Doomsday vs Count nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
this is doomsday from hunter prey. who wins?

leonidas
dd crushes him.

Big Sexy
Dont know enough about Nefaria except that he supposed to be a marvel Superman clone. What are his powers

leonidas
mostly the same as supes but everything is at a little lower level. and dd slaughtered an AMPED supes.

Juntai
Nice sig leo.

leonidas
thanks, bro. all praise to digi!

big grin

Juntai
Forum talk is funny, "nice sig" is the forum equivelent to "nice shoes" or something, lolol. Like "There's something different about you... new haircut?"

leonidas
Originally posted by Juntai
Forum talk is funny, "nice sig" is the forum equivelent to "nice shoes" or something, lolol. Like "There's something different about you... new haircut?"

laughing out loud

only in my case, it was like i was bald and GREW hair because i was without a sig for so long! digi and khan have inspired me to start working on a couple sigs myself. it's kind of fun.!

back on topic (for those mods keeping a sharp eye out . . .) -- dd kills cn. wink

grey fox
DD makes mince-meat out of Nefaria

roughrider
Nefaria is one of the cheesiest Superman knock-offs. Doomsday uses him as toilet paper.

golem370
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Nefaria

Dinalfos
They both deserve to be killed off for good. Because they're both uber-lame characters.

Dayscribe
Both are just walking plot devices.

Fanboy
Nefaria gets slapped like a *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.