Blade Vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel Boy
who wins? Happy Dance

braz
Black Panther.

Robtard
Are you crazY? Blade slices and dices the Black Panther to tiny little bite size chunks. B-Panther is at the very best at human maximum levels, Blade has vampire strength, speed and healing. Not to mention Blade is armed to the teeth (literally) and argueably better trained in fighting.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Robtard
Are you crazY? Blade slices and dices the Black Panther to tiny little bite size chunks. B-Panther is at the very best at human maximum levels, Blade has vampire strength, speed and healing. Not to mention Blade is armed to the teeth (literally) and argueably better trained in fighting.

Argueably better trained is a good word for him and Blade would still lose 7/10.

Robtard
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Argueably better trained is a good word for him and Blade would still lose 7/10.

Why is that? Blade has just about every advantage in a fight over Black Panther.

Milkie
Vibranium Boots won't work on Blade get that out of your heads.

the Darkone
BP will f**k up blade, BP is more skilled and highly intelligent than Blade.

branhole
bp would make blade wish he die d in the first movie.

Lucid Lui
Panther wins.

Marvel Boy
i thought blade would win seeing that panther is pretty much a normal human compared to blade

Psyquis52
Panther isn't exactly normal...
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Black_Panther_(T'Challa)

Marvel Boy
but blade has those super powers, plus extra powers so he should have the upper hand here

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Marvel Boy
but blade has those super powers, plus extra powers so he should have the upper hand here

True Blade is more powerful but there's more to this fight then just power. I for one do believe Panther's fighting ability to be higher and even if that's not the case then his intellect is certainly higher. He'll outwit him much like he does most his opponents.

Marvel Boy
give some examples of how he's outwitted someone

Psyquis52
give some examples of how he's outwitted someone

I was afraid you might say that....

I can give you examples. However, I can't show them to you right off hand. I'm afraid I have now scans to work with.

http://www.superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=75726&sid=42abc1c42b218f7da79530e0e95fdaa7

Here. If you look in there long enough you see him take down the entire FF with traps and stuff.
Then the Klaw, the Grim Reaper, Beast etc, etc, etc,.

Psyquis52
The list of feats is really worth reviewing but if you're anything like me, you'll get bored with it after a while and just say, "I give up."

I'm also pretty familiar with Blade and his abilities. I do understand Blade's strength is higher and his speed is probably a little faster but I wouldn't put too much credit in that. Black Panther has a way of evening the score.

Marvel Boy
very impressive. now i'm even more confused on who's going to win

Psyquis52
very impressive. now i'm even more confused on who's going to win

Yeah. He's pretty smart. If you ask me now, I'd say this is more of a matter of opinion than fact.

Robtard
Alright, how is he going to overcome Blades enhanced speed? Blade can move in and slice BP before he can react. Remember, Blade is technically a vampire with a vampires power. I just don't see BP being able to outsmart Blades speed, strength, endurance and durability advantage in a street fight. BP is smart, but he isn't Batman smart...

the Darkone
BP is a panther god, BP is enhance threw the heart herb took as the new king of Wakanda. BP is basically is like wolverine, except he can see at night. BP suit will stop the blade sword and any other weapons, Black Panther is more skilled hell defeated Mephisto in his realm.

srankmissingnin
Marvel Vampires aren't very powerful they are pretty close to bottom rung as far as vampires go. For the most Blade's stats are peak human save strength in which he is around class 2. BP walks all over him.

grey fox
Blade is a grade A chump , he's slightly above peak human and his only useful weapon here is his sword. But considering T'challa could just reduce it to a pile of sludge he's pretty much boned.

Robtard

grey fox
That would be impressive....if Marvels vampires weren't weak as shit. They can barely lift a ton at maximum.

Yes , he suck's and yet thinks he's cool . So he definitely resembles what he hunts.

That powers reeeeeeeal useful here isn't it.

Skill pwns strength , BP has skill in spades.

2x average human at best

Which is incredibly slow and not very efficient compared to Wolverines , Sabretooths or Deadpool's.

Again a useless power.

Minutes, in those minutes he'd have energy claws rammed through his skull , and Bp knows more styles.

Blade is boned.

Robtard
If you actually read both of their specs you'd see that they are very similar with the exception that Blades vampiric abilities slightly to moderately out class Black Panthers herb derived abilities. So besides just saying that BP wins because you hate Blade, can you give a valid reason why?

Also, being able to lift a ton is no small feat, lol. You make it sound like lifting 2000 pounds over your head is easy; imagine a punch from someone strong enough to lift 2000 pounds.

Soleran
If you actually read both of their specs you'd see that they are very similar with the exception that Blades vampiric abilities slightly to moderately out class Black Panthers herb derived abilities. So besides just saying that BP wins because you hate Blade, can you give a valid reason why?

Also, being able to lift a ton is no small feat, lol. You make it sound like lifting 2000 pounds over your head is easy; imagine a punch from someone strong enough to lift 2000 pounds.

LOL getting punched by someone who lifts a MEASLY 200lbs over their head isn't pretty lol...................

grey fox

Ok heres why , Black Panther outclasses blade in skills. Vibranium armour makes Blades punches Null (he was taking machine gun bullets and laughing, LAUGHING ) and Bp's weapons PWN blades.

Those are the reasons why Bp wins.

drwerwer
black panther would win since he would be able to avoid blade then sneak on him and kill him

Milkie
Originally posted by grey fox
That would be impressive....if Marvels vampires weren't weak as shit. They can barely lift a ton at maximum.

Most vampires possessed superhuman physical strength anywhere from 10 to 20 times greater than they possessed in their mortal lives. The vast majority of known and recorded vampires were capable of lifting from 1,000 to 4,000 pounds (500 to 2,000 kg), with average being about 2,000 pounds.

the Darkone
BP wins, too many feats.

Metalmanx
Panther wins after a long, drawn-out fight.

He-guy88
black panther 8/10

Marvel Boy
black panther 6/10

He-guy88
black panther 6/10

ill meat u in between 7/10

grey fox
black panther 6/10

Wrong

Originally posted by He-guy88
ill meat u in between 7/10

Incorrect.

Bp takes this 9/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.