they can carry.

I got a pic fpr you if you need one robbie.

soren
No adult or late teen age... hey thanks for the link in the pm soren ^^

-your welcome. ^.^ -

name: zekial or zeke -one or the other he'll go by both-

Renamon
Name- Fox
age-16
sex-male
anger level- 6%
looks- you have the pic
bio-not known realy
Weapons- Long bow and poison arrows. A short sword. Magic Staff with animal and element stone in it.

soren
-darn, I'm always a post late!!-

name: zekial or zeke -will go by both-
sex: male
anger lvl: 8%
stones: bird stone, snow stone
bio: I'm thinking of somethin'.
appearance:

rare_fox
Hey robbie you like this pic for your carter.?

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(hmmmmm Snake and light alright)
Anger Lvl: 50%
Stones: light Stone, Snake Stone. better?

rare_fox
((lol thats good thinder ...not know about the good little boy thouw because you arnt good... ))

Thunder Fox
(hmmm thanks..... i think... blink )

rare_fox
((im going to post the rollplay thread soon....i think after i get back from my kartia leson.......i got stuck with the 5 year olds a 14 year old tyaller then eevery one in a 5 year old kartia leson >< thats messed ))

Thunder Fox
(yep)

soren
-all most all of us picked something from final fantasy. stick out tongue great minds think alike.-

Vampire _Knight
(Aye.)

Thunder Fox
-all most all of us picked something from final fantasy. stick out tongue great minds think alike.- hmmm soren did you get your name from fire emblem?

soren
-no, I don't even know that game-

Thunder Fox
hmmm wel that pic thats Soren from the game

soren
-wow, what a coincidence, but I didn't know, thanks for tellin me-

Thunder Fox
yep

rare_fox
Im back imsweaty a lot....i got to fight fight outher 14 year olds to day ws my first day in kartia and i kicked ass...))

ShinobiRikari
(my picture disappeared so I'm fixing it. link to picture

Weapons, eh? Kei uses a whip that has a sickle attached to the end.)

Renamon
Make the RP thread. i wanna start.

Renamon
I have the Fox and Air stones right?

rare_fox
all ready did so ,me one meet with my person please

rare_fox
yes

sqwunchy
Name: Kardo Tunson
Anger level: 15%
Stones: Fire and Fox ((thats wat i told u))
History: Kardo was abandoned by his family years ago. He has had to fend for himself since then, and has done fairly well for himself.
Appearence: Shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skinned, 5'10", 130 lbs

scarecrow088
Originally posted by scarecrow088
name: anima
anger lvl: 15%
looks: looks like leon (kh)
stones:air and wolf
bio: unknown

Renamon
Originally posted by sqwunchy
Name: Kardo Tunson
Anger level: 15%
Stones: Fire and Fox ((thats wat i told u))
History: Kardo was abandoned by his family years ago. He has had to fend for himself since then, and has done fairly well for himself.
Appearence: Shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skinned, 5'10", 130 lbs you know what? you cant tell her nothin, its her RP, so bug off.

rare_fox
Scarcrow are you a male or felame and did i give you those stone i think not!

scarecrow088
male and no i don't think you did but i called those stones before anybody

rare_fox
Fine see how this goes ........i am thinking of giveing every one a nother stone deoens on it.....not know im still thinking of this idea.....))

scarecrow088
so does that mean i cold have those stone big grin

rare_fox
That is camille

rare_fox
Name: Star chan
sex-female
anger levle-10%
Stones- air,rabbet
looks-up dated
bio-Star is a soft keep to her self person she runs of alot she has wepons she just dont us them she likes to draw anddance and hopes to have a family when the time is right she likes to take thingsnice and slow not to fast or she will back down.And run away .
Wepons-gib sword
Star can neaver say no to candy she would do any thing for candy .Expeshle sour apple lolly pop orlolly pops

Renamon
do you even know what Chan means?!

rare_fox
No what does it mean?

sqwunchy
I forgot to put a weapon for mine so here it is
Weapon: Strap on steel claws

Renamon
No what does it mean? boy-friend/girl-friend brother/sister

rare_fox
So......

Renamon
.... dont use words you dont understand camille, it really peevs me off.

rare_fox
Chan...chan ...chan......ahah i sead it im aloud to say it i cant think of any other chinese last names.

Renamon
its not chinese! its japanese! see! you dont even know what nationality it is! JEEZ

Thunder Fox
Chan...chan ...chan......ahah i sead it im aloud to say it i cant think of any other chinese last names. deseas ser que manera preparada para ser molestado

rare_fox
chan ....chinese and jappenese is omost alike

Renamon

Renamon
chan ....chinese and jappenese is omost alike ok... lets get this straight... China, not a rich country, lives off of america

Japanese, Very rich country, America's youth depend on Japan for video games. cartoons, and other cool stuff.

Nothing and i mean NOTHING is the same about them

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Renamon
ok... lets get this straight... China, not a rich country, lives off of america

Japanese, Very rich country, America's youth depend on Japan for video games. cartoons, and other cool stuff.

Nothing and i mean NOTHING is the same about them not to mention china is overpopulated

Renamon
yea

rare_fox
So what.....

Renamon
will you...... just be quiet and stop being bossy and snooty like you know and run the whole damn world!?

ShinobiRikari
Chan...chan ...chan......ahah i sead it im aloud to say it i cant think of any other chinese last names. Originally posted by Renamon
its not chinese! its japanese! see! you dont even know what nationality it is! JEEZ
Ask someone who's Chinese (i.e. me).

Chan(ex. Jackie ___), Lee (Li, Le, etc.), Yee (Yi, Ye, Yu, etc.), Wong, Gong, Wu

All of which are very common Chinese names.

-chan: (Rika-chan) the feminine (masculine being -kun) term applied to Japanese girls by their close friends, when used by a close boy friend it can mean "sister" or "girlfriend", a term of endearment.

Usage:
-chan

ex. Rikari-chan

there must be a hyphen between the first name and "chan" when being used in the english language.

Renamon
oh for christs sake, JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP EGGING HER ON!

ShinobiRikari
ok... lets get this straight... China, not a rich country, lives off of america

Nothing and i mean NOTHING is the same about them
-cough- Except that if you learn the written language for one, you can easily read the other.

Thunder Fox
Ask someone who's Chinese (i.e. me).

Chan(ex. Jackie ___), Lee (Li, Le, etc.), Yee (Yi, Ye, Yu, etc.), Wong, Gong, Wu

All of which are very common Chinese names.

-chan: (Rika-chan) the feminine (masculine being -kun) term applied to Japanese girls by their close friends, when used by a close boy friend it can mean "sister" or "girlfriend", a term of endearment.

Usage:
-chan

ex. Rikari-chan

there must be a hyphen between the first name and "chan" when being used in the english language. your chinese?

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
your chinese?
yes Yee would be my last name.

Thunder Fox
didn't know that

rare_fox
WOOT I LOVE CHINA I DID MY REPORT ON THE CHINESE NEW YEAR YOU COULD OF HELPED ME ALOT....ANY WHO....ROBBIE DONT TALK TO HER SHE WAS JUST TELLING ME STUFF SO ZIP IT...DOMO ROBBIE FOR ZIPING IT ^^

Renamon
**** YOU!

Renamon
YOU AINT MY MOM!

YOU AINT NOTHIN BUT A SPOILED BRAT! YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING! AND YOU CANT EVEN FRIGGEN SPELL!

ShinobiRikari
sorry, but random question. why do you keep saying "domo"?Originally posted by Thunder Fox
didn't know that
I don't normally disclose my personal info.

Renamon
cuz she has no clue what the hell it means

rare_fox
i AM VARY SMART OUT SIDE THIS BOX BUT IN SIDE I SOME HOW FOR GET ALL THE SMART STUFF ILL SHOW YOU MY A's ILL SHOW YOU MY GRADES.....BUT YOU THINK IM DUM OR STUPIED WELL IM NOT THOUW YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO FALL AND IT WILL FALL TO YOU GRAVE..YOU WILL BE IN PAIN WITH ANGER..AND NOW ANGER WILL RULE YOUR LIFE

~CAMILLE~ Dont want to mess with a poet i can out smart you there.....out side in the real world i am vary smart but in here i for get all the stuff i know rollplaytakes over..and now im geting smarter on the computer youare just geting madder...............

rare_fox
I have no clue habbet of mine..............

Renamon
thank you, oh wise master yoda.

Thunder Fox
sorry, but random question. why do you keep saying "domo"?
I don't normally disclose my personal info. i see....

rare_fox
Domo- means thank you

Thats what my friend told me..

ShinobiRikari
laughing out loud Arigato means thanks you. Domo means very.

rare_fox
well dont look at me my friend sarah told me it .

Renamon
see? she is clueless

Renamon
i bet she couldnt win a spelling bee against preschoolers laughing

Thunder Fox
i bet she couldnt win a spelling bee against preschoolers laughing ........no expression

rare_fox
Shut up robbie.......i dont know chinese words yet im learning because i am planing to move there one day im going there to check it out to ...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>